Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Hot and cold.....

       This is going to be a catch-up post....I am leaving early in the morning for some grandma time...
   .......We did  have maintenance on Monday.  I feel that maintenance is often the same each week, so hesitate to blog about it...this past week, it was 100 hard spanks with the maintenance paddle, and then some nice play time, ending with permissions....
.........Today my computer decided to act up.  I tried everything i knew...which is not that much.  I was busy trying to get everything ready for tomorrow.  Grandma always has surprises in her suitcase.  I went to Master's to say good - by and He asked how my day was going.  I looked at Him..and said ..ok..busy.  He pulled me to Him, told me to kneel, and said, let's try again...tell me about your day.  So i shared some family drama, and how everything was taking longer than i wanted to spend on it, and to top it all off my computer is acting up and i am leaving tomorrow and there is no point in taking it with me.  Master asked if i had brought it with me....it is a laptop...i had not.   He said, i am going to give you 3 very hard spanks, to take with you, and then we will work on your computer.
He went out into garage...not a good sign...too many possibilities in there...and returned with wood...heavy looking wood.  He told me to bare my bottom, and asked if i wanted to count.  I said yes..and lost my breath after the first one, screeched after the second one, and reminded Him, only one more.....THREE....They were the hardest i have felt in a while.
.....Master then surprised me...and did something very rare...He took me out for ice cream!!!  Frozen yogurt, but we have a place that is only here, that has the best...we shared a cup of chocolate almond, and cold ice cream while sitting on a warmed bottom....how can a girl not smile and feel better about her lousy day.
.....Master looked at my computer...and since i am writing this, it is working and will travel with me....
....I have been invited to a grand-parent day at school with a beautiful little first grader.  I am not sure who is more excited that i am going..her or me!
I have a couple entries ready to post while i am away....
hugs abby

31 comments:

  1. Ooh ouch Abby! Happy Master took you out for ice cream and fixed your computer. Have fun grandma time. :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cringed for you during those three.... But knew Master would help you after that!
    Yummmm....! Ice cream and a fixed computer!
    Have fun being grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice cream sitting on a hot bottom and a fixed computer...what could be better :) Ouch though! I love how your Master took care of you...and your computer lol. Have a wonderful time with the grands Abby.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True...ice cream on a hot bottom....pretty much ideal!
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. That having a hot bottom...not having ice cream on a hot bottom...altho.....

      Delete
  4. Glad your master fixed the computer and ice-cream too. Garages are dangerous places, rather like hardware stores!

    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Abby he is handy, fixing the computer, ice cream and spanking! He is an all rounder!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He clearly deserves the title Master...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Ouch Abby at least you had nice ice cream after though. Glad your Master fixed your computer. Ours is playing up at the moment also. Very frustrating. Enjoy your time with the grandies, nothing better.
    Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am completely a computer 'dummie'.....it is good I have my personal fix it guy.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hope you have a wonderful time with the grands. Cold and hot, great combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great combo....i am having lots of fun...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Ouch! Abby! But so handy having someone who understands these horrid contraptions!

    I hope you have a great visit with your family. Grandparent day sounds such fun and a wonderful idea.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grandparent day was very well planned and fun.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Glad your computer is working--computers can be SO frustrating.

    Have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....even more frustrating did Masters...oops...that is between you and i.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Just reading this makes me squirm but in a good way. :) Enjoy your grandma time!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..i know exactly what you mean...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. OUCH! Amazing how it helps. Hope you have some fun grandma time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah..hate admit it...but it does help...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Hi Abby, sorry about the lousy half of the day, but I am glad that you told your Master about it and he could help make it better. Grand-parent day at school sounds like a great idea. Wishing you a wonderful grandma time.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....I am learning that Master is my go-to person for many reasons...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. You surely are a very lucky abby. Have a nice time with the kids.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am...i never thought i would be this happy and content....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. I am.....lots of giggles and good times...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  15. Have a wonderful visit :-)
    So nice of your Master to take you out for a treat with a warm behind after a stressful day :-)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master rarely feeds my ice cream addiction.....so i really appreciated it...
      hugs abby

      Delete