Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Sad news from Katie...

     Our friend  Katie has shared some sad news.  Yesterday she received a call from the doctors telling her it was time to come and say good-by to her mom.  We all know that Katie has had a very rough couple of weeks healthwise.  She knew she needed to go, to be there.  This morning Katie's mom went to join her dad.  As many of us know, no matter how prepared you think you are, it is always very difficult to say that last good-by.  We are a group who knows how to rally around a friend in time of need...I have been fortunate enough to experience that feeling.  I am sure you will keep Katie and her family in your prayers and in your hearts during this difficult time.  
Hugs abby

11 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. These are such sad news, and my thoughts are with Katie and her family. Abby, thank you for giving us the news.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to to hear such sad sad news. My thoughts are with Katie and her family.

    Abby, thank you for letting us know.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sad for Katie and her family. What an awful year 2015 has been for them all. Thinking of Katie
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some years are just painful, thoughts are with them. Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thinking about Katie and her family
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sad. My thoughts and prayers are with Katie and her family.
    Thanks for letting us know Abby.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sad time. She is drawing close to her family but knowing how we care is such a boost for many of us tho struggle during hard times!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My heart goes out to Katie and her family...sending prayers and healing energy during this difficult time.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so very sorry, my heart and thoughts go out to Katie and her family at this sad and difficult time.

    Thank you Abby for letting us know. I know I am very grateful for the support of this wonderful community right now.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thinking of you, Katie, and your family.
    They are happy and togehter now again.. Your mom and dad.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete