Tuesday, September 8, 2015

More Licks...of a different kind....

         Today was 'maintenance Monday'...yes it is Tuesday, but I was away for the long weekend, visiting a couple of the grands.  Maintenance spankings are pretty ritualistic, I know exactly what to expect.  Today was maintenance...with an extra surprise.
           After hugs and some chat, it is time for naked kneeling.  Master claims me and reminds me that all of me is His....as He touches all of me...ending with my breast...which includes some breast 'play'...play by Master 's definition. Then over His lap for a hand warm-up, which is never long enough in my opinion.  Then the maintenance paddle, 4 sets of 25, each set feeling harder than the last.  These are hard...or real as Master prefers....spanks.  I am ouching almost from the start.  After each set, there is a break for rubbing.  At the half way point, Master always asks why we have maintenance spankings.  Because they work, they start off my week with me being positive there is no way i want a harder spanking...a punishment.  
          When we are done,  i hear Master say....it has been a long time since He has had the pleasure of whipping me.  It  has, i am just not sure it has been long enough.  Master chuckles at my look and says He will make it more interesting for me.  He will give me 10 lashes, then i will get to suck His cock, until it is time for the next 10.  I am thinking i like the plan, i get a break after each 10.
         I lean over and present my back for the first 10.  I am told to count...1 Sir...etc.  as soon as i get to 10 Master tells me to quickly scoot over and start sucking...no hesitation.  After some time (honestly I could not even guess at how long, my mind was concentrating on 2 things..sucking and whipping)...I am told to get in position.  Master again is telling me to move quickly and without hesitation.  The second set is on my bottom with a little wrap around, and i am glad to get to 10 and I hurry over to His cock.  Master congratulates me on my enthusiasm.  
      The third set is on my back, and harder than the first set. Ten and i am off until i am told to get back in kneeling position.  Set four is back on my bottom, followed by my crawling over to His cock. The next set is much harder, and Master tells me it is the last set, as i hurry over to His cock......so i get to show Master how pleased i am that the whipping part is over....
     When I am finished Master tells me to kneel facing away from Him, He wants to admire the pattern on my back.  Master touches and traces and rubs and loves the color and the look.  He then decides He needs pictures....then it is snuggle time:).

....On a side note, I know that many of you share my love of reading. I belong to a book club, there are 12 of us and we rarely all agree.  This week we all loved the book....The Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford.  It is His first novel and we all want to read his second one....
     Have a great week all....
hugs abby

16 comments:

  1. Hi Abby, ooh, I think I'd have to agree with it not being long enough since your Master had the pleasure of whipping you. Ouch, that is a lot of licks! I love how he made it interesting for you and it sounds a good time was had by all :)

    Hope you had a wonderful time with the grands.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had lots of fun with the grands...they are so amazing! Thinking about the whipping and all...it seems kind of surreal....was that really me??
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the heads up on the book, I'll keep an eye out. Glad you had a good weekend and all is back to normal at your place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Normal" is a strange term around here...lol. Thanks...
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. "Normal" is a strange term around here...lol. Thanks...
      hugs abby

      Delete
    3. 'Normal' around here is.....a strange term...Thanks...hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I think I preferred your other licks, not quite as ouchy. A unanimous book club decision, that has to be something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am with you on the licks....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, wow, that must have been an intense maintenance Monday. I am glad that you had the snuggle times afterwards.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was intense.....something not so long ago i could never imagine myself doing..heck..i would never have imagined the whole scene...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. thanks for the book recommendation...just catching up here after a busy few weeks...hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an easy.....yet compelling...read...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. You are a brave woman, my friend! :) Sounds like quite an intense maintenance Monday (on Tuesday with a twist)! That Master of yours is very creative- that's for sure!

    Thanks for the book review. I looked it up on Amazon and it looks great. I downloaded a sample to check it out. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so brave...thinking back on it....i am having a tough time imagining myself in that type of play....hope you enjoy the book...i am always hesitant to suggest a read to anyone..
      hugs abby

      Delete