Monday, August 24, 2015

Thigh Spanks Count Double

        Our Maine vacation was crazy busy, but we made lots of wonderful memories.  We started off with a 6 year old birthday celebration, we spent a few days at different beaches, had an amusement/water park day, a fire pit picnic complete with smores, and lots of laughs.  We did all this with my grands and my sister's two grands, so we had a 7,6,5,4,3,and a 1 year old with us....there were very few squabbles, and it was great fun watching them form strong cousin bonds.  A high point, my niece, had her first baby while we were there, so a new 'cousin' will be joining us next  year.....
       Today was back to....maintenance Monday.  During my kneeling time, Master was 'milking' my nipples with hard pinches.  He said He waited 3 days, til i felt better....all the fried, rich sea food played havoc with my digestive system...He had been looking forward to playing with His nipples.
He asks me if we had missed a M/M....i said yes.  Then we have one to make up, so that is 2 spankings today.  I groan, He thinks i should be thanking Him for being so consistent never wanting to miss a M/M....i suppose He has a point.
         He is changing our routine a bit today, instead of over His lap, He wants me kneeling on the ottoman, bottom up, head down on the sofa. He proceeds with a very nice long hand warm-up.  He then says, the maintenance paddle will not be used today.  Before i can ask the obvious, i hear Him taking His belt through the loops....i am grinning.  He reminds me, that maintenance is not play, it is a hard spanking, so even tho i love His belt, it will be a...or two...hard spankings.
     He starts in, 10 per side, stopping after every 20 to rub.  They are hard, not the hardest i am ouching but able to stay in position.  He gets to 100 and asks if i would like a break....i quickly say, yes Sir.  He asks what i have in mind....i am up and kneeling, and reaching for His cock in reply.  He lays back and enjoys....I am getting very wet; Master reminds me, no permissions for me until my spanking is over .
      When i am done, He tells me for the second maintenance He wants me lying flat.  He is rubbing my bottom and my thighs, and asks where i would like the last 100.  I reply...where ever He wishes....He says, He has a deal for me, i can decide where, if i choose on the thighs, each spank will count as 2...so 50 instead of 100, but they will be on my thighs, and there still are maintenance. I am debating, when He adds, i can change my mind after any set, and He will return to my bottom, but each one spank will count as 1. (i have no idea how He comes up wit these things so quickly....).
       I decide to start with the thigh spanks, He will still use His belt.  He reminds me that each one counts as 2....but boy they do hurt a lot more!
After each set of 5, ..which count as 10...  He rubs and switches sides. I am getting more vocal and having a harder time keeping my legs wide open.  He gets to the last set, and i ask if He can switch to my bottom.  He says..my choice...but the count will not double with each spank.  I agree and the last set is on my bottom.
        Master sits besides me and comments on how nice and hot both my bottom and thighs are....as His fingers travel a little, i keep trying to silently urge Him on....It feels soooo good, i just want Him to continue, but i am also dripping, and i know, that i need a permission first.  So i ask, it is granted and i am off again and again....until i am spent....and just need to breathe and recover. When i can move, i move up to snuggle on His lap, we reminisce about our journey...back to a large happy hour beer where i could not believe how often He used the word 'spank' in a public place...to now.....and wonder where our journey will take us next.....where ever we go,  it is a journey we will enjoy together.

Have a good week all...hugs abby

27 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time with your grands and grand nieces and . Bet M is glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is.....it is wonderful to have Him to come back to.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I love when little cousins get together and you observe all the personalities. I know from many of your posts that Master reaches high numbers in your spankings. I am amazed at how much you can handle (and a grandson to boot). It always sounds like you end up happy, but using the belt on thighs seems pretty serious. How do you handle it and how do you feel the next day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master pays a lot of attention to my reactions....and knows me well. He includes lots of rubbing and verbal encouragement. He also usually starts of with lighter spanks and works up to the harder ones. Master did say my thighs were bruised this time...that lasts only a couple days, and the soreness never lasts more than the day after.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Welcome back Abby. So happy you had such a lovely time with your family. Leather is better than wood but sheesh...that's a lot of spankings...especially on your thighs. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i was surprised at the thigh spanking...but He did cut them in half, and i could have Him switch back to my bottom whenever i asked.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Glad you had such a nice time with all the grands Abby. Wow how can you stay still for all those spanks and especially on your thighs. You are so brave!
    Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so brave...and i do get vocal. I used to try to control being vocal, but Master likes to know He is being effective.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Glad you had such a lovely holiday Abby, I don't think I would have come home if I had known what was in store for my thighs though if I was you!
    Love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.....Master and i had lots of wonderful snuggling and loving time over the weekend.....before Monday...that was worth coming home for.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Abby,

    Happy you had a wonderful holiday. Leather best but thigh spanks - can't stand those.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are not on my list of...yes, let's do that! Thankfully they are pretty rare.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi Abby, glad you had such a wonderful time with the family. Congratulations on the new arrival, how wonderful :)

    Boy your Master really does keep you on your toes. Sounds like an awesome reconnection. Ouch on the thighs. I don't know how you stay still either!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...our little group of 'the cousins' as they like to be called was very excited that there was a new member.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Thighs... OUCH! You seem to be able to take whatever your Master offers. He knows you so well.
    welcome back. we had a birthday celebration too for my youngest, it's her seventh.
    hugs D F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a couple parties, it seems one is never enough...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Hey Abby, nice way to end your vacation. Always good to get back into a routine. Hugs, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Master is very good at routines and consistency...one of the things that i love about Him.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Hi Abby, your vacation with the grands sounds awesome. Congratulations on the new little one! Oh my, not sure what my choice would have been, thighs are pretty sensitive. However, it is great that you had this time to reconnect so nicely with your Master.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only chose the thighs after He told me i could tell at any time that i wanted to go back to my bottom.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Thigh spanks huuurt! ;) Sounds like you had a great time with the family, happy to hear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My family knows how to have fun when we are all together...we are pretty good at making memories.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. I am wondering where he will take you next as well. Saying spanking in public....maybe a few spanks in public?
    Glad you had fun with the grands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, not sure about spanking in public...but have been spanked outside, which is close...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Eek, thigh spanks are awful, awful, awful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree.......He was not spanking as hard as usual, and they were still awful.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. Late on commenting...... ouch!!!! I probably would have gone for the thighs first but I am not sure if I would have made it through 50. He is sure creative

    ReplyDelete