Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Predictable.....Unpredictable......

            Monday, per usual, was maintenance day.  Maintenance is one of the few times when i am able to predict what will happen.
.......We always start with naked kneeling.  He reclaims me with His hands and voice, helping me to be in the moment, to block out everything but Him and me.  
.......I then go over His lap.  We are often chatting at this point, and Master is warming up my bottom with His hand.  Some warm-ups are longer than others.....i think they are never long enough.
......Master will then ask me, what part of me belongs to Him, the answer being all of me.  The next question is, why do we have maintenance...they help me stay out of trouble, to avoid a Punishment spanking.
......As soon as those words are spoken, the paddle starts in.  The maintenance paddle is small and heavy with holes.  Usually there are 4 sets of 25....each set harder than the last.  He does stop and rub and allow me to catch my breath after each set.  I have to ask for the last 10, sometimes adding...and make them the hardest ones yet.  (i hate asking).  When He is done, there is some quiet time while He rubs my bottom, and 'checks' to see if i have complained too much about the ouchyness.....
......That is the established routine, and there is not much change from week to week.

......Often the next activity, is me sucking His cock.  Sometimes there is more spanking with His hand or some leather.  This past week we went right to me needing and getting permissions.
Maintenance is Master at His most predictable......most of you know, He is usually not predictable...

.....Tuesday morning Master tells me to get my plug, put it in my purse, keep it close to me all day.  That is a first....and i have learned, that asking questions, only gives Him more ideas, so i simply say....i will.  I had some errands to do, but even when i was at home...all i could think of is that plug in my purse.  Every time my phone signaled a message, i thought....i hope it is not about the plug.   I wondered...actually i worried.....that at some point i would be wearing that plug.  He had my full attention all day....and He was busy working.  At the end of the day, i asked if i could take it out of my purse....and received permission to do so.  Simply having me put that darn thing in my purse.....changed the focus of my whole day.....which was probably just what He planned.

....Monday ...the predictable
....Tuesday...totally unpredictable

Life with Master is never boring, even though occasionally  it is predictable.

hugs abby






14 comments:

  1. He keeps you on your toes, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is never boring...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. LOL Abby...your Master sure knows how to keep life interesting doesn't he. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That He does....and it is one of the things i love about Him.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I always love how your Master keeps you on your toes and keeps you both reminded. I often wonder how he comes up with the ideas lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often wonder that myself.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I admire your Master for his inexhaustible fantasy. Enjoy it, abby.

    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is very creative...and most of the time...i reallly do enjoy it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Both sides are just terrific aren't they!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right....thanks for the comment. All of just one, would not be nearly as wonderful.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. You Master definitely has this ability to play you like an instrument, hasn't he? I love that you got both sides of him, the predictable and the unpredictable.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having both sides, is nice...and yes He knows me very well, and knows how to get the reaction He wants....most of the time.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. amazing how just the thought of having it in your purse and the possibilities...he knows how to press all your buttons... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes He does....and He loves it...(so do i).
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete