Saturday, August 29, 2015

"Whimpy" spanks.....

            If you have been reading here for a while, you probably never expected to see that title.  It was not a whole spanking, but a part of it...
            I was not all that excited about it being 'Fun Friday'.  I have learned, that the best way to change my mood....Fun Friday!  After some hugs, chat and kneeling time, i was over Master's lap.  Expecting to feel His hand...i feel wood.  It is the maintenance paddle. He is not using it hard, but i am squirming from the beginning.  Master says He loves that paddle and has missed it.....I say it is the maintenance paddle, you get to use it almost every week.  He says i must have forgotten, last maintenance was with the belt, and the week before that i was away...it has been 2 whole weeks since He has used it...(poor guy).  
              After a couple of sets, with lots of squirming and noises from me, Master suddenly remembers He did not start with a hand warm-up.  He remedies that, but i am having a hard time settling in.  He returns to the paddle, telling me i need to get my head into the right space.  It still is not there. After another set, He rubs a bit and then decides that maybe He should go in search of leather.  I second that motion....
             He returns with the large leather strop...the one i requested after the last baseball bet.  I would like to say i was enthusiastic about seeing it, but i was not thrilled....I do get up and lean over, presenting Him my bottom.  He is spanking in sets of 10, the first set is on the light side.  I am no longer wriggling, He asks how i felt about those...i replied that they were just right.  He gives me another set, maybe a  little lighter.  My head space has arrived, and when He is finished i blurt out words i thought i would never say...."those were whimpy spanks".
               Master laughs and says, my girl is back! He asks if i would like a re-do of those.  I do, only not quite the same...the re-do is harder, but still in the just right range.  Master then asks if i would like to finish up with 10 harder ones, i reply....Yes Sir....and hear, good girl.  Master is checking to see if all of me has been on board...he chuckles at what he finds.  We both end up smiling and spent.....
                 As we are cuddling, Master asks me...if He spanked the rebel away?  I look up at Him not sure what He is talking about.  He sees my look and says, no lunch call for the past 3 days, just text messages?? ( I am supposed to call Master and let Him know when it is lunch time, He needs to eat at regular intervals, and tends to get loss in His projects. At first i would text, but about a year ago, He decided He wanted me to call, not text.)  I look at Him and quickly reply..."I know how busy you have been, so i thought it would be easier for you to just read a text message, instead of having to listen to a voice message".  He does sometimes answer, but usually my timing is not great.  He looks at me and replies, "and is it also easier and more convenient for you to just text"? I quickly say..."if it is better for both of us, that must be a win/win".  Luckily for my bottom...He laughs.  Then He gives me 'That Look', and says, from now on only calls. My reply...Yes Sir.
Hugs abby
            
      

25 comments:

  1. Love the banter, you two are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we a little old for cute...but we do enjoy life and each other..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. About fell out of my chair laughing when I saw the title to this post Abby. So happy Master got you back to the right head space. Oh and um...please remember to call rather than text. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am calling....the rebel is gone...for now..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Awww… you came up with the perfect answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...luckily we share the same sort of quirky sense of humor....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Abby, the title made me giggle. I definitely did not expect to see that and can't believe you said that! lol. Sounds like you went from not being too enthused to fun Friday after all :)

    I love the banter between you and glad Master was able to give you into the right mind set.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..I figured it would come as a surprise to those who read here...no whimpy spanks today...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I agree with Leigh, love your banter. We text or he calls me because he never knows where he will be when. Do you have a leather strop or strap? How thick and how wide is it? Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an old fashioned leather strop...the kind that used to hang in barber shops to sharpen the razors. It is about 3/16 thick and and 3 inches wide. It is a double leather....2 pieces of leather...the side I get spanked with is smooth, the other side is rough..to sharpen those razors. It is Master's. and He received it as a gift a long time ago....
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. We have been shopping/looking around for one. I want at least three inches so it won't turn. Thanks

      Delete
  6. Abby you are game saying it was whimpy. The banter is good between you and Master. don't forget your lunchtime calls.
    Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am calling....i knew how He would respond...and that He would love it..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Not being a spankee or a spanker myself I am admiring you more and more for being able to take them and even enjoy the result.
    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master makes sure that we both enjoy our fun times...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby, now, that title really made me curious. I am glad that your Master brought you into the right mind set, and you had a win/win situation in more than one respect.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has a way of getting into my head...actually i now think He just never leaves. In some ways that is reassuring...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Wimpy spanks wouldnt have been something I would have had the courage to say to a man holding a leather strap lol, glad things turned out well and look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad to see you back...I tried following the link in the email..it would not work. Could you try again?
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Glad to see you back...I tried following the link in the email and it would not work..can you try again!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://evies-life.blogspot.com/ there you go Abby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Abby, :)

    LOL on the title and your proclamation to Master, mid leather spanks! You two crack me up, but also have this wonderful thing going that is so fun to read about every time (well unless you go downstairs- YIKES)!!! I am happy for you! I am also happy to hear that you got "the look" and that was that! Call away! LOL! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice to see you back....and yes i have been calling....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here I was about to shout.... Abby what are you thinking? However now I'm laughing and smiling wide! Love you two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......i have been thinking about you...
      hugs abby

      Delete