Wednesday, June 17, 2015

"Shocking"...day 1

           Yes, the tens unit made another appearance.  When we last 'played' with it, it had  not been used in well over year.  We both...me especially....so enjoyed it, we decided not to wait so long to use it again.  I did not expect it to make another appearance so soon, but was not complaining when i saw it on the table Monday.
             Master noticed my grin, and reminded me that first order of things on Monday is always....maintenance.  And before maintenance....naked kneeling time.  After Master has claimed all of me, i am over His lap.  I am ready for maintenance to begin, when to my surprise, instead of His hand warming up my bottom, i feel leather.  The beaver tail (that is the shape) paddle is warming my bottom.  Master sees me instantly relax, chuckles, and remarks that i must approve of this surprise warm-up....smart man:).
                Much too soon, He asks me why we have maintenance...as He does every week.  Once the question and answer part of our ritual is done, the small, wooden maintenance paddle starts to fly.  Master believes that maintenance works because it is a hard spanking, one that reminds me that i do not want a harder spanking.  I have to admit, it works pretty well.
Master starts in with the first set of 25 spanks,  some rubbing, and 3 more sets follow.  Usually each set is a little harder, or at least it feels that way to my bottom.  By the third set, i get very vocal, and squirmy.  The last 10 of the last set are the hardest ones, then finally, i get to recover over Master's lap, while He rubs my back, legs and bottom and talks quietly, until i can think and have a conversation.  We are ready to move on to the tens unit.
                 Master has me kneeling in front of Him, while He attaches the leads, one on each nipple.  He reminds me that i must keep talking to Him, letting Him know what i am feeling.  He starts slowly, as soon as i can feel a tingle, i let Him know.  He brings up the power slowly, alternating between continuous and and a pulse.  He gets to the upper lever of my enjoyment, leaves it for a while, and then tells me, to 'thank' Him for being so nice.  I expect Him to remove the leads, but He tells me they stay on, He will be continuing.  I tell Him He is a brave soul...
               I am kneeling, trying to concentrate on Master's cock.  Suddenly i feel a stronger jolt, i stop sucking, kneel up and am staring at Master face to face.  He looks at me, and says...i think you dropped something.  I take the hint, and return to concentrate on Him.
               The next spot for the leads is on my pussy.  Master is alternating steady and pulsing, and i can feel myself dripping.  I am close to needing a permission, when Master tells me to hang on, not permissions, til we are done with the unit.  I am panting and moaning, when Master decides to put the leads on my bottom.  I am over His lap, and after He has played with the intensity for a while, He starts to spank my bottom with the leather paddle, while continuing with the tens unit.  He tells me i have permission to cum at any time....I am so close, but i feel, i need more.  I ask for more spanks, for harder spanks, Master obliges, and i am lost in all the sensations..hearing His voice, feeling the leather paddle, the electric surges......
               All i remember about next, is that i was LOUD, and cumming in waves, until i just needed to breathe.  I am still, Master removes the leads and is talking quietly, while rubbing me all over.  I am in a daze, and know it was a while before i felt i could move.  I move from being over His lap, to being on His lap.  We snuggle and chat, and just sit, enjoying each other.  I decide i can get up, and when i do, i am a little disoriented still.  Master pulls me back next Him, and we snuggle for a while longer.
               I am finally totally back, and ready to return to the real world.  
Yes, there is a part 2....about how i felt the next morning...

Hugs abby
              

20 comments:

  1. Shockingly good, I believe! I am waiting for how you felt the next day! Now I'm kinda worried!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah..thanks for worrying, but Someone was looking out for me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hi Abby, what an experience. I do wonder though if it had happened to me I imagine I would have felt a bit of a drop next day. It's all so extreme for me !
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had not 'played' that intensely in a long time...and yes you are right about the next day.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Wow Abby, sounds like it was an amazing and intense experience. I'm a little worried about part 2 also. As Jan said, I can image a drop the following day.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drop i did, my friend.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Very intense, abby. I am happy for both of you.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was much more intense than our play has been recently...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. You guys have entirely too much fun for 'older' folks. lol Jealous - yes I am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.....As 'older' folk i do believe there are times we could give the younger kids a lesson or two. We do have lots of fun...and we both realize how lucky we are.
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. LOL.....As 'older' folk i do believe there are times we could give the younger kids a lesson or two. We do have lots of fun...and we both realize how lucky we are.
      hugs abby

      Delete
    3. As 'older' folk, there are times we could teach those younguns a lesson...LOL.
      We do have lots of fun, and we know how lucky we are....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Abby, what a great maintenance session. Can't wait to hear part 2. K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a session to remember.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Oh that scares me. Electricity- eek.

    It sounds amazing for you though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...i laughed when i read your comment. I cannot tell you how often i have read at your place and thought....i could never survive that...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby, this sounds like a great morning for you. Awesome. I am curious about the second part.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty awesome...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Good gravy Abby...sounds scary to me but as long as it made you and Master happy...I am happy for you. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He goes slowly and insists that i keep talking to Him....
      hugs abby

      Delete