Saturday, June 6, 2015

The Dog Ate My Homework!!

       I managed to get into a bit of trouble this week, and when Master asked what was the problem...i really had no answer....so He asked if the dog had eaten my homework....i was willing to blame the dog, but He was not buying it.
       Things have been going along pretty well, i had been shining that submissive halo of mine....when mid-week i started to get that 'antsy' feeling.  The one where...the more you try to ignore it, the louder the voices get. I actually debated with them on Wednesday, about asking Master for a mid-week tune up, so to speak, but decided i could just handle this on my own.
See the halo lose it's shine....
         Thursday morning , i did not send Master a good morning text...honestly i cannot remember the last time that happened.  Yes, i was 'poking' Him....trying to ask without really having to ask....if that makes any sense to any of you.  I had plans with a friend for most of the day, and Master never mentioned the missing text.  Yes, i should know by now, there would be a price to pay, He was just giving me more rope.
           Then this morning, we were talking and i replied to something He wanted me to do with an...OK.  Silence...then an..."pardon me, what did you say?".  I quickly corrected myself...He said better....but you will pay for that.  Then the icing on the cake, i forgot to call at lunch. In my defense, which i tried to explain to Master,  we had talked shortly before lunch, and we had settled on plans.  I also did honestly tell Him, i never even thought of it until He mentioned it.
At that point, i finally regained my senses, and suggested to Master we have a re-start to the day...and said Good Morning Sir...He replied with a good morning....and an, I will see you soon...the dog ate too much homework!
                So....I had shopped for some new very lacy undies and had put them away for a special occasion.  This was not a special occasion, but it might help me out a bit.  He did really like them....but....
              I am kneeling, naked, Master is concentrating on my breast...with lots of pinching and pulling.  I am trying to concentrate on His words, He is asking what happened this week, to cause me to be so off.  I expalined about Wednesday, but did not want to ask for more....a very hard pinch followed.  Asking for what i need is something He wants, and in this case would have prevented what was going to happen next.  Our Fun Friday...was not going to be so much fun for me.
             I am over His lap, and He starts in with the maintenance paddle, telling me this is my warm-up.  No hand warm-up, but He is going lighter with the paddle than He usually does.
He then asks me if i know why i am going to be paddled....i do, ...for all of the above.
He starts in with a long, hard set. He stops, i say that was a long set....He agrees, says it was 50.  Since obviously Monday's maintenance was not enough, today was double maintenance day.  He tells me to ask for the next 50, i just cannot get the words out, so He just starts paddling.  
          After that 50, He asks if i would like a break.  Yes Sir, comes flying out of mouth. He tells me to kneel between His legs.  I am doing my best to try and take His mind off that paddle, when He tells me, when i am done with His cock i had better be ready to ask for the next 100...and it needs to be sincere.  The paddling and my being between His legs, has changed my mind set, finally.  I apologize for my 'forgetfulness', and ask Him to spank me hard so that the next time i think i should go it alone, i remeber there is no reason to, I have a loving Master who would love to help me.  He accepts my apology and my request.
        I am back over His lap, for two more sets fo 50, by the last set i am ouching very loudly and the tears are filling my eyes.  He is finally done, is rubbing a bit, telling me how hot my bottom feels, while we chat about this week, and what i..we..could have done differently. Master then tells me, He is not done....He wants me to remember this spanking, so i am told to get up, and bend over, bottom up, head down...He is going to cane my bottom.
          Honestly,  i have no idea how many.  A couple sets of 12....maybe, maybe more than that.
Yes they all hurt like the dickens, but i was in a much more accepting place.  He stops and asks if i have had enough, or do i need more.  I assure Him i have had enough.  He sits and i snuggle into Him as close as i can get.  Usually after a punishment there are no permissions, but Master decides that today can be different....it is supposed to be fun Friday.  Permissions are soon needed, He pulls me into Him, and i have that wonderful feeling of my world being set right, once again.

