Wednesday, November 25, 2015

When is 150 with the flogger...not 150?

             When Master is counting, of course...and those of you who have read here  before today probably have already guessed that He is not one to under count.

         Master and i decided to have some 'just us' time today, before the holiday festivities...and work...started.  Plus, we still had the LOL day poll to take care of.  The flogger was the winner by a landslide...:)...thank you all my friends. (Master did say next year He was choosing the list of implements).  The final count was 30 comments, so 150 with the flogger.  I was so looking forward to this...my favorite toy, and a nice long session with it...ahhhhhhh
             As always, we start with some naked kneeling.  Then, over Master's lap for a hand warm-up.  Suddenly i start to feel the coolness of wood on my bottom....i look up and back at Him.  He laughs and says, He was thinking that after a paddling i would enjoy the flogger that much more.  I am not sure i totally agree with His logic, but i decide to just think about the flogging.  The paddling is short....by Master's standards.  Master asks which part of my i would like to have flogged..my back, bottom, thighs, front, pussy??  I decide to leave that choice up to Him.
             I am leaning over the back of the couch....no longer a whipping station, now back to a much nicer flogging station.  The first 10 are light, and are followed with Master sensually dragging the leather all over my back, bottom and legs.  The next  set is longer (i am not counting, just enjoying),  on my back and bottom, then more lovely swishing.  Another harder set all over my back, bottom and legs, Master announces that's 60...before the swishing starts again.  
                Master continues, the flogging getting harder, but never too hard.  He stops several times to just swish the leather strips all over...i am so loving this.  At some point, He also starts to target my pussy .  I yelp a little, but also know that i am dripping.  The last set is the hardest, Master steps in and is rubbing my back and talking softly.  Master then tells me to spread my legs wide, He want to continue flogging my pussy...These are mixed, harder , softer, some very stinging, some very light....
                  I am squirming and panting when Master stops and says that was 100 more, would you like to try to cum while i continue to flog your pussy.  I do....He flogs and stops to help me along with some stimulation...
and i rise up and cum...and cum.  Master leans in and against me, as i recover and can move to His lap for some wonderful cuddle time.
Thank all of you who voted, it was absolutely lovely.
                I would like to wish all of you who are celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend a wonderful holiday...filled with laughter, family, friends and...lots of turkey and pies....
hugs...abby
             

16 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time together!

    The flogger is my fav too!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Master.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....From the first time Master used it, the flogger has been at the top of my list....so many sensations...
      Hope you had a great day...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. mmmm the flogger sounds really nice. Might have to encourage Bear to buy one.
    Happy thanksgiving to you Abby, your Master and your families.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...hope you all had a wonderful day. I would positively invest in a flogger......it can generate so many sensations...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Happy you enjoyed the flogger (my vote! LOL) Abby. Wishing you a lovely Thanksgiving holiday.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks we had a wonderful day.....and thanks for your vote...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, glad you enjoyed that flogger!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so yummy in so many ways...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Glad you enjoyed the flogging - my choice too. Have a lovely turkey day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a great day...i am sooo stuffed....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hi Abby, wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving. This 'just us' time sounds so wonderful.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty terrific....and I am as stuffed as the turkey once was...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. With Turkey Day behind us, I am ready to catch up in Blogland. I, too, voted for the flogger. Sounds lovely. We have never tried that implement. Hmmmm? Christmas is coming! Perhaps a gift idea.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flogger can impart so many sensations....it can relax, stimulate, be sensual, drive out all the stress,,,,i love it.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I want a flogger!!
    Sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Put on your Christmas list.....maybe Santa is a spanko.....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete