Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Master proves me wrong.....once again...

           My grandma time was...as usual wonderful.  We had some fun at special outings....a state fair for all the New England states, wow ...we need to go back, one day is just not enough! Grandparents day at school was delightful, dance parties where i learned new moves....and lots of laughs and hugs...
           Master reminded me as soon as i returned that i had missed a maintenance day.  He asked if i knew what that meant...i hemmed and hawed....until He laughed and refreshed my memory.  A  new rule this year is  that any maintenance spanking that is missed, will be made up.  I told Him that i hate this new rule....one maintenance spanking is more than enough. His reply....I am allowed to hate a rule, i am just not allowed to not obey a rule.
            After my naked kneeling, i am over His lap.  My warm-up spanking is longer than usual.....just His hand on my bottom, i am loving it...but also realize that He is getting me ready for a double maintenance spanking.  Once warm-up is done, i 'mention' again that there is no need for 2....He tells me it will happen, but if i ask nicely after my first one, i can have a break....and suck His cock.  The first spanking is in sets of 25, with some rubbing between sets.  After two sets i am squirming and by the fourth set i am ouching loudly.
            First spanking is done, and as soon as i catch my breath i ask if i may suck His cock...before He has a chance to start spanking again.  Permission is granted, and we both enjoy the spanking interlude.  Too soon, i am back over His lap for the second spanking.   Before He starts the second maintenance begins He grabs one of my nipples and is going to 'hang on' for the duration of the spanking.
       One of the ways that Master likes to be creative, is to find how many different ways He can make me cum.  I have grown quite fond of his...experimenting ...LOL. A few times now, He has wondered aloud if could cum from nipple play....along with would i ever ask for nipple play or for harder pinching and squeezing.  I was positive that would not be the case....and once again, on this day, He proved me wrong.
       This second spanking is in two rounds of 50.  Master is squeezing my nipple with increased intensity and spanking with  the maintenance paddle, and i am almost loss in the twin sensations.  I am not squirming and am being vocal, but am also starting to pant and moan.  After the first set of 50, Master comments that my head seems to be in a different place...hmmm, i wonder why.  He 'checks' to see how my body is reacting, since i am denying that i am enjoying this second maintenance...and yes, He finds the evidence He is looking for....i am wet, my clit is swollen, and i am urging His fingers on.  
        He tells me i may ask to cum during the second set, He grabs on to a nipple and starts in.  The spanking takes second place to the sensations in my nipple.  I am pushing up  my bottom to meet the paddle, but i feel i need...want...more.  The word 'squeeze' comes out of my mouth...Master asks me what i want.  Words cannot be formed, so He asks if i want Him to squeeze my nipple harder and i am nodding.  He increases the pressure on my breast, and as He finishes up maintenance,  the word squeeze is replaced with ...please.  Master tells me to be more specific....i get a request for a permission out....it is granted...and as that second spanking is ending......i explode. My body is in spasms....i am being very loud....i vaguely hear Master's voice and feel His hands.....As i start to quiet, I hear Master asking...did you just ask me to pinch your nipple harder...and for permission to cum from me doing that?...
         His question needs no answer, as we melt into each other....and just enjoy the 'after glow'.  Moral....never doubt a determined Master....

hugs abby
       
           
          

29 comments:

  1. I am happy for you, that you enjoyed the double maintenance spanking. 😀

    hug
    appy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby, :) I was thinking sheesh- double maintenance ffom your Master. Just how is she going to get through that one? Well, I sure was happy to see this awesome ending! You GO girl! LOL! Some serious multitasking maintenance heating up the place for you two! I'm very happy for you. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so hate that making up maintenance rule...but I know that Master knows me ...better than i do at times....and loves to have me breathless and spent...:)...so do i.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, great that you had such an awesome time with the grands. Oh my, two times maintenance is a lot, but it worked out so wonderfully. :)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thankfully Master ...almost....made the double maintenance worth while.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Happy you had a wonderful time with your grands Abby. Oh my...double maintenance didn't turn out the same way it has in the past did it. ;) Hmmm...wonder if you'll stop fighting double maintenance or if this was a one-off. Oh btw...what would happen if you missed more than 1 maintenance session? Would you have them all on the same day or would he spread them out a bit?

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If i missed more than one, i would have been away for about 3 weeks....so probably a family emergency...in that case, no make up maintenance....I asked Him and He said.....unless it was for a family issue, He can't see me getting permission for that long a trip without him.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. so glad you had a nice visit
    glad your double maintenance ended in some fun :-)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like maintainece X2 wasn't too bad after all. =] Glad to hear you had some awesome Grandma days too!!!
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very surprised how it ended....and very happy and...satiated.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Sounds like maintainece X2 wasn't too bad after all. =] Glad to hear you had some awesome Grandma days too!!!
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Abby, glad you had such a wonderful time with the grands :)

    Wow, this sounds awesome, lucky girl! Guess double maintenance may not be so bad after all huh?:) Rick has either combined nipple pulling or hair grabbing with spanking on occasion and I'm afraid it usually becomes a bit much for me. I must be a wus lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master has done it before...and never had the results it had on Tuesday....guess the stars aligned just right.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Wow Abby your double maintenance had a happy ending. I always admire the way you can take so many spanks.
    great you had such fun with your grands.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master and i are a good match in many ways...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. I also admire your stamina, actually M's too. Glad you had a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....not bad for 2 'old folks'
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Oh Nice visit with the grands, and then a double dose from your Master, what a week
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master likes to be certain that my homecoming keeps me coming back...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. I agree with everyone! Then I saw Leigh's comment and thought... TRUE! He works so hard for you to get to that 'place!'
    Wow. I'd be a vegetable after all that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...i was not worth much...except for some wonderful cuddling. You are right....He does work hard to get me where he wants me...breathless and grinning...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Long warm up spankings are so nice. But then a double whammy! Don't know if I could brave that part out. Glad you had such a wonderful finish.

    Hugs from Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are all different and have different level of stamina or endurance...finding the right partner is the key.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. Determined indeed you are a very lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am....and whenever I tell Master that...He says He is the lucky one.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  15. Sounds like a wonderful time!! Wow!

    I always wonder how they have so much control on saying "okay, you've sucked enough'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..I have wondered that....guess it is a Master thing.
      hugs abby

      Delete