Friday, July 31, 2015

Triple Play!

       A couple weeks ago, Master and i wagered on the Sox/Yanks series.  I am and always will be a Sox fan....you can guess about Master.   We have developed a formula for the wagers....If the Sox win, i get to decide the 'toy' used for that game...then number of strokes is 10  times the number of runs scored.  This last series, the Yanks won 2 of the 3 games, a total of 24 runs were scored.  We usually 'settle' the bet right after the game, but life was throwing me a few curve balls, so i asked if we could wait.  Master graciously said to let Him know when i was ready.
       This morning i asked Him if today would be a good day to settle a baseball bet.....turns out He thought today was a great day to settle the bet.  When i walked in He had taken out the flogger and the 'My Paddleman' paddle that i ordered from Blondie  for Master's Christmas gift.  I love the look of it, He just plain loves it....which i love also....but it does pack a punch...yes even for me, "Miss Concrete Butt":).  Master asked if He had chosen for me wisely, (the flogger), or did i want to choose something else.....silly question.
     He told me to get ready...translation...naked and kneeling.  He claims me, lots of pinching and rubbing.  He feels that if He pinches my breasts hard enough, He gets a reaction from my clit...i try to deny it, but He always finds the proof.  
    Yanks won the first game, 6 runs scored, 60 with the paddle.  He decides on sets of 10, with rubbing after each set.  They are not hard swats, but they do not have to be....When He gets to the fifth set, He touches my thighs and asks, if the next set should be there.  I reply....where ever you wish.....and the next 10 land on my thighs.  He asks if i thought He would do it...i honestly reply that i did not...He replies that is why He did.  The last 10 are on my bottom.  
  Sox won the second game.  Master says i can choose my position, and i can tell Him if i want harder or softer for each set, since this is my winning game.  There were 8 runs scored, so 80 with the flogger.  I choose the be over the back of the sofa.  Same routine, Master stops after every 10 for some rubbing.  After the fourth set, i ask for lighter ones,....just right!  The last 10, I ask for harder ones to finish up with....
  The last game was a Yank win...with 14 runs....140 with that paddle.  Master asks me to get the paddle, i do and hand it over to Him, with a slight smile.  Master then says He has a question for me, and if i can answer correctly, I will be rewarded.  He asks me the final score and how many runs did each team score.  Now, the game was a few weeks ago, but i had looked up the scores for each of the games, before i came to Master's, in case He had forgotten.  I thought for a minute and said....8--6...BINGO:).  My reward....Master will paddle me 80 times (instead of 140), and i get 60 more with the flogger.  I can choose who goes first.  I choose paddling first, since i would like to end with the flogger, and not worry about a paddling with i am all mellow from the flogging.
  I am back over His lap, they are about the same intensity as the first paddling, until the last 20.  Those are harder and slower.  Master suggests that i might want to suck His cock before my flogging, sounds like a good plan to me.  I am up and kneeling, as I am sucking and licking , Master says He has an idea.  He will flog me while i am sucking His cock.  I am sucking, He is reaching and flogging my back and bottom, and trying to let the ends of the flogger land near my pussy.  I am so trying to concentrate, when with His other hand He grabs my  hair and holds it tightly.  (Hence the title of this entry..triple play..get it??)  Talk about sensation overload.  I am not sure what to concentrate on, ...flogging or sucking or my hair being grasped tightly...and can feel myself just getting loss in all the sensations.  Did i get 60 with the flogger...i have no clue, but did not care.  It was an amazing sensory experience.  I am dripping, and am soon exploding, as we both finish.  
Yes, i will always be a Sox fan, but whether they win or lose.....i always seem to end up winning!

14 comments:

  1. Well, that's certainly one way to enjoy baseball season! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does make the games much more interesting!

      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hot! I think I need to introduce my husband to baseball! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.....any sport will do....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I always love hearing about your baseball bets Abby. This sounds awesome, and hot!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my friend. IT was awesome...and we were both HOT!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Smiling at your definition of triple play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....usually a triple play means the end of an inning...in my case it lead to a home run!!!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Wow, what an awesome way of celebrating being together and baseball! Lovely. Wishing you a great weekend.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was a lot of fun....and ummmm....other things:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Wow Abby...I do like your definition of triple play. Happy Master rewarded you for remembering the score. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was glad I looked it up earlier in the day.....it was fun and soooo HOT...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. You guys always have a fantastic time, baseball or not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....you are right....not always, but a LOT...lucky us.
      hugs abby

      Delete