Thursday, September 24, 2015

Well warmed, well spanked and well fucked...*

.........*the title is not from Master, but is a quote of what He said to me after our Monday Maintenance, i debated about using it, because of the word fucked...but decided to forget my catholic school years and just go for it...lol.  Yes, i know i am late writing this, but as one of my friends said to me this week....how is it we are retired and so busy, we have a hard time finding a date for lunch?  So better late than never....i hope!                        Back to Monday, i am kneeling  naked, being claimed.  We usually start off chatting, but as Master touches every part of me keeping up a conversation is the last thing on my mind.  I am panting, feeling moisture between my thighs, moaning......Master is reminding me, there is a spanking that has to happen before we take care of all of that.
          I am over His lap, getting a lovely hand warm-up, when Master says i have not mentioned my weekly weigh-in.  I look up at Him startled, and say, in a small voice...oops, i forgot to weigh in this morning.  I continue, i was thinking of a million things when i was getting ready for my shower, and i just forgot to get on the scale.  Master's reply....you were thinking of a million things, and not one of them was about me??  He tells me to ask for 10 more hard ones, once maintenance is done.
        Warm-up time is over, the maintenance paddle magically appears and Master starts in.  During the first 25, He is reminding me why we have maintenance and why the spanks are hard ones.  A stop for some rubbing and for me to catch my breath and the next 25, they alway seem even harder, maybe because my bottom is already tender.  A longer stop at 50, while He asks me to tell Him why we have maintenance.  The next 25, another stop for a quick rub, then the last 25. They usually feel even harder, but this time, they are not as hard, when i realize He is spanking more lightly, i relax.  Just as i am relaxed, He revs things up for the last 10.
    I am catching my breath, and His is tapping my bottom lightly with His hand.  He is waiting, and i know i have to ask....Please give me 10 more hard ones for forgetting about my weigh in.   He  reminds me that He gave me a break on 15 of the last 25  of maintenance... these 10 are fast and hard...and He then waits for me to thank Him.  (Yes i did weigh in on Tuesday, and loss almost a pound...and i will remember to do it on Monday this week.).
    Master is rubbing and 'checking' and making sure that i am relaxed and enjoying His touches, when i hear...You have not had a hard fucking in a long time.  I am told to get on all fours, with my bottom up and out.  He makes sure i am wet and He fills me and is thrusting hard and fast until i cum...and again. I am catching my breath when i hear Master tell me to face Him...i turn and He tells me to lick and taste myself.  
    As we are cuddling, Master says i have the look of being well warmed, well spanked and well fucked...i smile and think...well taken of and well loved also.
   hugs abby

     
  
       

18 comments:

  1. You are right! It is crazy how busy life is. I stay at home and barely have time for anything!
    Great job being down a pound!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...Thankfully Master is great at refocusing me on the important stuff...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Oh Abby...Congratulations on losing a pound but please don't forget to get on that scale again! Happy you and Master found time to enjoy each other. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not forgotten in forever....one of those DUH moments...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, I love the title :) Always enjoy hearing about your Mondays. Congratulations on the pound. I'm with Cat, don't forget to weigh in again. I have never had to ask. That must be hard to do.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate asking...He knows it..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, as the others said don't forget to weigh in on Monday. You and Master always have wonderful times.
    Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Master is creative and knows how to keep me purring.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Nice combination. Keep at it and get weighed in!
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....i will and i will:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Oh Abby, I need that pound this week!! Don't forget to weigh in, hope you lose another one!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you find that pound...they can be elusive...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Yes, abby, better late than never. Thanks.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you think so...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Mondays are never mundane at your house :-) Congratulations on the pound...I am sure you will remember to weigh in next time...which reminds me I usually weigh in Fridays and have not... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your weigh in went well.....Master and i often say....Mondays have taken on a whole new outlook......

      Delete
  9. Hi Abby, I am glad you had a good time, and congrats on the weight-loss. Love the last line, it sounds so perfect.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....lets hope the continues to be kind....and yes i do know i have at least some control over that...
      hugs abby

      Delete