Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Re-plugged....

        I just realized...you all probably have the wrong idea what this post is about...nope, no way...not at all about....a butt plug!  I have been away on an electronically unplugged (mostly) vacation, so i am now re-plugging.  We did all the things that reminded me of long ago family vacations.  Lots of beach time, mini golf, drive-in movie, an old fashioned county fair ,  playing games with the little ones...and lots of delicious sea food and ice cream.
       Master reminded me first thing on Monday....back to our routine, time for maintenance.  I remind Master that it has been a while since a hard spanking...He chuckles and says i should start rubbing my bottom immediately, since that means that we have some catching up to do, I am surprised you all did not hear me groan.
       As always, we start off with my naked kneeling.  Master is touching all of me, talking quietly, reminding me the purpose of maintenance, and that all of me is His...all of the time.  I am then up and over His lap, for a hand warm-up.  Master used to ask me when i was ready to stop the warm-up and move on to the main event....since my answer was almost always, a warm-up is never long enough, He developed a new method.  He know lets His fingers roam, and play, and get me wet...dripping....then reminding me that no permissions until maintenance is over....and cumming without permission is a punishment event.  I hang on as long as i dare, before i start begging for maintenance to start.
           Master picks up the maintenance paddle, and lets it fly.  Four hard sets of 25, with rubbing between sets.  It does not take me long before i am loudly ouching and squirming.  He finishes, and i am trying to catch my breath when i hear, do you want a break with some activity before round 2...we missed maintenance last week.  I look up at Him and give Him my best....you have go to be kidding look....He chuckles and says, "that is the look i was hoping for".  I opt for break and quickly get on my knees, to enjoy His scent and taste.  I do my best to get Him to forget about round two.....it never works.  
              I am back over Master's lap, for round 2, 100 more, but this time, the spanks feel lighter, or at least more manageable. Finally we are up to date on maintenance, time to do a little catching up on permissions.  We accomplish catching up on those, and both agree....vacations are great, but there is no place like home.
             Summer has arrived in our part of the world...sunny and HOT.  I try not to complain about the heat, since winters seem to last forever.  But, i have moved my morning walks to inside ones.
              An update on my sister, she is starting to have a bit of an appetite and is now taking several naps during the day, as opposed to just sleeping all the time....progress.  We will not know if  her body has started producing antibodies for another couple of weeks.  Thank you all for your good thoughts and prayers.

   hugs abby

30 comments:

  1. Lol, totally thought it was going to be about a butt plug. The vacation sounds like a great one! And, as always, the return sounds fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not think of that until after i had written the entry and went back and read it...thought what the heck....might as well have fun with it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Oh Abby, sounds like a nice holiday, I am glad your sister is a bit better too :)
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, talked to her today, she sounded more encouraged, altho she still has a ways to go.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Welcome back and glad you had a good time, with as Misty says - a good return. Glad to hear that your sister is a little better xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks.....on all counts!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I admire you, abby!
    I hope your sister's recovery will set through.
    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, then we have a mutual admiration society!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Wicked thoughts entered my mind seeing your title! Glad you and your Master have caught up!
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...it was a teaser...but i did not think of that when i first wrote it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hi abby, you are right about the thoughts that came up because of the title. :) Glad that you had a great reconnection and wishing you a lovely summer time. It is great to hear that your sister's health has improved. Sending positive thoughts.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep those thoughts coming, they seem to be working...thanks.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Glad to hear about your sister, hope everything works out the way they should. Not responding to your maintenance because I am too jealous...... lol Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.....There are some Mondays, i would gladly let you take my place...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. LOL Abby...I thought it was about a butt plug also. Love the sound of your vacation...so fun. Whoa...two maintenance spankings in one day...ouchie! So happy to hear your sister is doing better...continuing to send prayers and healing energy.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master only recently has started making up for missed maintenance spankings...think it is his sneaky way of getting my back home sooner.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Glad you had a lovely vacation. It's always nice to get home no matter how good a time you had though. Glad to hear a somewhat upbeat report on your sister. Hope it continues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do i, my friend. She seemed more upbeat today...a good sign.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. LoL Abby, my mind was on another track reading the title too. Glad you had such a wonderful trip and that your Sister has improved, that is great news. Continuing to send positive thoughts for her.

    Sounds like an amazing reconnection with your Master too :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think our minds all go to the same place...but honestly when i first wrote it, i was thinking electronics...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Sneaky! I thought it was about a butt plug too and I was all like .... yummy. *smile

    What a great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really did not mean to deceive anyone.....Master is thinking some butt plug time might be in order as a form of an apology.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. So glad to hear your sister is a bit better, and also that you had a good vacation. It's good to unplug occasionally. Still don't know how you can manage all those spanks. My goodness, Miss Concrete Butt! LOL!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Concrete Butt...Lol!!!! I second that nickname. :)

      Delete
    2. When you have no choice, you get through it...and there is a nice reward......my butt has firmed up thanks to Master....but not concrete...yet.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. I am so glad your sister is a bit better! I'll keep praying!
    I concur that you are Queen concrete butt!
    I'm glad you and Master had fun on your return!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......always good to hear from you.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. Abby so good to hear you sister is recovering. You holiday sounds like fun. certainly thought by the name of this it was about other things.
    Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I guess this entry could fall under the 'Don't judge a book by its cover...or title...'.
    Thanks for commenting..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  16. glad to hear your sister is doing better.
    and sounds like a lovely vacation
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete