Sunday, September 13, 2015

A cure for 'One of those weeks'....

          Last week was one of those where family drama was the rule.  I so dislike family drama. I know that some of it is always going to be around, but UGH...not on the main menu please!  I know many of you are also in the same boat, and it does make rowing that boat a bit easier...but I hope we all manage to get that boat into harbor soon. ( I know i got carried away with the metaphor...indulge me please).
          By the time Friday rolled around, i was ready to wave a white flag.  Master greeted me, took my hand, and led me to the sofa.  He sat and pulled me into His furry chest....such a safe place.  He held me close and tight and told me to vent. That is not something i do easily...I am more of  stewer.....but, as you all know by now...Master does not give up easily.  Master gently prodded and asked questions, reminded me that i am not in this alone....and slowly i started to talk...to vent.  Master  continues to hold me tightly, to listen, to help me see some things from a different view point. Tears are shed, and slowly i start to breathe and see some things from a different view point.
            I am finally relaxing, and i somehow find myself pulled over His lap.  He bares my bottom, and starts to hand spank. They are just right, and i find myself stretching out, and just letting go....totally relaxed, in the moment.  He chuckles, and asks if i am still with Him.  I assure Him i am, He says then i am ready for some harder spanks.  He moves to my sit spot, and the spanks are harder, but He is still using His hand.  He stops frequently for lots of rubbing.
              He wonders if i might be wanting some cock to suck on...i look up at Him with a grin, and move off His lap to position myself.  I am soon totally lost and focusing on only one thing....giving Him pleasure....and all that drama is left behind.....( and yes, i do know, it will return).  I am getting up and Master tells me to go to His toy bag and get the 'Pouty Pooh' paddle out....it is on the heavy side....the shape of Winnie the Pooh's face.  
              I hand Him the paddle, and He asks if i know why i was asked to fetch it.  After a moment i say, because i tried to shut you out instead of coming to you earlier this week?  He agrees that would have been a better choice, but also admits, that i am getting better at that.  He then says.... Wednesday....
              Now i know all of you are going to be screaming...ABBY...you know better!  I texted my lunch time reminder, instead of calling.  Why, ...because at the time it seemed so much easier than calling.  After He got the text He sent me a text thanking me for the reminder, so i figured all was well....yes, i really should know better.  Thursday, i did call, and the first thing He says is.....so you decided to call.  I tell Him it is only 1 minute pass noon, so i am pretty much exactly on time....He says or...you are 24 hours late....ut oh.  I say i am sorry, and we move on with our conversion.
             So, i hand Him the Pooh paddle, and He pulls me over His knee.  I get 10 hard ones, He stops and asks if that is enough to remind me that He expects a call....every day. I tell Him it is, and He asks what will happen the next time.  He will double the spanks, since He will feel that He did not do a good enough job this time.  At least double, He adds, as He pulls me in for some snuggle time.
              Here's hoping that we all have a better week this week...
hugs abby..
             
            

20 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you that you have such a wonderful relationship with your Master.

    Hug from

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ....i am very happy to have Him as my partner.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I Abby, I'm sorry you had a week of family drama and all the associated stress. I love that your Master 'encoursged' you to talk and was able to give you a different perspective. Glad too that he provided much needed stress relief and relax you.

    I understand the texting instead of calling. I used to have certain times to text and check in when apart and the number of times I missed.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Calling seems like such a small thing..i find it is often the small things that trip me up...
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. Calling seems like such a small thing..i find it is often the small things that trip me up...
      hugs abby

      Delete
    3. Calling seems like such a small thing....i find it is often the small things that trip me up...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Abby, your Master sure knows how to help you. That is wonderful, glad he could get you to see your problems in a different light. Good to hear you are now relaxed.
    Enjoy your week and don't forget your phone calls.
    Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am calling....Master is a wonderful support.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. So nice he can help you re-set. That has to help going forward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is there for me....no matter what...took me too long to accept that.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I hate those kind of weeks. Glad M was able to help as usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad this is a new week.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Oh Abby.lets hope this week is a calmer one!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a good week my friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you...back at you....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby, I am glad that your Master is there for you and knows what you need most. Wishing you an easier week than the last one.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have seen each other through a lot...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I know how difficult those kind of weeks are since we love our families in spite of the drama!
    Girl! Follow directions! Call! Next time may be much more challenging if you forget!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh...no doubt that next time will be more challenging....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete