Monday, November 9, 2015

"A Damned Good Monday".....quote from Master...

          Master asks me if i know what day it is.  I do...it is Monday.  He looks and asks.....again...what is special about Monday. I reply..well today it is nice and sunny.  He chuckles and says....You just will not say it will you...it is Maintenance Monday!  He is right when He says...I bet you keep right on hoping, until the first swat, that I will say..no maintenance today. He is right, i do.  "Not Ever Going To Happen".
            I am kneeling, naked. Master starts off with just barely touching, but that light touch is electrifying.  He then moves on to harder pinches...and i can no longer chat, i am just trying to remember to breathe.
He asks...what part of Abby belongs to me?..."all of me, Sir".
            He helps me up, and i am laying over His lap.  I tell Him i vote for a nice light maintenance spanking.  His reply....this is not a democracy.  I laugh and tell Him, those were the exact words i always said to my junior high students every  year on the first day of school.  I went on to explain that I was the queen...since all junior high girls consider themselves princesses.  If the queen is happy, we all have a good time...if the queen is not happy , the students will pay. Master laughed ...no queen here, just a Master.
         While we are having the above discussion, Master is warming my bottom with His hand.  Yes, my bottom is heating up, it feels so good, He could go on all day...if this were a democracy.  Master picks up the paddle and tells me...it is time.  I am expecting a set of 25 hard spanks, alternating cheeks.  What i get...is 5 HARD ones on the left, and then 5 HARD ones on the right.  WOW..i am ouching loudly.  Master says He was tenderizing my bottom for the rest of the spanking.
        When we get to half way to 100, Master gives me a break and is rubbing my bottom.  He tells me He would like me to lose 2 more pounds for the holidays, so i have more 'wriggle room'.  In...a slightly sarcastic tone..i say 'it is nice to wish'.  After about 30 seconds, Master starts to laugh out loud.   When he stops He says....you are over my knee, being spanked, only half way done, I am holding a paddle....and that is the answer you  give me.  Would  you like to re-word that?
      I might be foolish, but not stupid.  I say..."Yes Master that would be nice, i will try my best".  Master says...better...and the paddle starts to fly again...2 more sets of 25.  Finally maintenance is over, and Master is rubbing and soothing me.  Then He decides enough soothing, He is now letting His fingers roam...and discovers...'a sopping mess'.  Permissions are soon needed...and granted.....and then i remember why Mondays are a while lot better than they used to be.  
      I climb up on Master's lap for some snuggle time.  Master pulls me in and says...."a damned good Monday".
hugs abby

22 comments:

  1. Hahaha!!! Good thing he gave you a chance to reword that, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes......and i have learned to take those second chances...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Glad that it was a good Monday. I smiled at the "ouching." If that is not a word,it should be.

    I actually like that idea. Two pounds is a good amount of wiggle room. I am already thinking - turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, biscuits, fresh vegetables, lots of butter, and STUFFING! I am not a pie person so I usually like MORE STUFFING for dessert.

    Ella Dreaming of Eating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH....I would pie over stuffing...chocolate pie...over turkey!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, sounds like the title is very apt :) Enjoyed reading this. Brave of you respond the way you did while otk lol. Love the fun and banter between you...in between the spanking of course :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily we share the same quirky sense of humor...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby you always seem to have fun with your Master on Maintenance Mondays. glad you changed you answer before you got more than you bargained for.
    Have a good week.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad also....and we do have fun and laugh....when i am not ouching loudly.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Saying what we know we should during a spanking and what we want to - a never ending struggle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...I have learned to go with should...most of the time.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. He definitely knows how to get his point across.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always has.....and i am learning to see His point much more quickly than i used to....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Junior High?! Yikes! You are one tough cookie to deal with kids that age!

    Lol! Glad it was nice and sunny yesterday. And I'm totally cracking up at your first reply to loosing two pounds. Brave of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Junior high...you have to love it..each day was a different challenge...sometimes my mouth does give me any t hinking time.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Glad you took up the re-word offer!
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too....maintenance is enough of a spanking for one day.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Hi Abby, what a fun Monday, lose two pounds indeed!! Joker :)
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts...too. We will see...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Oh good gravy Abby...you are very brave...happy you took Master up on his offer to re-word your response. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have learned something after all these years.....maintenance is enough of a spanking for one day.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Abby, I am glad you had such a nice Monday. Good that you had a chance to reword your answer.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too...on both counts...
      hugs abby

      Delete