Wednesday, July 8, 2015

"Tidal Wave"

          Master gave me the title for this post.  No, it does not refer to the weather, which has been very wet.  Today is finally sunny!!!  Hope the sun is shining for all of you.  The tidal waves that Master was referring to were created by Him.
           Monday was maintenance day, after a week of lots of vanilla fun with the 2 grands who were visiting grandma.  It rained a lot, but we did get in a baseball game and 2 visits to the beach.....and if you have little ones around, or even if you do not,  the movie "Inside Out" is a  must see!
           As most of you know, Monday is always maintenance spanking day in my world.  Back when we first started this Monday ritual, i woke up smiling, thinking...i am going to get spanked today!  My idea of maintenance was a bit different than Master's....and i am sure you all know how that turns out.  Now most of the time, i just accept it as part of my day.  When we have missed a Monday, (like last week... no spanking opportunities),   i am not quite so anxious for our Monday activity.  Master knows me well, and He can always tell, when i am.....a little 'uncertain' about being spanked.  Such was the case this past Monday.
            We started with our reclaiming time....me kneeling naked, Master using His voice and hands to remind me that all of me is His.  He chose a light touch with my breast, with some mauling and kneading, until He told me it was time.  Maintenance is 100  spanks with the maintenance paddle, which is small and on the heavy side.  He spanks in sets of 25, each set a little harder, the last 10 the hardest.
               I am over His lap, He starts, and after 10, He stops to rub.  Yes i had already started ouching and wriggling, and that never deters Him.  Once i was relaxed again, the second set of 10 and He stops.  I am surprised, but very happy for the shorter sets.  After the third set, He asks if i realize that He is helping me get into the right mind set.  I do realize and am thankful.  He stops again after 40 and 50.
                 He starts in at 51, and while i am expecting a rest and rub at 59, He continues...His first tidal wave.  He does not stop at 75, and i am getting louder.  He gets to 100 and announces all done.  I am panting, and very happy to get some rubbing time.  Master, of course, checks to see if i was protesting too much, and does find a little evidence that i was.  So He asks if i would like to suck His cock...He never has to ask twice:).  When i am done, i can feel myself starting to drip.
                  Master says it is time for me to play catch-up.  He then creates His second tidal wave....of orgasms.  After the first two, they are indeed a wave, making me breathless and jello....but such a nice way to end maintenance Monday!

hugs...abby


27 comments:

  1. More than nice..... oh I love your kind of tidal waves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those kinds of tidal waves! Lucky girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are the best...and yes, lucky indeed.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I think everyone enjoys those kinds of tidal waves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm smiling. Yes it definitely sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kept me smiling for a while....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. This is definitely an amazing way to end maintenance Monday. This sort of tidal wave must have been so awesome. :)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty awesome...when i first met Master i explained to Him that i could not orgasm...He just smiled...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Takes a good writer to say so much in two words...good job!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Love me some tidal waves!!

    Sounds like you had a fantastic MM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good gravy...I do like the idea of the second tidal wave Abby. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah....i will take the second one any time i can get it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. sounds like a good catch up Abby. I have a new blog here is the url: http://his-fallen-angel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds so awesome Abby. No better way to end maintenance Monday :) tidal wave..love it! Lucky girl :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great ending.....He knows how to keep me smiling.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Good to know about the movie--my five year old wants to see it.

    I do like me some waves, as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will both enjoy the movie...and i wish you some waves...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Glad to know you are back in the 'swing of things' after a vanilla week. I always love to hear about people who get these, what seem to me, lovely 'pauses' in between groups of spanks. I so envy you. I don't seem to be able to get Dan to pause and give me rubs. I yell at him sometimes to stop for a few seconds, and he does, and it makes such a difference. But usually I feel like a 'drum' and tell him he sounds like a metronome. 100 spanks does feel like a an awful lot to me. But I am glad you, like me, feel so good after a spanking. I cannot think of a better way to start the day. Lucky you!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as it is not punishment, Master is good at rubbing breaks..and i do appreciate them. I am not sure i will ever understand it...but a spanking does calm and de-stress me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Abby, certainly sounds like a great and well done maintenance. Always good to get back on track. Hugs, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been at it for so long, i so miss them when life interferes...and Master assures me He does too.
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. I am so glad there always is a 'happy end' for you and Him on maintenance day.

      Hug,

      appy

      Delete