Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday play time...

              Master told me this morning to be sure i complete my errands and to do list before lunch, because this afternoon i would be serving my Master.  Now there's motivation!
              During my naked kneeling time, He was alternating between barely touching breast and pinching them hard.  He asked me which i preferred, when i said the soft touch, He laughed and said...there is evidence to the contrary.  I told Him i could not help that, to which He just gave me His DUH! look ...and grinned.
                   Over His lap for a hand warm-up, followed by a good paddling...Master's words, i am not convinced there is such a thing as a ...good...paddling.  Master then tells me to go get the 'Pooh' paddle out of His bag.  I tell Him, for such a cute character i really do not like that paddle.....He simply replies....You are here to serve me, and it is what i want.  So i get the paddle and am back over His lap.  He gives me three sets, each one harder, until i am panting and trying to catch my breath.  He then tells me to get up for my paddling.  
                        I look at Him...thinking what exactly have You been doing to my bottom?  He chuckles, a little.....i forget that He has taken up residence in my head.  He tells me to get up and lean over, there will be 12 hard ones with the large paddle and if i am a good girl He will allow me to suck His cock when we are done.  When He tells me they will be hard, i know I need to prepare myself.  They are slow and hard, each swat covering all my bottom.  
                        When we are done, I kneel to pleasure Him.  He tells me to touch and rub my bottom as i suck , to feel the heat it is generating. Master stops me after a bit of time...time to finish your spanking.  He is confusing...or surprising me ...today.  I thought we were done with the spanking part.  He goes to His bag and is looking for a particular item. He tells me He is switching to leather.
                            He pulls out what He calls the devil's tail strap.  It is about a foot long and one strip of leather  separated in half, and forming a v shape at the bottom.  It has been a long time since we have played with this, in fact i cannot remember the last time.  I am thinking, it looks fairly tame, my bottom is well warmed.....
                             You know how looks can be deceiving....boy does that thing pack a sting.  I am struggling to stay in place.  Master then decides that since the straps are on the small size, they could reach my pussy.  He is right...as He spanks upward they do. He is using fairly light taps, but they still sting....a kind of...hurts so good ...situation.
                            Master then decides it is time for me to finish thanking Him. I am back on my knees, as a i am sucking, i can fell myself dripping down my thighs all the way to my calves.  When i am finished and back over Master's lap, He comments on my wetness...from my pussy almost to my toes.  I bury my head into the pillow....and He tells me not to be embarrassed, it is a wonderful complement and reaction.....He proceeds to make good use of all that 'wetness'...:):):)  When i finally get up to get dressed, He tells me to wait a minute.  Master is working on redoing a kitchen..working on cabinets at the moment.  He takes a piece of wood and smacks my bottom with it....grins and tells me every time, either one of us sees that particular cabinet, we will know my bottom was involved in its construction.  Yes...He can be a little weird, at times...but He does make me laugh a lot.
                          I am off tomorrow to celebrate a grand's 6th birthday. A 'water' themed party is planned... pool time, water balloons, a water  running course and other wet activities.  On Sunday we are all traveling to Maine for our annual beach vacation.  There will be lots of beach time, a lobster/clam bake for all of my family, a day at an amusement/water park, are some of activities planned.  
      Have a good week all...
      hugs abby 
                          

22 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful play time Abby :) Master sure keeps things interesting doesn't he. Have a wonderful time with the family :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....i am never sure what He will think of next....and that does keep things very interesting...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Sounds like Master gave you a good sendoff Abby. Hope you enjoy the birthday party and all the family activities.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He always does.....family time was wonderful...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, what a great send off! Hope you have a lovely time with your family!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks...lots of fun beach time...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. That afternoon! Wow! It sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was...makes me want to return quickly..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Every post makes me admire you more.
    Have a nice time.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah....nothing to admire.....i am so lucky...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Whoa Abby!!! That Master of yours sure thinks up something new on a regular basis. He is very creative! Sounds like a whole lot out OUCHIE fun! Mostly. LOL!

    I was howling when I read about the tap on your bottom with the wood for the cabinet. Too funny!!!! That should make you smile every time you or he goes to get something out of it. Hopefully it won't be where he store some of those kitchen type weapons or arse destruction... LOL!

    Have a great time with the grands! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...yes, every time i see that cabinet...well.....it will be hard not to grin...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi abby, I love how your Master knows you so well. He does exciting and joyful things and always looks at your reactions. Wonderful.
    Wishing you a great party with your grandchild and a fantastic vacation.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has worked hard at getting to know me...completely....i am so glad He never gave up...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Sounds like a fun Friday indeed. :-) Have a wonderful time with family at the beach! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy the birthday celebration! Sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Birthday was wonderful.....
      hugs abby

      Delete