Saturday, September 19, 2015

Too Many To Count.... (Master's Title)

             I will not be mean and keep you wondering.....the title is not referring  to spanks of any kind.....:0....:)
             I am kneeling, naked, while Master is 'milking' my breast.  His term for pinching, pulling, squeezing....no fluid is coming from my breast, but in spite of my squirming, my thighs are getting very moist.   That dampness makes it impossible for me to convince Him that i am not enjoying His start to our play time.
              When He is ready to move on i am invited over His lap.  He is rubbing me all over, and i settle in and go limp...so relaxed.  Master then starts spanking with one of His paddles, and  i moan and groan and grump a little...and He returns to His hand.  He is spanking much harder and all over my bottom and sit spot, but it is His hand...i am starting to wriggle and moan again...but this time with the need for more.  .
                 Master gives me permission to cum whenever i am ready, i am so very close, but just cannot get over that edge.  Master asks if i need a little  help. i am nodding...He tells me...use your words, just ask nicely.  I ask, Master obliges and in a matter of seconds i am off.  After several orgasms Master goes back to rubbing and massaging, i start to relax, and Master starts to run his nails over my well tenderized bottom.  
               Relaxing is no longer on the agenda and this time i do not need to use my words.  I am starting to pant and am back to that edge, only this time i go over without extra stimulation from Master.  He just keeps scraping my bottom, and i am flying off the edge. I am just trying to keep breathing, and finally start to relax.....Master is telling me to relax as He continues to knead my bottom. (Yes, this is a first, another new way Master has found to leave me breathless).
                 We are chatting as He continues, and i can feel myself starting to need more from Him.  I use my words, and ask if He can help me one more time...He chuckles and says...only 1...you must be getting tired.  Of course, once He starts to find 'that spot', only 1 is no longer an option....i am off to several more.  When i am finally sated...Master says...I don't know about you, but i lost count.....
                  .....Most of You know i am no longer a 'spring' chicken...probably even getting pass the 'autumn' chicken stage.  When i first met Master  i had been convinced that i was just not able to orgasm. Master showed me the fallacy of that belief.  I remember telling Him....one is more than enough.  Once again He showed me that i was mistaken...the more the better.  I am not someone who....shares intimacies easily...but i do hope that this post...and my others....show you that getting older can mean getting better....;)
                  ....I got to meet the newest member of the family last night.  A one month old great-nephew...He is on his first road trip with his mom and dad and stopped by to spend the night.  Baby smells, and baby cuddles, and i even manged to get a baby smile....
............................Orgasms and rocking a baby to sleep....what a wonderful day!!!

hugs abby

               
             
             

             

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks....nice to hear from you.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks...it was a pretty great day.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Wow Abby, sounds like a fantastic day! Orgasms and baby cuddles...you lucky thing :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A day filled with smiles...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. You are so right Abby we are like a good wine and get better with age. wonderful all those orgasms and then the added bonus of baby smells and cuddles. BLISS!
    Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there are some advantages to getting older.....it was a special day.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. What a nice post, abby. 😀

    Hug,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it was a very nice day....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Wow, this must have been such an awesome day for you. I am happy for you.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you....it was a great day.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I am no longer a spring chicken either and am heading towards the last part of my autumn years and I love reading here because it does give this old lady hope winks :-) that it will never be the number of years that matter but that connection between 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are also wise.....years are just a number...it is that special connection that counts...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Nothing better than baby cuddles except orgasms!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone seems to agree...how could they not?
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. It was.....a great memory...
      hugs abby

      Delete