Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Maintenance...times 2

               Thank you all for your good thoughts and wishes and prayers for my sister.  She had a doctor's appointment today, and nothing has changed.  She is trying to adjust and accept that her life has changed drastically, with no real time table to judge for how long.  
               Over the weekend, the Red Sox and those damned Yanks played ball.  If you have read here during baseball season, you know one of the things Master and i differ on is baseball teams.  We usually take advantage of that by betting on the results when they play.  My boys....the Sox....let me down...again.  They did win one...in total there were 24 runs scored, times 10,  means 240 with Master's choice.  
                   Yesterday when we were talking about a good time for maintenance, He mentioned the bet.  I asked if we could just have a maintenance day, and leave the rest for another time.  He was a little taken aback...i do not think i have ever asked to put off a play session.  He quickly answered....you can choose when to pay your bet off, but maintenance is today.
                      Later, i was kneeling and being claimed, being reminded that all of me...the good, the not so good, the fun, the worries...whatever, it all belongs to Him.  He shares all of it....Then over His lap, for a too quick (always too quick in my mind)....hand warm-up.  He stops and i feel the coolness of wood....my warning.  Maintenance starts, and He is spanking hard.  He stops after every 25, to let me catch my breath and a little rubbing.  There is no slow build -up, and i am ouching loudly, and trying to stay still....not succeeding all that well.  Finally He gets to 100, stops and is rubbing.  He asks if i want to ask for a second round.  I look up at Him, with my.....(are you nuts)....oops....i mean are you kidding look.  He says if i want more i need to ask for it, but He thinks it has been a tough week,  and i need more.
                      I am hesitating, when He suggests that i thank Him for today's maintenance...  (now there is an activity we agree on).     As i pleasure Him, i start to relax, and feel the calmness of my submission return.  I start to realize, that more might be needed.  So when i finish, i look up...and  ask, in a small voice, if we could have another round of maintenance.
I am back over His lap, and this time, the spanking is not a harsh one.  After two sets of 50, while rubbing, He asks if i want a third set.  After a minute, i ask Him if He has a number of sets in mind.  He says.....as many as  you need, we could sit here all evening and do this.  
                  I look up at Him, smiling, and say....or we could.............which we end up doing, and we both are smiling  :)

hugs abby

20 comments:

  1. "We are both smiling" - that says it all. I am stills ending prayers and supportive thoughts for your sister. I admire you so much for going all those rounds with a wooden paddle. I couldn't do it for the life of me! And how on earth you can keep still!?

    I know nothing about baseball, but take you word for it if you support different teams that there is always going to be someone sporting a little oneupmanship. Very similar in this household. LOL!

    Nice to hear from you, Abby, and at last I have your posts showing up! Hurray!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...i don't exactly stay still...but i cannot try to get up or put my hands in the way. Yes, we do have lots of oneupmanship going on:). I have nor paid off my debt, yet....when i get back from visiting my son.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I love how your maintenance worked. I had a real tough time last night with submitting and letting go and being grateful. But it worked eventually. And it ended up with both of us smiling. I don't know what was wrong with me. Luckily for me, we both like the same baseball team - SF Giants. We spend a lot of nights watching them play. We high five each other, groan at the same time, and cheer loudly. A little together time we call it.
    I had to go back and read your old posts to read about your sister. I will keep her and you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the prayers.......sometimes that letting go takes a while, but i also eventually get there.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Glad that your sister is holding. She isn't worse, and that is good. I know it must be scary for her as well as you!
    I had a feeling you were going to ask for more. The finish leaving you both smiling was great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think anyone who has read here, would probably guess that i would ask....Master calls me His greedy wench.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. abby, I admire your fortitude.

    Still thinking and sending positive thoughts for your sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had back labor for 24 hours with my first daughter.....always had a high pain tolerance.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, I am glad that your Master was there for you. I also thought that you'd ask for the second round of maintenance and I am glad that you did. It must have made such a difference in how you felt. And it is wonderful that you could reconnect so wonderfully.

    I hope your sister is getting better soon. Sending positive thoughts for your sister.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it looks like this will be a long road for my sister. Master has a ways of knowing what it is that i need.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Sounds like your Master is looking after you well! Keep smiling, as much as you can! I hope you sister is starting to feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master takes good care of me.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hey Abby...congratulations on reaching out to Master because you needed more...not an easy thing to do. Continuing to send prayers and healing energy for your sister.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i am learning to be more open....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby, continuing to send positive thoughts for your sister. I love this and that you both ended up smiling. Your Master really does know you so well. I love that he agreed to put the bet off and how he told you to ask for more if you needed it, thereby making it easier for you to ask. Good on you for doing so. I have to say though, your butt is much tougher than mine! lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a stoic New Englander.....and so is my butt.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I'm so sorry to hear about your sister! Mono is nasty! Hopefully she will start feeling bettering faster than they think!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and she has a rare, dangerous type. He doctor is saying at least 6 months....if there are no complications...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. glad you were able to reach out and ask for more when you knew you needed it...and glad your Master was there for you to meet your every need. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Terp..i am learning...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete