Friday, October 30, 2015

Travelling Stripes...

         I am kneeling waiting for Master's first touch.  I feel a hard pinch on a nipple. I now know....He is in THAT kind of mood.  I look up at Him, His eyes and His grin reinforce that thought.
        He continues, squeezing, pulling, pinching my breast, my nipples...no talk just a total claiming of that part of me.  When He is done He takes my hands and pulls me up and over His lap.  I breathe easier when i feel His hand, spanking my bottom.  I relax and enjoy the warm-up. He is spanking all over my bottom, it will be a uniform shade of red when He is finished with this delicious warm-up.
       I then feel a stinging smack....i am trying to identify it when i finally just put head my up and sneak a peak.  Master chuckles....I got a new paint stick.  Now, when i think of paint stick , i think of maybe 12 inches long, and inch wide and light wood.  What Master is holding, must be the new king sized one....double in size and weight.  He gives me that evil grin, and i just shake my head.
         He does start off lightly, increasing in intensity as He continues.  He continues until i start to squirm. He starts to complain that He cannot get the angle He wants.   He stops and tells me to get up, and get on top of the hammock, on my hands and knees.  Umm..this is a new use for the hammock.  He is still using the paint stick, full out.  My bottom is well warmed, the sting spans both cheeks and i am getting loss in the sensation.
             Master stops and i am staying in position waiting....He is in front of me and i look up, and His cock is at eye level.  I raise my head and it is at just the right level.  I cannot use my hands so it is all tongue and mouth, Master stops me just short of accomplishing my goal.  He walks away, and i suddenly feel a light tap, tap, tap on my bottom....the cane.  He continues to tap for for a few minutes and asks if i am reading for my traveling stripes.  I say i am not, so He continues to tap, telling me to tell Him when i am ready.  He continues to just tap, and i am thinking this feels pretty good.  After about 5 minutes, i know that He will continue until i say i am ready, but i am starting to get to the point of wanting a relief of another kind.
             As soon as I say, 'i am ready', Master goes from tapping to swishing.  I am not sure how many, i was concentrating on staying on the hammock , in place.  He does stop after each set for some rubbing.  I realize that He has stopped and is back standing in front of me of me....i look up and take His cock in to my mouth.  When i am done, He moves behind me, to trace the welts with His wet cock.  
            I am soon panting and and pushing my bottom out.  Master helps me up and off the hammock, into a more comfortable position, and i am rewarded for my efforts.....until i feel like a rag doll. Master continues to rub and massage my body as we snuggle until i can move and think logically once again.
          I am leaving soon to  spend Halloween with a 7 year old 'dog' and a 4 year old 'pumpkin'.  I have lots of different halloween activities to keep us celebrating all day.   Hope you all have a spooktacular time....

hugs abby
              

16 comments:

  1. What a lucky Abby. You got to be a "rag doll" for Halloween. So much better than a witch! Have fun with the little ones.

    Ella Feeling Spooky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....you are so right about the rag doll part.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Happy it was you getting those traveling stripes Abby! Have fun with the grands. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure i would admit it to Master.....but they do help....the grands and i had such fun celebrating.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes.....He knows how to make me eager to be back...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Energy for all that Halloween fun! Nice send off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We bobbed for apples, made halloween cookies, ate donuts off a string, played pin the spider on the web...and...well it was LOTS of fun.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Happy Halloween Abby. Your Master knows how to send you on your travels. Lucky lady.
    have a good trip.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Abby, Happy Halloween! Hope you have a wonderful time with the grands. Wow, what a wonderful send off :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a wonderful send off...and lots of spooky fun....makes me feel very lucky...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi Abby, Happy Halloween. Hammock time must have been great, and what a lovely send off! Wishing you a wonderful time with your grandchildren.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both the send off and the grands time were wonderful...they are at the perfect ages to be so excited for all the holidays....brings back great memories..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby, sounds like a nasty implement to me! Hope you had a lovely Halloween trip!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate/love the cane.....but it does leave me with a wonderful achy/sore feeling.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete