Monday, October 26, 2015

Release...from a spanking...

          We have had an extended time of gorgeous fall weather.  I love autumn, the bright coloring of the leaves...the cool nights to sleep...the warm-up on bight sunny days.  I have been walking outside, so much nicer than walking around a circle...but those days are coming to end, probably on Wednesday.  I am thankful for all the beauty Mother Nature has provided us with over the past couple months.
             Today was maintenance day, as always.  I am kneeling, naked, and after Master has claimed all of me He concentrates on my breast.  He is touching them very lightly, circling the nipple, the whole breast, touching, but just barely my nipples.  After a bit of time, He asks if i can feel the electricity between us, i nod....since i am holding my breath.  Master asks if i can feel myself getting wet, i smile, look up at Him and say Yes Sir.  He continues, until my breathing turn to panting, and i know i going to start dripping.  He pinches each breast, and tells me it is maintenance time.
            I am over His lap, He checks and says i am already a 'sopping mess'....why is it words like that, coming from Him, make me happy and cause me to smile?  Master then starts to just lightly use His fingers all over my body...from feet to hair.  Up and down just barely touching, then after a couple of trips up and down my body, He uses his finger nails to add a different sensation...but still lightly.  I start off totally relaxed, enjoying the sensations, the feel of Him all over my body.
           As He continues, by breathing quickens, and i can feel myself start to drip.  Master says...I wonder if you could just cum form this light touching.  I say i do not think so , but as He continues, He sees me clutching my bottom and my breathing has turned to panting.  Master warns me that if i continue that i will prove Him right....and there are no permissions on maintenance day, until after the spanking.  
            It feels sooo good, i just want Him to continue.  So i decided to hang on as long as i can.  Master warns me, cumming without permission is a reason for a punishment spanking.....after maintenance.  I can feel my body tensing, so i know i need  to change focus, i quietly ask Master to start my maintenance spanking.  He asks if i am sure....i nod...He says....Please Master start my maintenance spanking...and say it like you mean it.  I take a deep breath, and ask again...beg again.  Master stops roaming all over my body and starts His warm up.
         After the first few spanks, my whole body relaxes...Master chuckles and says...relaxing, releasing that tension, from a spanking?  He kindly gives me a long hand warm-up...my bottom and all of me is warm and toasty.  Part of me is also ready to explode.  Master notices the signs, and picks up the paddle, maintenance has started.
           These spanks are hard ones...from the first one...and they get harder.  Two sets of 25 with stops for rubbing, and then one long set of 50...the last 5 extra hard.  I am loud and vocal with my ouching.  I do remember to thank Him when He is done.  He reaches in and takes some of my wetness to spread over my bottom...His way of cooling me down.
I soon feel His fingers starting their route over my body again....this time stopping and 'stirring the pot' as He like to put it.
               I hang on as long as i can....which is not all that long (LOL)...and i am asking for a permission.  It is granted, and i am off....one of those from the gut, loosing all track of anything else, loss in the sensation......explosions.  Finally i am spent, and all i can do is lie still.
Master is talking, i think, and i can feel Him tucking me in and holding me close.  After a bit, i thank Him...He laughs and thanks me...
               Maintenance Monday....a hard spanking...and some hard loving....what a great way to start the week.
         hugs abby
             
         

23 comments:

  1. That is a perfect way to start the week. Glad you asked for the maintenance so you wouldn't need a punishment! It seems to have been better for the wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...one of those things that is worth waiting for...:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Wow Abby...I do admire your control and very happy you didn't do anything that required punishment! Have a great week.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am getting pretty good at avoiding that P word

      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, wow, what a wonderful way to start the week! I would have wanted the light touching to continue too, yummy lol. So glad you asked for maintenance though and avoided punishment. It does sound like it was better for the wait :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master knows who to waken all my senses....and me me feel sooooo good.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, you have a great start to your week with your maintenance Mondays!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....makes Mondays much more interesting...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Perfect Abby. Beautiful way to start the week.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure does take the BLAH out of Mondays..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Wonderful way to start the week Abby. Glad you asked for your maintenance and didn't get a punishment. All sounded amazing. Enjoy your week.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....I don't always look forward to the spanking....but i do know after it is a wonderful way to start the week...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I agree. Finally there is a reason to look forward to Mondays! Good things cum to she who waits.

    Hugs,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Ella,,,, yes they do.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby, what a lovely maintenance for you. I love this sort of explosion that leaves you dizzy like that.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do i.......everyone should have that pleasure..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I am so glad, abby, that your Master gives you what you apparently need.

    Hug,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes He does...in very many ways....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. I love hearing about your Monday's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you...i haven't been blogging about them....then Master told me i had to this time......i always think i am being boring...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Hi Abby
    Been reading your blog for over 18months I think. I love it but don't often have a lot to say in response. Mostly because my response is 'oh yes'. Today especially so. It surprises me always how much power light touch can have alongside the heavy. The combination is as your Master said, electric.
    Humbly, twigs at 100AcreSub

    ReplyDelete