1. Stood on top of a very high mountain or cliff, looking down at countryside, or out to sea? I have, more than once, and it is always a time of wonder and peace.
2 Lay on your back on a hot summer's night, listening to the crickets chirping, and watching the satellites as they chase each other across the heavens? Yes, used to take the kids camping. Reading this reminds me that it is time to give the grands this pleasure.
3. Skinny-dipped at midnight? Skinny dipping is on my bucket list and has not yet been crossed off....
4. Intentionally or inadvertently swum with sharks?
No, unless the blow up kind count...and I hope to keep it that way.
5. Broken a bone in your body? Twisted and sprained many parts...but so far, never a break.
6. Driven a car at speeds in excess of 120 mph? (yes, I know it's illegal, but the motorway was very quiet at the time) No....not even close.
7. Played "Pooh Sticks"? No....but another to add to my to do list with the grands...thanks!
8. Run in a "Pancake" race? Run???...no not even for chocolate or ice cream. Add to that, pancakes are not among the foods i eat by choice.
9. Had your eyelashes dyed? Not eyelashes...no.
10. Ridden a horse naked? I have never pretended to be Lady Godiva....
11. Punted down the River Cam? (or any other river) From the picture, looks like punting is something you do standing up..so no. Have paddled a canoe...
12. Played tennis in a short white tennis skirt whilst wearing minimal knickers? Played tennis, yes..in a short white tennis skirt, no...so no also to the minimal knickers...
13. Helped an inebriated husband up the stairs at 2 in the morning? no
14. Been too scared to get out of a swimming pool whilst on holiday, due to a very large Doberman sitting on the edge watching you? (no-one was around at the time) Ummm....no
15. Sat in a deckchair snoozing happily whilst the sound of leather on willow echoes distantly in your ears? I have done lots of deckchair snoozing....but not sure about the rest of the question.
16. Taken a ride on the Maid of the Mist under the Niagara Falls? Yes, more than once...I highly recommend it.
18. Been too liberal with the "Eau de Cologne" which then ran down where it shouldn't, which in turn caused you to hop madly around and rip your knickers off and throw them as far from you as you could? No, but this question made me laugh...and painted quite a picture in my head
19. Made snow angels? Yes, with friends (not all of them sober), children and grands.
20. Lost a shoe in a ploughed field on a moonlight walk home after a party? Have lost various pieces of clothing...including shoes..but never in a ploughed field.
21 Shrieked loudly, due to being spanked hard, and frightened away a visitor/s who turned and ran back down your drive - and now you never will know who was about to knock on your door. And you are desperately hoping they will never ask...Shrieked while being spanked...yes...if anyone was ever at the door, we never heard them.
Thanks Ami for a fun post!