Have a great weekend all...
hugs abby
         


     

26 comments:

  1. You two seem like such a perfect match for one another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have discovered lots that we have in common...and that makes the D/s even better.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Oh Abby, what a great reminder!!!

    Hugs,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does not let me stray too far.....which is a good thing.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. we all have slip ups, glad you were able to catch up on your homework.
    hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, we do, and it is better to nip them in the bud..or the behind.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Why do we always think we are better off going it alone? Or at least just think that "this time" we will make it through without any help. I agree with Fiona, what a great reminder!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do we?? .That seems to be the hardest thing for me to conquer....i can do this on my own...thinking.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, I am sorry that you had such a beginning of your week, but I am glad that your Master could see to it. I enjoyed reading how he stopped this going alone business and reminded you, his permission included, which is wonderful.
    Wishing you a great weekend.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....when we met, i was going it alone. It seems to be a very hard habit to break....i was very glad about the permissions also:).
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I know I've said this before abby but you must have a titanium ass. Happy that fun Friday finally arrived.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol..not titanium...but it has become the firmest part of my sagging body...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Well I guess the lesson is...listen to your inner voice next time!!
    I'm glad you had your fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know....don't argue with the voice, just go with it...let's see if i can remember that.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby, I think we all go through these phases where our halo slips from time to time. Glad that your Master was able to bring your submissive mindset back and even better, that you still enjoyed Fun Friday :) Have to add, I'm with Leigh lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thankful that we still got to enjoy Fun Friday also.....maybe i should use glue on the halo....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I told you before, abby, I admire you for accepting such harsh punishments. I know I wouldn't.
    As long as you are happy.

    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy....He takes good care of me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. I am glad you both found each other. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes life throws you a wonderful surprise. We found so much more that we ever expected.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Hi Abby, :) I think that I would have found that dog and would have had him cough up the homework! LOL! OUCH!!!

    It's an interesting and tough thing really- remembering that we don't have to take things on alone any more. And the funny thing is- just a little bit of discussion (REAL discussion- not DISCUSSION DISCUSSION (LOL)) can take so many worries and fears away. The other thing that I think of is that for Rob and me- it's really teamwork, within the dynamic that makes all the difference. A leader, a follower, yes- but sharing it all and letting him help- and for them- listening too and talking stuff though. It always amazes me how well it works when I just go and drop my worries onto Rob's lap. Like you, I don't always remember. I go back to the "we are human" thing. So Master gave you a reminder and OUCH- a bit of a thrashing. Bummer...

    And then PERMISSIONS! GO Master! LOL!

    I love reading about you two! You sound so happy and I am glad! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie, i love your comments. Old habits die hard, when i met Master i had been in charge of everything on my own. Usually my train of thought is..He is so busy...He is the type that if He does not have at least 6 projects going...and He still is working....He thinks He is on vacation.
      I have learned that life is so much easier and nicer when i just open up, and let Him share and help, and He so much wants to ease whatever i am dealing with...
      Thanks for the analogy...He leads, but we are a team....helping each other. Maybe next time i think...i should not bother Him, i will remember that...one can hope....
      Yes, the permissions were a wonderful surprise.....He loves that He can do all that to me...
      We are happy...we are lucky....and we are thankful...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Tsk, tsk.. I am away and this happend,
    But I am watching you.
    Hmmm, what to say?
    I think what every woman needs after a such week is a big hug. Not a big beat.. Ahum.

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my friend....seeing you here made me smile all day. I read your comment to Master....He says he gave me both...
      I am glad you are still watching..
      Hope all is going well for you..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Good gravy Abby...haven't you learned not to feed your homework to the blasted dog yet? Woman...have absolutely no clue how you can handle such a hard spanking. Hopefully you will ask Master rather than feeding the dog next time...homework is not good for the puppy. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL....Master has worked long and hard getting to the point where i can lean on Him...and ask for help...He will not allow me to to back...not even a millemeter.
    Love your comment...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete