Sunday, September 27, 2015

"One for one"....

       " I feel like a hard play day".  That was Master's greeting to me, yes a little discerning.  I asked why did He feel that way...what triggered that thought.  His reply...nothing, no triggers, the thought just crossed His mind and He thought it seemed like a good idea.  Now...both me and my bottom, think that most days are hard play days.  Master does not believe in playing pat-a-cake on my bottom...Master can tell i am not overly excited by the prospect, it is not what i was expecting. Before i can reply He continues....
   " How about a one for one day"?  I have no idea what He is talking about...but the words hard spanking were not used, so i am interested.  Seems a one for one day means that for every spank with a paddle, i get one with leather.  That does sound more enticing to me, so i quickly agree.
I get naked and kneeling, our time to chat a little, to remind me that all of me is His all of the time, to get my head in the right  place.
     I am over His lap, waiting for the warm-up to begin when i feel the paddle on my bottom....not His hand.  I groan and complain a bit, He tells me He is spanking lightly (and He is), this is my warm-up, i should relax and enjoy it.  I decide that is probably good advice....not that i could change anything.  When the warm-up ends, Master reminds me that i get to decide when the paddling ends, and that i will get an equal number with the strop.  He says He will count so i can just enjoy...(i have learned some replies are better left unsaid).
      Master starts in, not as  hard as a maintenance spanking, but harder than i would ask for.  He stops after 50 for some rubbing, and then again after 100.  He asks if He should continue and i say He should.  When He gets to 200, i ask Him to stop, saying it is enough. He asks if i am sure....i am positive.  Master says, my bottom is red, but not hot yet. I remind Him that 200 with the strop will achieve that effect.  
     He tells me to get up and choose what position i want...a plus!  I choose lying flat, since then i do not have to worry about springing up out of position or trying to move away.  Master starts in with the strop...I love His strop, except for the fact that it does have a tendency to wrap around my hip, and when He hits too low...my sit spot or thighs.  When that occurs, He hears my  complaint, and sometimes adjusts.  He stops after 100 and says i was right my bottom is warming up nicely.
     We get to 200 and Master offers to give me more, i assure Him that i am happy at 200.  He then suggest i should how Him how happy i am with my stropping, so i give Him a smile and reach for His cock.  Once i have showed Him how thankful i am, He checks to see how my pussy is doing.
I am dripping, He is not surprised....neither am i.  He says He can make me even wetter, but i have to remember to ask before i cum.  I decide i want to make this last as long as i can.
       Master catches on and says, you are going to enjoy as long as you can.....lets see how long that is.  I am moaning and panting, but it feels so good....Master then decides to up His approach. Lately, we have discovered that if He pinches or scraps His nails on my hot bottom, it revs up all the sensations for me.  As soon as Master starts with the pinching and scraping, i know i am a goner...so i ask for permission.  He waits a bit, and i am pleading.....He tells me to cum for my Master....and i explode, i am loud and trembling, and focused on only one thing....
          Once i have calmed a bit, but still trying breathe normally, Master says, that was one for the books.  I am still thinking...who was that person....so loud, so wanton, so so....explosive.  I look at Master and say..that was amazing...He chuckles and says, i agree, i loved seeing you explode and scream and lose yourself in the moment...or moments.  I nestle in for some cuddling....and maybe a nap.
     hugs abby

         
       
      

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That pretty much sums it up for me also..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. :)....i have to agree....:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Whoa Abby...Master is so creative! ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi is...most of the time i love it!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Wow Abby, how awesome! You lucky thing :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am...in so many ways....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It was lots of fun and......explosive??
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Wow Abby that sounds like a wonderful day.
    Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Abby, this must have been so wonderful. When I saw the numbers I thought wow, that's a lot, but then I saw that it was just right. Awesome. :)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master and i spank often....and we both relish the longer play times..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Wow! Wow! Wow! I just think that you are very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And i would agree with you!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I am so happy for you...sounds like a great day! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you....Master and i both enjoy each other ..
      hugs abby

      Delete