Thursday, June 18, 2015

Day 2.......sub drop

                If you read yesterday, you know that maintenance was an intense experience this week.  I went expecting maintenance, and maybe some play with the tens unit, but not with the intensity that occurred. I am not complaining, it was awesome, but it was surprising.  When we were starting our journey, spankings were less frequent, but often intense.  Granted, at that time, many of them were punishment drive.  Now, i get spanked way more often, usually with less intensity.
            I also want to add that Master is great at after care.  He never rushes me to get up and move about.  He will lie next to me, rubbing and quietly talking, have me sit on His lap, as we snuggle and relax, and always asks if i am ready to get up.  There are lots of hugs and kisses and....well other 'activities' often result too.
            I woke up the morning after maintenance and was aware that my bottom was still tender.  I love waking up and having that reminder, it makes me smile every time.  As i was thinking about my plans for the day, i started to feel very sad.  It surprised me, but i could not shake the sadness.  Then, of course, my 'voices' decided it might be a good time to visit.  After a couple minutes i decided maybe i needed some breakfast, so i got up and ate.  I took a shower to try and get myself going, and noticed after  that i had put my shirt on inside-out.  I shook my head and was glad i was alone....but wondered what was wrong with me.
           I sat to watch GMA...a morning talk show.  They are doing a series this week on Father's Day, and i had enjoyed Monday's segment.  On this morning the hosts each were taking a turn remembering what they learned from their dad.  As soon as the first person started, i could feel my tears start to fall.  ( i am not a crier....never have been).  I could not stop the tears, they just kept falling.  My dad died 3 years ago, and yes i still miss him a lot, but mostly now i remember him with a smile and wonderful memories.  The tears kept coming as i sat there watching the program.  When they finally finished the segment, and i stopped crying, it hit me....
      A very intense play time......feeling sad for no reason, not realizing i had initially put my shirt on wrong, tears...for no good reason......Sub Drop.  It has happened to me before, not recently, once maybe twice before.  I knew Master was at work, so i sent Him a text.  He immediately replied, told me to put on my ankle cuffs...i love the cuffs, they are comfy and great  reminder that i am His.  He then told me to stay close to Him, keep Him posted and to take it easy and be good to myself.  He checked on my several times during the day.  
    It was a gorgeous day, we have not had many of those.  I asked to go for a walk outside.  He agreed, but told me to take it easy, and not push myself.  I then settled in and read and watched some Net Flex.  I remembered i had a 30% off all my purchases at one of my favorite stores, and decided i wanted to go shopping.  Master gave me permission.  Now honestly, most of my purchases are usually grandchild oriented....they have the best kids' clothes.  But on this day, i bought 1 kid item...and lots of grandma items..lol... a positive aspect of sub drop???
I have this rule for myself...whenever i put something new in my closet, I have to take something out for the donation bag.  So i spent most of the rest of the afternoon, sorting through my closet.
      Yesterday , i woke up feeling better, but still a little....'off'.  Master was still checking up on me, asked about my plans for the day.  I really had nothing planned, just a walk.  Master told me He would call when He left work, so i could meet Him.  I will admit, i was a little...not so submissive during the day.....leaving out my Sirs and going my walk without letting Him know.
I get the call and left.   We hug, then He tells me to get into position.  I look at Him questioning what He wants. "Head down and bottom up"...i am a little puzzled but get into position.  Master leaves for a minute, returns and pulls my pants down, he laughs as he sees i was having a no panty day.....as if i was ready for Him.  
      I feel the cane tapping on my bottom, i am surprised.  He gives me 12, they are stingy, but not hard ones.  When He is done, i get up and as i walk to Master, He is pointing to the floor.  I kneel and release His cock, and worship it.  Master helps me up, pulls me into a giant bear  hug, and  smiles as He asks if my head is back where it should be.  I smile back as i answer....Yes Sir!

hugs abby

27 comments:

  1. I am glad you let us know you were okay! Master kept a good watch over you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not easy at all I'm sure. So good to hear how you both worked through this, thank you so much for sharing this!!

    Hope tomorrow is even better for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pearl...it was better.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. He really is taking care of you, isn't he, abby? I am so gld he does.
    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does take care of me...and although i was not sure about that at first....now i love it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Sub drop sucks! So happy He helped you through it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, glad it rarely happens.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Oh Bless Abby, I guessed it would be this. Hope you okay now
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Abby, I guessed too. I'm sorry you experienced this. I love how you both worked through it. Your Master really does take such wonderful care of you. You are a lucky girl :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am learning to reach out to Him.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Glad you were taken care of. He's very in tune with you. Lucky sub.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is..He has worked hard to get to really know me...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Happiness Is having your needs met. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Charles Schultz fan...me too. It is!
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. A Charles Schultz fan..me too! That certainly does qualify as happiness.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I have just found your blog and I am really enjoying it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog...and thanks so much for commenting.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Hi Abby, I love how you get aftercare, and even though your Master couldn't be with you when you had the sub drop, he was there for you when it was important. It is great that you two met soon afterwards again, he made you feel so much better. Wonderful.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does take very good care of me...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Hey Abby...so happy you reached out to Master immediately rather than trying to talk yourself out of it...bet he was very proud of you. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you and him had time together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is good at being right where i need Him to be.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. I love how he takes care of you :-)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete