Thursday, August 20, 2015

Ella's Spanking Instrument Poll

***I wrote this before i left and meant to post it before now...better late than never....


    Ella at Ella Ever After is doing a spanking instrument poll.  I am not sure i will remember every one of them, but here is the list of items that i have been spanked list...and of course, my comments.

MY favorite.....his Hand.  We once decided to see if we could get to 1000 hand spanks...we did...and honestly...it was not too much.

Wood 'toys'...
Switch...Yes, used outside.  It has been a few years, but not long enough.  Switchings would never receive my recommendation.
Maintenance paddle...it is small with a handle and a rectangular spanking area.  It is the 'toy' most often used for weekly maintenance.  
NY Yankees paddle...Medium sized, with a lacquer finish, on the heavy side.  It is in Yankee colors, with the NY logo on the top.  I (foolishly) bought this one back for Master, when i saw it in a souvenir shop.
Shamrock paddle...green and shaped like a shamrock.  I would say it falls in the medium heavy range.  Master takes this one out regularly.
Froggy paddle...This was originally a child's paddle ball toy.  The wood is light, and is in the shape of a happy looking frog.  I love it's lightness.
My Paddleman paddle...I had this one made for Master for Christmas last year. He loves it, it is on the heavy side....it is personalized with 'my paddleman, on the long spanking area.  I sometimes wonder...what was i thinking??
Very large paddle ball paddle...or punishment paddle...Master bought this at a garage sale for one dollar.  I have said before and i repeat...i will gladly pay much more than that for anyone out there interested in it.  It has not been used i close to a  year..Yeah me!....but has seen quite a bit of use over the years.
Winnie the Pooh paddle...it sounds so cute...and is so evil.  Yes the round part is Winnie's shape, but it is heavy, good sized, and polished.  
Canes...Yes in the plural.  They are of various lengths and diameter.  Master likes to take one out at intervals, i love/hate them.  They are intimidating, and can really sting....but the tenderness from the welts lasts longer than other spankings.
Paint stirring sticks...As it turns out these come in a variety of sizes, mostly they sting somewhat, and break easily...LOL.
Whatever wood is hanging around...Master always seem to have a project going.  Right now He is in the middle of a kitchen redo for a member of His family.  When He is in construction or remodel mode....whatever leftovers are handy are often used for a spanking.

Leather items...
Master's belt...A big advantage is that it is always available.  And then there is the build up, seeing Him unbuckle it, hearing it being pulled through the loops...yes i love His belts.

Beaver tail paddle...Master named this according to how it looks. I love how it feels, spankings with this could last a long time...:)

Crop...Master used to have one that that had its end shaped like a hand..called it His handy helper...and then it broke while in use...boo hoo. He does have another, crops are useful, for reaching all kinds of interesting places......

Large leather strap or strop....A doubled up large leather strips, and looks very intimidating. When we have not used it for a while, i worry about it...and then after the first couple sets.....so yummy.

Whip...It is a single tail, and i helped Him to break it is when it was new.

Master loves it, me...not so much....

Large leather flogger...Anyone who has read here knows that when i get to choose....this is what i choose. It can be sensuous.....when He drags all over my body, reaching interesting places, when He flogs me i feel all the tensions leaving my body...

Devil's tail strap...This is another one of those that looks fairly innocent. It is only about a foot long, one piece of leather that is split almost to the top, so two lashes, and when they come together they form a v shape. It is very, very stingyl


Other items...

Horse hair flogger...It is much smaller that the other flogger, and the horse hair is light. It is one of the few toys that i like to have used on my breast.

Spatula...I used to have one in my bag. After Master it used it a couple of times...it sorta disappeared. Those things really sting..and not in a good way.

Feather...I put one in my gab at Mona Lisa's suggestion. We always have fun with it...but by using it for other things besides spanking. I am pretty sure i probably have forgotten some things. If Master remembers more i will add them to a future post.


hugs abby









16 comments:

  1. That's quite an arsenal.
    Hope you're enjoying your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vacation was great....Master had most of those before we met.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Oh good gravy Abby...I agree with Sunny...that is quite an arsenal. Better you thank me! :D

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happily many of them are rarely used...but also some i wish would come out of the bag more often.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, wow, really impressive. I fully get you on the hand, though I don't think we have ever reached 1000 at all. Haha, spatulas are not for spanking equipment bags. They are really stingy, and I wish I could let ours disappear too. Thank you for sharing.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those spatulas look so innocent....but OUCH.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, wow, that is some arsenal lol. I love the hand and remember the 1000 spanks. The Winnie the Pooh and frog paddles sound cute :) Does the frog paddle count as part of your frog collection? lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...part of my 'private' frog collection....LOL.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Happy Friday, Abby! Thanks for doing the Implement Poll. So far, I would have to hand you the prize. Your man's arsenal is more than impressive.

    I agree with you all. What is it that makes that wooden spatula so mean?

    Ella Ever After

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think in part, because the pain is concentrated in one small spot.....and it looks so innocent....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Oh gosh what a collection!!In answer to Ella's question, ANYTHING wood is mean,
    just saying......
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wood is not my choice....ever....altho some of the lighter ones can be fun.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. That's a huge arsenal! I don't like wood, but then sometimes I crave it - until he uses it and then I'm all against it again. I'd like to do this someday, but I'm not sure when.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Variety is the spice of life...and of spankings sometimes...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. that is a fantastic collection... I have a paddle made from old fire engine hose... I love it because it's special, and because of the feeling...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...that is different....hmm...my son is a fireman....lol.
      Thanks for the comment...
      hugs abby

      Delete