Friday, September 4, 2015

250.....'Licks'

          Master and i celebrated the end of the week in  our usual way...with Fun Friday play time.  When i get ready to blog, the most difficult part of the process for me is.....the Title.  Sometimes i ask Master for some help....He is pretty good with words (among His other talents).  Sometimes i just write the entry and hope something jumps out at me and says...."here is your title"...(does not happen that often).  Today, for a change i had a few titles fighting for the honor.  The one i chose is purposely on the tricky side...could mean more than one thing.  If you leave a comment, could you also please let me know if guessed what the title was really about...just curious...thanks.
           Today's fun was in the form of paying off another baseball bet.  And yes, once again, my boys...those legendary Red Sox...let me down again.  They are doing their best to claim last place and succeeding.  Master's damn Yankees and fighting to claim first place...and might succeed.  So total run count for the three games...Sox 7...the other team 25.  During the first two games when the run count was small, we discussed multiplying it by 10.  Master asked me today, if i still wanted to do that, without giving it too much thought i agreed....70 with a toy of my choice....250 with a weapon of His choice.
            As always, we start off with my kneeling time.  I was not naked...I had some undies to show off, and He was in another room while i was getting ready.  He walks in, sees me and without a hitch....very nice, I am glad you are showing them off.  He mauls my breast through the flimsy material of the bra and claims every part of me.....then tells me to lose the window dressing.
          I am over His lap and He has a small hairbrush in His hand.  It has a fairly small surface, and is not nearly as heavy as any of His paddles, but is made of some type of heavy plastic.  That bugger hurt...a lot.  It did not take me long to start complaining, that this was far from a warm up.  Master smacked a couple of times on my thighs, just to let me know it could be worse....but quickly finished up with ...His idea...of a warm-up.
           Master asks if me about multiplying the number, i say yes, and He then asks what i would like.  He suggests His belt, i say i was thinking His hand, and ask what He was choosing.  He replied....cane. I gave Him a look and said that is a lot with a cane, His reply...guess you should have checked that out before you agreed to multiply the number. (lesson learned).  Since i was thinking i needed a really good warm-up i asked if we could use the large strop again....Master went to get it telling me to get into whatever position i wanted.  
         Master decided on 10 sets of 7, changing sides after every 7.  He got the smacks just right, i was relaxed and enjoying.  He asked if i wanted the last  7 harder, i said, no thanks, what you have going is perfect!  He finishes up and says break time!  I look at Him thinking....break?..does He want coffee? Seeing my confused look He asks what am i waiting for as He shows me His cock.  I laugh and position myself.  Just as i am about to start He tells me stop, He has changed His mind.  I look up, more confused....HE does not want me to pleasure Him??
      Leave it to Master to totally surprise me, He says that instead of 250 licks with the cane, He wants me to give Him 250 licks....or suck...or thrust...or kisses...or...you get the picture. I think, is He kidding me, and see the silly grin and the twinkle in His eye, and i ask who has to keep count.  He laughs ...He will try.  So, I set in, trying to remember to change up my approach...since i want us both to get to 250.  Some of time Master grabs hold of my hair and directs me.  We succeed...and get to 250!  
    I quickly change positions and we move on to our reward for getting through another week.  After several permissions are granted and conversation becomes a possibility, I remark, this bet was really a win/win for me....Master replies...for Him also....as i snuggle into His furry chest i am so thankful that this man has chosen me.....When i am getting dressed, Master grabs the cane and gives me 5 quick surprise ones....just because He can.
     I am off for some grandma time this weekend....schools are already in session and we are having the hottest weather of the summer.  I talked to the grand that is starting 2nd grade this year, and asked her how school was going. Her reply...pretty good, but it has been 2 days of school and her teacher has not taught her one new thing yet!!!  I laughed and told her teachers need some time to get into the flow of things, i am sure she will be learning new things.
     Have a good weekend all...play nice..
hugs abby

    

18 comments:

  1. I guessed- thought it was you getting those 'licks' but receiving or giving-same thing! Lol
    Glad you had fun!
    Enjoy grandma time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If i had known that that 'licks' could be a part of the bet, I would have been...but Master is always wonderful about reciprocating.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. LOL Abby...when I saw this title, I was sure it was 250 licks with an instrument of m'ass destruction. Fooled me. ;) Have fun with your grands...I'm headed to visit mine next week! :D

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your 'grand' time is as grand as mine was...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, I do love how your Master is full of surprises. This sounds wonderful, a definite win/win for you :) I initially thought licks of an implement when I first saw the title then wondered lol.

    Hope you have a great weekend with the grands, enjoy :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, one thing i have learned...expect the unexpected...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I thought about an ice cream cone. I have trouble with titles too so I know of what you speak. Glad he surprised you.

    Enjoy your time with your grands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh..i love ice cream...way too much......
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. titles are a challenge. yours is perfect. enjoy your weekend with grands.
    hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Abby, :) I agree with you on the title thing. Not always easy. I usually have to write first and hope that something moves me as I am going along.

    Well, I was kind of hoping that one of you was enjoying the pleasure of licking of a body part with ones tongue. I was hoping that that might be you! Though knowing your Master I had my doubts. BUT hurray!!! You two have so much fun- it's great to read about.

    Enjoy your back to school grandma time. I love your 2nd grade grand's commentary on her new teacher. LOL! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..Master always sees to it that I get as much enjoyment as He does..as long as it is not a punishment....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. So much fun! My mind went through a few options - but i figured it wouldn't be any of those - that would be too easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I realize that base bets can be paid off in different ways...i will be much more creative also...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. At first I was wrong, but I changed my guess after you wanted us to tell you in our comment.
    I am happy for you, abby.

    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Abby, I got the title wrong, when I read that number you had my sympathy. And I am very glad that the 250 turned out to be something completely different. Wishing you a great weekend with your grandchildren.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very glad also.....and the weekend was loads of fun..
      hugs abby

      Delete