Saturday, August 8, 2015

Part 1 of a losing baseball bet....

         My boys let me down BIG time.  The first game ended up 13--3...for those of you with rusty math skills and adds up to 16 runs....equaling 160 spanks for the losing side....me. My boys won game 2, only 3 runs scored, the Yanks once again prevailed in game 3, but thankfully there were only 3 runs scored.  Total....190 spanks for Master and His team....30 for me and my boys.
       While i am kneeling, Master asks what i think He will choose.  I hesitate, but i am thinking cane, I know He has been talking about using it for a maintenance spanking.  Master says, He is itching for the cane, but 190 seems like a little much for the cane....(He is not always a meanie).  He asks if my choice is the flogger, i surprise Him by saying no.  I have been thinking, since it is only 30, i will choose the large leather strop.  We have not used it in a while, and once i adjust to it, it is yummy.
          Master suggests that since my bottom will be quite sore from 190 with a paddle that we divide this bet into 2 different days.  I quickly agree...
          Master is using a small, but not light paddle.  He starts with a set of 50 fast spanks. After a stop for some rubbing....50 more.  I am ouching and squirming, and when He stops i tell Him they were hard ones.  His reply....we are more than half way done, relax. The next set is slow and deliberate....10 of them.  I tell Him i like the slow ones...they are easier for me to adjust too.  He is surprised and says He expected i would prefer fast and finished more quickly.
         He sticks with sets of 10 slower ones, stopping to rub between sets. (shorter sets = more rubbing..:).  After a few more sets He taps my thighs and asks if the next set should be there.  I tell Him, i it is His bet, and that choice is His.  He does choose the thighs, and for the next one asks about my inner thighs.  I reply basically the same way, but He returns to my bottom.
          We are at 150, and Master takes a longer rubbing break.   I am thinking, only 4 more sets.  After the third set, Master puts down the paddle and is rubbing and chatting.  I ask Him if He is finished.  He replies that He is.  I hesitate, and then ask Him if He is sure.  He asks me if He forgot a set.  I tell Him i think He has.  He picks up the paddle, and gives me  5 more on each cheek....light ones.  I thank Him when He is done, He chuckles and says He would not want me to feel i had not paid off my total debt.
         Master decides that since i have been such a good girl about my spanking, that i deserve a hard fucking.....tells me to get on all fours, bottom up, legs spread, wide open.  Master is stimulating my bottom and my clit....and i am....gone, and exploding.  We end up Him holding me, until we can move, and then i move to His lap for some snuggling, and more recovery time.  Master comments that even when i lose, i seem to win...i smile and said...i think that works both ways....;)
hugs abby
         
        
           

20 comments:

  1. You two and your baseball...you might want to consider doing the same with football...do each of you have a favorite team? Of course, the numbers could get quite high. LOL

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master is not much of a football fan.....and the scores can get quite high...but maybe we could change things a little...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I love hearing about your baseball bets Abby, it does seem there isn't really a loosing side, you both win :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bet! So you were on a win-win situation, 190 swats is so much. You are so brave taking them all.
    Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lot, but we consider this a play time...so we have keep it fun....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I wanted to advise you to change to another team, but reading the end of your post, no stay there.
    Hug,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been a Sox fan since i used to listen to them on the radio at night when i was just a young girl.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. You have a bottle of steel, Abby. Lol at Appy, you might be on the losing team but it is a winner for you.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both have fun with these bets,,,,changes things up a little.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hi Abby, sorry that the Red Sox lost the match, however I'd also say that you are lucky to have them as your team. The 190 really sound a lot, and I am glad that your Master did not go for the cane. Wishing you a great Sunday.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks NiNa.....Master always says, it is not the instrument that determines how hard the spanking is,,,,it is the person holding it. These are fun play times.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Those BOSOX - shame on them for letting you down AGAIN .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of THOSE years....they are either very good or....not.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. So when do you get the second half? With Monday looming.... It seems like the week could have lots of loving..... After paying off the bet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL........Yeah...how about that...sounds pretty good to me...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. win or lose no matter...the end result always seems to work out for the both of you :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. We do have fun......altho not your every day definition of fun...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Abby, gosh remind me never to make a bet with my husband. I would chicken out long before you do!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL......betting is more fun when I win....but a bet is a bet...
      hugs abby

      Delete