Monday, November 2, 2015

Another Monday....means another maintenance spanking....

             Once again, it's maintenance Monday.  Master and i are talking about our 'maintenance history'.  It's been about 6 years since we started maintenance.  It has changed somewhat over the years, but there has been one constant......unless one one of us is away for the whole week (or in the hospital).....i get spanked every single week, for the past couple of years, on the same day....Monday.  When i envisioned maintenance, it was a fun, light, re-connect spanking, with hugs and snuggles.  Possibly using only Master's hand, or a different 'toy' each week.
             If you have read here, you know.....that is not what Master envisioned....and in case of tie....well we all know who wins.  As much as i would still prefer my version, i have to admit, Master's version of a hard spanking with His maintenance paddle, has kept me from earning a harder Punishment spanking.  And i know, no matter what else the week brings, i will be spanked at least once.  That does wonders in keeping those pesky little head voices quiet.
             I am kneeling, naked, and in position while we are discussing this, and He is claiming me.  As He is rubbing and pinching, the conversation wanes and soon it is time for me to get over Master's lap.  Master is kind enough to include a short hand warm-up before the maintenance spanking starts.  I know that from the first smack with the paddle, the spanks will all be hard ones....there is no slow build up. Master likes to know He is making a point...or an impression....and i am ouching and squirming almost from the very beginning.  When he gets to 25, He stops for some rubbing and to let me catch my breath.  The next 25, and another break.
            He asks if i am ready to continue, i suggest that another break at 75 would be really nice...."that is not the way I do maintenance"...i had to try. This last set is 50, and the last 5 are the hardest.  By then i am ouching loudly after each spank.  After the last spank, i just go limp. Master rubs my hot bottom, until He decides to roam a little, and check other parts........they are hot also, but in a much nicer way....
         I can hear and feel my wetness, and i just relax and enjoy, until i can feel my excitement climb, and know that soon i will be need a permission.  I ask and when i hear....cum for Me....i respond almost immediately ....a couple times.  I am recovering as Master is talking and massaging me back to reality.  My body is still giving off small tremors, and Master asks if i might like to cum again.  I am nodding my head, Master picks up the paddle and tells me to cum as He is spanking me....and i do, and i am finally spent and limp.  When i can move i climb onto Master's lap, and snuggle into His neck, spent, content, where i belong.......
      We are having beautiful weather here...and i rarely get to say that.  Walked outside today, and looks like i will be able to all week...blue skies, fluffy clouds, and temps in the low 70's...unheard of for November!  
Have a good week all...
hugs abby
              

 

22 comments:

  1. Dang Abby...Master's idea of maintenance is a bit more than ouchy in my opinion. ;) We're having warmer weather here also...mid to upper 70s...would love the entire winter to be like this! :D

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am with you on that winter part....today is our last warm one...but it has been so wonderful...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hi Abby, I prefer your version of maintenance too lol. I love how, although there are constants, your Master does have a knack of making each maintenance session different. The spanking may be hard but it always ends in the best way :)

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend with the grands.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....Master likes to be sure when we end...i am smiling.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, your Master's idea of maintenance and mine are vastly different, rather you than me! Hope you have a good week
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great week, wonderful for long walks.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I like the happy ever after ending the best, Abby. Lap-sitting is my favorite spot, even with a sore bum.

    Hugs from Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snuggled into His neck, being held tight, smooching..it is the best.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, hope all is well with you. Mistress K. and I have considered maintenance spankings but have opted to wait for now. If she should decide to implement them, I'm going to hope for "your" version of what they should be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you my versions also...but i have a feeling......
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Happy you're still enjoying beautiful weather. Knowing your neck of the woods, I'm sure you will be paying the price later on. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right about that...but it has been a gorgeous week...and we really appreciate that around here.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I love your maintenance traditions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i don't usually love it in the moment, but i do know it has been good for me...for us.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby, I'd love to get back to spankings, the sooner the better, but I am sure I couldn't take your maintenance. It does sound exciting though, and I am glad you got that.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will get back....and it will be just right for you.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. good for you guys for being able to keep that constant going with the maintenance. Although it does sound pretty ouch-y lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT is very ouchy....Master sees to that. I used to be surprised that Master made it happen, not matter what...now i am mostly just thankful.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Hi Abby, I would much prefer your version of maintenance rather than your Masters. that sounds way too ouchie and don't think I would last as long as you.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all have different tolerances. although i am glad not all spankings are maintenance ones...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. This is what is perfect about TTWD. Each persons relationship is different! I'm glad your maintenance always ends with multiple permissions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too , my friend...me too!!!!
      hugs abby

      Delete