Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The Best Part of the Baseball Bet....

             First, a great big THANK YOU to everyone for the prayers and good thoughts for my sister.  Her blood test this week showed anti-bodies. Her body will now start fighting the virus, and she is on her way to not being infectious.  She needs to take it slowly, but she has been house bound for 6 weeks, so she is thrilled...as the rest of us are...at this news.
             My winning part of out baseball bet has been paid off.  My boys won 1  game, there were 3 runs scored.  So that equals 30 swats with a 'toy' of my choice.  Master was certain the word flogger would come out of my mouth, but since it was a fairly low number, the words large strap/strop came out of my mouth.  It looks intimidating, and makes lots of noise, but it can be so yummy.  
              After a wonderful warm-up, i was bent over and ready.  Master said i could choose the intensity level, so to let Him know if i wanted harder or softer.  After the first set of 10, Master spent time rubbing my bottom, with His hands and with his body, i was swooning. (now there's an old fashioned word).  He asked how i wanted the second set, and i said the same force, and also for the third set.  There was rubbing after each set, and after the third set, He asked me if i wanted a bonus set, since i had told Him about missing 10 for His winning session.  I was in the 'strap zone', so I thanked Him, and asked if they could be a little harder.  He did a fine job, leaving me with a rosy glow...inside and out.
             Monday was our maintenance day, starting with my naked kneeling.  Master had me repeat why we have maintenance and why it has to be a hard spanking....As always, i am ouching and squirming from the first 25.  After the second set Master is rubbing and thinking i am complaining too much.  So, after the third set He decides to give me something else to think about during the last set. He tells me that after the last spank of this set, i have 10 seconds to get His cock in my mouth.  If it is not there in 10 seconds, i will not get to properly thank Him.  (He is wearing pants and a belt).
              I am trying to count the spanks in my head, but i can never concentrate enough to do that.  So when i think He is close to finishing i get myself ready. (Yes, He was right, it did give me something else to think about).  I hear Him start the countdown....10...I fly off His lap, kneel, get the belt off, pants unzipped, cock found and in my mouth just as i hear Him say 1...0!  I did it.....and we both enjoy the reward.  One thing about Master...i never know what He will think of next!
hugs abby
             

                  

14 comments:

  1. Like I said, fun week with lots of interesting things to finish off the bet!
    Master is constantly thinking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is, He will sometimes ask me if i am bored yet.....makes me laugh...don't think He know the definition of the word.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Oh and I forgot to say how happy I am about your sister! I've been thinking about her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was a relief for all of us.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Such great news about your sister Abby...will continue to send prayers and healing energy. Your Master does have a way of keeping you guessing doesn't he. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the prayers, we are breathing a little easier. Master likes to keep me on my toes....in many ways.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, a fun time for you and I am happy to hear your sister is on the mend
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....always nice to hear from you.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, so glad to hear the good news about your sister. Continuing to send positive thoughts and prayers.

    What a fun and wonderful time. Your Master is certainly creative and keeps you on your toes. I always love hearing about the different things he comes up with and wonder how he does it lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes wonder the same thing....He is creative.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hi Abby, :) First- that is WONDERFUL news about your sister. She has been in my prayers. I will keep her there as she continues to make great strides with her health. So happy to hear that.

    Secondly- GO SOX!!! LOL your boys did you right and your Master sure did too! GO MASTER! LOL! Sounds like a great time. Glad that you had so much fun! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are all breathing easier and very happy that she has started down the road to recovery. Let's hope my boys are even better when the play those Yanks again...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi abby, the news about your sister are so wonderful. I am so glad that she is getting better again. And it sounds like you had a wonderful and rewarding time with your Master. Lovely.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.....good news is always welcomed.
      hugs abby

      Delete