Thursday, June 25, 2015

Leather is always better....

               Life is about to get very vanilla for a short while, so Master and i had decided we had to make some 'just us' time.  I usually look forward to our play times, but today i was just not....in the mood.  I was feeling tired, my youngest daughter (who lives with me) ....we mostly get along great...but this morning was one of those GRRRR....i am still the mom here....type of mornings.
                  As soon as i walked into Master's He asked what was wrong.  I looked up surprised, i had not mentioned how i was feeling.  He said, i can always tell just by how your voice sounds....We hugged and i noticed He had a paddle out.  I started my naked kneeling time while we were still chatting, Master claimed me,  using a very light touch on my nipples.  Once He had claimed all of me, He suggested we start with me sitting on His lap, instead of ending with it.  I quickly took advantage of the invitation.....and started to relax as we snuggled and relaxed a bit.  
                     When i was ready, it was over His lap for a wonderful hand warm-up.   He stops and i am getting reading to feel the paddle, when Master says, we have played a lot with wood lately...paddles and the cane....i think we need to get back to some leather.  I am smiling as i wholeheartedly agree.  He tells me to get up, and get into position, i hear Him swish His belt from the loops.  He starts off slowly and lightly, i am sinking into oblivion...into a place where all  is good.  He slowly increases the strength of the swats, but it all feels just right.  When He is finished, He steps closer to me, until i can feel his body rubbing against my warm bottom.  I start wriggling and writhing....no words are necessary. 
                         We move to get more comfortable, i can feel myself dripping.  We end our time, with permissions, and explosions...
              I  am off to my daughter's to celebrate a 4  year old birthday.  All the grands will be there, so it will be crazy and loads of fun.  A pool party is being planned, but i think Mother Nature is going to move us inside....When i return the 4 year old and his 7 year old sister will coming to grandma's for a week....while mom and dad stay home and pull up carpeting.  I have surprises in store...and plans, for rain or shine...but hoping for at least a couple days of sunshine.  
Have a good weekend all...
hugs abby

26 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day! Enjoy your grandma time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grandma time was great and exhausting...both for grandma and the kiddos..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. LOL Abby...I have always said that leather is better than wood. ;) Enjoy your grandma time...oh so fun to have the kiddos come stay.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a great week...wonderful memories....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Sounds wonderful Abby, leather is best :) Enjoy your time with the grands.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like leather is a clear winner by all of us:)!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. sounds like a wonderful time connecting with your Master.
    Enjoy your time with your grandchildren...hope the sun shines... :-)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sun only made a rare appearance....but we still had lots of fun...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Sounds perfect to me! Enjoy all the fun times. No matter if it rains or not, you will enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did rain....and we did enjoy.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Perfect and yes, leather is definitely better than wood:)

    Enjoy your grandma time.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After a fun week with the grands...i am dreaming about leather...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I wish you a lovely time with the little ones. You are a great grandmother.

    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend...i had a great example to follow...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Great post. Enjoy your grandma time. I love being a grandma!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being a grandma is the absolute best....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Hope you have lots of fun with the grandchildren!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all played til we dropped...every day! hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Hi Abby, what a wonderful time with your Master. Hope you are having a great birthday party with your little grandchild and wishing you a wonderful time with your grandchildren the following week.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all the wishes...we had a week to remember.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Hi Abby, I'm with you, love the leather, sounds like a great time. Hope the party went well as you jumped back into your vanilla world. Take care. K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....Master and i love those little ones...but we are more than ready for some Us time...;)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. I used to prefer wood, but in truth, now the spanks have become harder, I prefer leather. But this is the first post I have read where I actually feel like persuading Dan to try a belt again. The last time was not successful as he got very upset at the marks it made. (Didn't bother me at all.) Do you have the belt doubled, or just use it single and wound round the hand? It all sounds so sexy! I was grinning whilst reading it.

    I very much hope you have a wonderful visit with your grandkids. Sounds great to me.I do so hope the weather is kind to you and you can be outside.

    Have a great weekend.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Master's belt....i prefer it doubled, and so does He...that works our great. He finds i easier to control...and aim. I find it less sharp and find i ease into it a lot easier when it is doubled.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Hope you are enjoying yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did...and they did too!
      hugs abby

      Delete