Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Two Hundred and Twenty One and counting....

        During maintenance yesterday, Master wondered how many maintenance spankings have occurred. It got me to wondering, so i did a little research.  I knew that maintenance started before i started blogging, but i thought it was in the same year, and that  i had blogged about it.  I was right....even i was surprised at that....maintenance started in March of 2010.  So, i figured once a week....Master has been very consistent with this....minus the weeks i am away. I figured i am away roughly 8 weeks a year, and Master is away on business or family visits 2 weeks a year....
(This year Master started making up any maintenance i miss when i am away...and i get 2 the following week...you can all imagine how happy i was when He announced the change...NOT....). So a pretty good estimate is 221 maintenance spankings....
       Back to yesterday....The first words  i hear from Master are, 'I have been thinking about You'.  Now, i have been around long enough to wonder where this is going.  I tell Him i hope they are good and happy thoughts.  " I have not stretched out that pussy in way too long"....ahhh...
I now tell Master that He knows where my head will be all day.  I now know that fisting will be a part of maintenance....and Master knows that it is one of the things i do better with if i have a chance to wrap my head around it, instead of surprising me.
        It is maintenance time, Master greets me with a grin and asks about my day.  I tell Him He was on my mind more that usual....His grin widens.  
I am kneeling, naked, being reclaimed.  Master is talking, reminding me that all of me is His...all of the time.  Then it is warm-up time, before the maintenance paddle starts in.  I tell Master the spanks seem harder this week, He reminds me why we have maintenance...these spanks are not nearly as hard as a punishment spanking....and He is also getting me ready for part two of maintenance.  Once the spanking ends, Master checks and starts to make sure that i am very wet and ready.
       Fisting...i had read about it before i met Master, and wondered if it was really possible....much to my amazement i eventually found out that it was.  For me, i have to be very well lubricated...with my own juices, and some extra, and near the edge of orgasm also helps.  Master accomplishes both of those, and tells me to keep breathing....and relax.  I concentrate on both of those.....and i start to feel the sensation of being filled..connected in a special way to my Master.  Orgasms are much stronger and longer...and when we are done i am totally awash in a feeling of submission.  Master rubs my back and talks quietly to me, until my breathing starts to regulate itself, and i can start to respond to Him.  He then pulls me up into His lap, for some snuggling and smooching.....
     How many more maintenance spankings are in my future....hopefully at least twice that number!

hugs abby

23 comments:

  1. Here is hoping that your maintenance spankings will continue each day forever. A good spanking each day makes a wife obey. So here is to you're bare bottom red, enough said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every day would be a bit much..even for me...play spankings...now that would be great...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Whoa, that's a LOT of maintenance! Lucky you!

    Fisting...it's...ummmm...pretty unbelievable and amazing. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...most days i see it as a good thing...and fisting...well...it is pretty amazing.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, wow, this adds up to a lot of maintenance, cool. Wishing you many more of those. :)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...knowing Master....there will be more...every week.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Wow abby, that is a whole lotta spankings. Hope you double that number too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend....most days i consider His consistence a blessing.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I hope you continue to live exactly this way and more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Abby, that's a lot of maintenance spankings! Sounds like the fisting brought you even closer together. Your Master knows you so well, Wishing you many more happy spankings :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does...i was not blogging during the first...not quite always so wonderful...years of our relationship....but we both hung in there...and it has been worth it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi Abby, blimey that is a lot of spanking, long may it continue!
    love Janxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lot...and most weeks there was more...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby, boy that's a lot of maintenance spankings. Hope there are many more to come for you to enjoy with your Master.
    Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. I know you are...thank you.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. I can imagine having a love hate relationship with the concept of consistency in spanking...I would want it - depend on it - crave it even - but if I got it consistently maybe I would feel differently sometimes, until after...and then I would be grateful and crave it again. Sounds like you will always be able to depend on your maintenance spankings for the next 221 and counting :-) I am happy for you. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...and yes...i do not always look forward to them, but the result is a much calmer and content me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. That was some spanking. Wishing you many more.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Abby...lots of spankings and very intense. Hope you enjoy many more. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete