Saturday, October 17, 2015

A "Strappety, Strippety" Day....

.........That title came from Master...words He used during our play time....

........If  you have read here for a while, you know that Master is a man of surprises.  He is creative, and i am never  sure what to expect, even when i think i have it figured out...usually i don't.  
         I am over His lap, His hand warming my bottom.  We are chatting and i had noticed the large leather strop was out of His toy bag.  Toys seem to cycle through...we don't use one for a while, and then it makes several appearances in a short time.  Lately that strop has been on Master's agenda fairly often....i totally approve.
        I am enjoying this warm up time....when i suddenly feel something cold and hard on my bottom.  I look back, one of Master's small paddles.  I give him a....What???...look.  He chuckles and says He is doing me a favor by being thorough in His warm-up.  Finally i am told to get up and present my bottom....strop time.
          The strop is large...wide and long, and has a double layer of leather.  It will never replace the flogger as my favorite....but i love the feel of it.  Before He starts, Master announces that it is going to be a strappety day.  Master decides on sets of 10 per side.  Often, one side seems to hurt more than the other. especially at the beginning of a spanking session.  The long strands of leather, cause some over- lapping to my hips/side...which cause me to yelp.  After the first few sets, i am settled and enjoying the stropping.  I do not know how many sets there were..guessing around 10.
           Master stops and rubs, then tells me to stay put, as He leaves the room.  Just as i was beginning to think of other more enjoyable pursuits.  He returns, i look up....He is holding a cane.  I open my mouth...but before i can get anything out....Master says, play time....the strop was for You, the cane is for me.  It has been a long time since i have seen stripes on  your bottom.  It has been while, but i am not sure it is ever quite long enough between canings.
            Even on a very warm bottom, i am ouching and squirming and fighting to stay in position.  After a few sets, Master stops....and i am left wondering if He is done....i doubt it...but He has dropped the cane.  I hear His belt being unbuckled, and think, wow, from the cane to His belt.  I am waiting for the feel of the belt, it does not happen.  After a minute, Master steps up behind me, and He is rubbing himself on my bottom.  He is using His cock to trace the lines of the caning.  It does not take long for me to be  panting and pushing back....needing more. 
               Master pulls me up and i look at Him and quickly kneel, to suck His cock.  I am totally immersed in His scent and taste, when i feel a stripe being added to my back side.  I look up, letting His cock fall out of my mouth.  I am told to not let that happen again, I am to keep sucking...not stop at all, while He adds vertical stripes to my horizontal ones.  My first thought is...He is a brave man....I slow down, as the stripes increase and am told to keep up the pace.  I finally manage to concentrate on sucking and licking and....the caning continues, but it has become secondary to my pleasing my Master.
                   Master finishes, and asks if i need a permission....He sure does know how to ask silly questions....He says i don't need to answer, He already knows the answer.  Master is using my wetness to trace my welts as He brings me right to the edge.  I am there, i beg for a permission, it is granted, and i explode....a few times.  Master continues to rub my bottom, telling me He has me, as the tremors continue to rule my body.....finally i am quiet, laying there, until i feel i can move.  I hear Master say...guess this was a strippety day also.
                   I laugh at His use of words, and He tells me my bottom almost looks light a tic tac toe game...but there are too many lines and they are not aligned correctly.  He says, the next time He canes me, He will make sure it is in a correct tic tac toe pattern...I look at Him, and say...."you are kidding".  I should know better, He explains to me it would only take 4 stripes, i should be looking forward to it.  He just needs to figure out what to use for the o's and x's.  I am shaking my head....but i have a feeling there will be a very interesting game of tic tac toe in my future.

hugs abby
            

28 comments:

  1. Owie Abby! You are so much braver than I am...can't imagine all of the caning and strapping. Can't wait to find out how he decides to play tic-tac-toe on your tush! ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping He forgets that whole tic tac toe thing....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Oooh, yummy caning and strapping, some of my favorites. I love reading your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....we do have a lot of fun together...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. noughts and crosses, that is creative! I'm always amazed your bottom manages to take so much.
    hugS DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am usually surprised too...Master has a knack for knowing just when to stop..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, love the title! Your Master is so creative! This sounds awesome, I am always amazed by how much your butt can take too. Oh boy, tic tac toe on your butt!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master loves to keep me on my toes...in many ways...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, I don't think I could survive one of your master's sessions!!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily for both of us...I seem to have a much higher tolerance than i ever would have guessed.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. As I've said before, you are one strong lady. Don't think I could take what your M dishes out. Glad you found each other. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad,,,,and so is Master...that we found each other...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. O, what a lovely post! Lucky girl... to have a Master so talented with words. (haha, ok, and other things too!!)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....I am a word person...always have been...but i love the other things too....LOL
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby,
    I am assuming that M will always be the winner of any tic-tac-toe games. Will wait to hear how he manages the X's and O's.

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a pretty safe assumption...but Master likes to make sure that i am having fun too...soo...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. There's a song - X's and O's - by Elle King - on my kids' station - now i will have that in my head all day. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uLI6BnVh6w)

    I love your descriptions - delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the song link.....and for the compliment
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Hi Abby, I am glad you had such a session, but it does sound rather intense. However I'd say your Master has prepared you well for what he had in mind. I am curious how he is going to do the circles next time. :)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...i am hoping that He forgets about the tic tac toe game.....but not betting on it...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. I am with everyone here! You are woman hear you roar! You handle so much and that Master knows you well! I can't imagine sitting is too much fun after the lovin feeling wears off! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interestingly, that loving feeling rarely lasts more than a day...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Abby you are a very brave woman taking that much with stropping and caning. Naughts and crosses sounds interesting. Looking forward to seeing how your Master does it.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so brave, i just seem to have a high tolerance for play...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. That sounded like quite a strappy stripey loving session for sure, Abby! :) Your Master is something else with all of his surprises. LOL! Always fun to read about your time together!

    You TOTALLY cracked me up when you said the part about "My first thought is...He is a brave man..." Hahahahaha! OUCH! The tic-tac-toe board concept had me laughing too. You need to be the winner, should you play that one. LOL! You both seem to have lots of fun- that is for sure. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are the chances i would be Master at tic tac toe...even if i could...would i dare??? We do have lots of fun together...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. oh my :-) sounds like you have a fun game ahead of you... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....interesting anyway....
      hugs abby

      Delete