Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Another Monday, Another Maintenance Spanking...

            First thing yesterday, Master reminds me that it is maintenance day,  i did not need the reminder, He just likes to see my reaction.  I agreed it was, and then He told me that 'our boys'  (the Yanks and Red Sox)  were playing again this week.  That surprised me since i am usually the one to remind Him....yes i am a bigger fan than He is.  Yes, they are playing 3 games starting tonight....so baseball bet is in effect...i am sure you will all be rooting MY boys on:)
             Maintenance started as it always does, with my naked kneeling.  After claiming all of me He returns to my breast....He has taken to calling His pinches and pulling....'milking'.  He seems to think that since i react by getting wet and ready for Him that He is milking me...not sure how i feel about the term, but He loves using it so.......
               I am then over His lap for a short (in my opinion always too short), hand warm-up.  He then picks up the maintenance paddle.  He is spanking with it, not harshly, but i start to ouch.  He tells me this is still warm-up stage, i need to settle.  After a short break and some rubbing He starts in with maintenance.  When we are half way through, i tell Him i think He is spanking harder than He usually does.  He does not seem to think so,  He asks me why we have maintenance. As if by now i do not know....He waits for my answer....to remind me that i do not want a basement spanking.  He continues asking if those spankings are harder than maintenance.  I admit, yes they are much harder, and i do want to avoid them.
             He then asks, what do i think would happen to maintenance, if a basement spanking should happen.  I look at Him, not sure what He is getting at...my first impulse is to say...no more maintenance, but i am pretty sure that is not His point.  Seeing my confusion, He says, future maintenance spankings would be much harder, since they obviously were not hard enough to keep us out of the basement.  I look at Him, not quite sure what to say....so just say, that would not be a good thing.
           He agrees, and then says as for today, He just feels like giving me a hard spanking, a spanking just for His pleasure.  I reply....that is the best reason i have heard so far....so He finishes maintenance with an extra hard set.  He is rubbing my bottom, when He says, so what is there that we should be discussing, I sense you have been 'off' today.  Darn, He is in my head again.....After some chatting, we cuddle and move on to my favorite (and His too) part of maintenance...permission time!!

Go Red Sox....
hugs abby

18 comments:

  1. My first reaction was... Lol... Get out of her head!! Lol. Even though you have the nick name of Ma. Concrete Butt!
    However Master knows you well and you always enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure i always enjoy the maintenance spanking in the moment....but the afterwards are always very enjoyable.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hi abby, I am glad that your Master knows you so well and can see the times when you are out of focus, Yay for permission time! Baseball is not familiar to me, but your team has a cool name, so Go Red Sox!

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..thanks for the cheer...my boys are letting me down....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Oh goodness, avoiding a basement spanking does sound like a good idea!
    Hope you both enjoyed "permission time!" ;)
    Sorry, I can't bring myself to root for the Red Sox though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both enjoy 'permission time'......and then recovery time...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I will root for the Red Sox.. I have no Idea who or what they are, but GO REDSOX!!! (Im an Aussie girl)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...Australia is on the top of the places I would love to visit...thanks for the Cheering...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, I love how your Master knows you so well and is always there for you. Yay for permission time!

    Yikes, definitely best to avoid any basement visits! Go Red Sox!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....He takes care of me very well.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Whatever you do, keep out of the basement, Abby!

    As for baseball, which I do not understand, I hope your team does well!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have not been in the basement yet this year...plan on it staying that way...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Maintenance seems to serve you both well - and doesn't it feel good, at least later, to have him just take what he wants, like a harder spanking? Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right.....i told Him...His wanting it is the best reason for a hard spanking.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby, lets hope maintenance can keep you out of the basement!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has worked so far......
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Sheesh...he sure knows you well doesn't he Ms. Concrete Butt. Definitely stay out of the basement! ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  10. He does, it took a lot of hard work on His part.....and i am still getting used to it, But, just between you and me...I am so happy He was willing to work that hard for us to get where we are...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete