Friday, November 6, 2015

How to break in a new belt.....Master style...

          I get to Master's and He greets me, shirtless. As soon as i see Him..i reach out and touch His furry chest....i smile widely.  He knows i love it when He greets me this way... 
          He tells me He has a small surprise for me, but not yet.  I am kneeling for Him, as He claims me.  Earlier this week, He asked me if i had any more granny panties in my drawers...i admitted i still had a couple of pairs.  He told me to get rid of one of the pairs, i could hang on to that last one....for now.  He asks how i feel about being down to only one pair...i laugh as i tell Him, it's a whole new side of me...no granny panties.  He says....not a new side, just one that needed a little encouragement to show itself...
            Master helps me up and over His lap.  He is using His hand to warm-up my bottom.  On Wednesday, Master decided i needed a mid- week  warm up, it was an all hand spanking...but lots of spanks on my thighs.  We talk about that...He is saying He was pleased at how well i took those.  Master has His bag opened next to Him and is looking for something in it.
             He finally settles on something, and it feels like leather....but not all that soft.  I ask if it is the beaver tail...He says no, but it is the same shape, just larger.  I am guessing about 100 spanks later  Master shows me He was using a black leather oval shaped paddle...and it is very stiff.  Next comes the beaver tail that i love....a little smaller and much softer.  Master could spank with this for a long time...but probably i got 100 more.  I was not counting...and Master was not counting out loud...but He is a very symmetrical person, so probably all the spankings were in sets of 100.
           I am so relaxed from the beaver tail, when i feel a much stingier spank.  It is a small leather strip...i guess like a small tawse.  The next sensation is the coolness of wood, one of His smaller paddles.  My bottom is pretty warmed up, so i am able to breathe through and without a lot of squirming.  After each toy, Master rubs my bottom, and "checks" to make sure i am indeed enjoying a Fun Friday.
         Master asks if i am ready for some cock sucking.  I grin at Him as i get up and kneel in front of Him.  I am soon loss in a totally different sensation.  
         Master then tells me that my surprise is that He has a new belt, it has never been used....not on my bottom, not on His pants.  I get to break it in.  He gets it and hands it to me....it is a plain black belt, not very wide, and yes, still stiff from the newness.  I am helped up, and He wants my head down and my bottom up.  He figures 100 will break it in  ( He is a lover of consistency).  After each 10 He switches sides.  The first 10 take a little adjustment on my part, but my bottom has been well warned and i am soon 'in the zone'.  Loving the feel of the leather as it 'kisses' my bottom, the sting, the heat...i manage to stay in position, but know that i am dripping.  
           When He is finished, He asks if i realize how wet i am..He suggest i touch myself.....i am a sopping, dripping, mess.  Master has been standing right behind me, rubbing my bottom with His body.  He tells me He thinks i need a good...hard...fucking.  He tells me to present my bottom, He comes up behind me...and i am so primed, so ready that i am soon panting and grunting...Master kindly does not wait for me to try and form the words...He tells me to cum for Him.....i do and lay flat on the floor.  Master tells me He is not done with my ass, to get it back up there....i manage to respond....and He has me cum for Him one more time.  
        I turn around to face Master and am pulled into Him, laying my head on His lap.  I can't move, can't even have a logical conversation, Master hangs on to me, talking softly, letting me recover.  I cannot wait to see Master wearing His new belt...I will be grinning, and wanting to touch it, and mesmerized by it.
     Have a great weekend...we had a week of record high temps for 4 days in a row....it is ending...but it was so gorgeous while it lasted.  
     Have a great weekend all....
hugs abby

22 comments:

  1. Hi Abby, I missed the word 'in' at first and thought the title was how to break a belt! lol. That would take some doing!

    Wow, definitely sounds like you had a fun Friday. I don't know how you manage to take so many though. Nothing like the stiffness of a new belt on the backside!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think even my bottom could break a belt! I love the thought that Master had me break it in before He ever used it.....He will be thinking of me at work me thinks...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Another post from a happy abby.😀

    Hug,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend....Master loves to keep me smiling...and ouching.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Leather has its very own sensation. We recently got an old-fashioned razor strap, and I do enjoy it for happy spankings. Don't know if I would like it for discipline purposes, though.

    Hugs,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master has one...and on a well warmed bottom ...and for play...i love it!
      I feel like you do about discipline purposes..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. So Yummy..was so pleased to break it in for Him before He even got to wear it...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Happiness is FF. Bask in the glow of the spanking session and the last of the beautiful weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...it is sunny today , but about 20 degrees cooler....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. LOL...thank you to that cow!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks....considering we are no longer younguns..we do pretty well!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby, this does sound like a fun Friday! Great that breaking in the belt was such a wonderful event. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...hope all is going well with you...its been cool , but sunny.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Fun Friday indeed. I do love the sound and feel of leather... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We agree about leather......Master is a paddle man, but He does indulge me..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Happy Abby enjoyed her Fun Friday and is all set for a wonderful weekend. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...Yep....glad to see you back.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Abby what a Fun Friday breaking in a new belt. I love the feel of leather. You can certainly take a lot though, brave lady.
    enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bottom has toughened up over the years....and it is a LOT easier to
      'take a lot' with leather...
      hugs abby

      Delete