Wednesday, November 18, 2015

LOL day results....and the winner is....

           I know i am late with this...thanks to Bonnie for another successful LOL day.  I loved hearing from friends...new and...not so new.  I loved discovering new friends, and some that i should visit more often.  I listed 5 'toys' in my post, and the one getting the most votes would be used for my next  'fun' spanking.  Winner by a landslide....the FLOGGER!  You all know me well...I was rooting for the flogger, one can never have too many floggings. There were 30 votes cast..so that is 150 with the flogger.  So thank for visiting and voting..and for giving me a flogging to look forward to, soon.
         At the moment, i am wearing my grandma hat.  Daughter and son-in-law are off celebrating one of those birthdays that end in 0, with a week at a warm resort.  I get to enjoy whatever weather with a delightful 7 and 4 year old.  We spent the weekend doing crafts, baking projects, board games, make believe, writing stories...etc.  On Monday the 4 year old woke up with a croopy cough...and mid-morning i got a call from school, the 7 year old was running a temperature.  So, i moved over the grandma hat a bit and added a nursing cap.  Everyone is much better..back to school tomorrow, and hopefully the rest of the week will be calm...
        Before i left, Master gave me a 'warm' send off.  After some naked kneeling time, i was over Master's lap for a wonderful warm-up. Master was not surprised about the impending flogging, since He knows we blog friends support each other.
        Master then told me to crawl to His toy bag and drag it to Him.  It is a large leather bag, and when i reached it i thought i was grabbing for a handle to drag it over, and i pulled out Master's whip.  Wrong handle!  Master was laughing and said great choice, and as much as i tried to explain that it was not my choice, and that i was trying to grab the handle of the bag He was not listening.  I then tried to change tactic, and blamed Him for setting it up that way...He said He could have tried to make that work and it would never have worked out as well as it just did...it was fate.
      So, what had been a wonderful flogging station just last week, was now a whipping area.  I was leaning against the back of the sofa, and Master...with a big, wide grin...was holding His whip.  He started out lightly, then medium lashes mostly on my back, but also traveling down to my bottom and thighs and calves....I am concentrating on breathing and staying in place...and ouching, of course.
     Finally I hear, 20 more hard ones (i refrained my saying...what i was thinking)....and then you may suck my cock for taking your whipping so well.  He must have been thinking about that, because the first one was very light...i quickly counted..1...He said, it does not count.  I did nicely say, it was a lash and it was with your whip....so continued with 2 for the next one and so on.  Master did not question my counting skills.  At 10, He stops to rub out some of the burn and is enjoying the heat and the feel of the welts.  The last 10 are the hardest, but finally He is done.  I am trying to catch my breath, when He tells me He is waiting.
       I quickly move...One of us certainly enjoyed that whipping a whole lot more than than the other....
       I am back over Master's lap, Master is tracing a long red welt down the side of my back.  He asks if i know what it says....i am stumped...it says..Master was here, and i am to remember that while i am away. He finds the oval black leather paddle..it is stiff...but it is leather, and after a whipping is a much welcomed sensation.  Then it is my turn, to show Master how much i loved that leather paddle.....
      hugs abby...  
  
      

17 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the flogger winning, Abby! Sorry your grands have been sick...hope everyone is much better now. Enjoy your visit and have a safe trip home.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...we had such a fun week together....and now i have a flogging to look forward to...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hope your angels feel 100% better!
    Yikes! Whipping station! Lol. Next time you get the flogger... Right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They recovered quickly... and we had one of the best weeks ever...and yes..now a flogging is on my mind...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, yay for the flogger! I'm sorry I have been awol for a while and completely missed LOL day.

    Yikes on the whip! Very unfortunate accident pulling it out of the bag. Sorry the grands have been under the weather. Hope everyone is well again and that you all have a wonderful time the rest of your trip. Travel safe.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still think He planted that whip handle hoping that He would get to use it....it was a marvelous week with the grands...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Oh glad you got your favourite!!
    Ooh poorly grandchildren, they timed that holiday well didn't they? Hope everyone is better now and they had a nice birthday trip
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The grands recovered in time for us to have lots of fun...they are really great kids and so loving...not that i am biased...lol.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, I hope your two grandchildren are better again. I am glad you got the flogger, and sorry that you got the whip sort of by accident. However, the ending sounds like a wonderful time for both of you. :)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master always makes sure that i leave Him with a smile...the grands and i had lots of fun....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Oh - I missed the previous post, darn! I would have voted for the cane - but 150 with the cane would have been much too much. However 150 with the flogger will also be intersting no doubt. Good luck, have fun and do tall us all about it!

    I'm pleased you enjoyed the whipping though!

    ;)

    P xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being whipped by Master is my least favorite sensation...but i do love that it makes me feel very submissive.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. so glad you got your favorite. :-) sounds like a wonderful time with the grands despite the little interlude of being sick. Take care! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. We had a great week.....lots of snuggling and projects, games, and giggles...and baking...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice that you and grands had a good time and that he left you with a smile on your face and feeling very submissive.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master knows just how to get that smile out of me...and that wonderful feeling of being His...
      hugs abby

      Delete