Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Back to "Normal"

          Yes, i put quotation marks around the word normal.  Honestly, anyone who has met me and known me for a while well.....let's just say if i gave my friends the task of describing me by using a list of 50 words....the word normal would never make an appearance.  Thank you all for your concern, the sub drop feeling has past, i am back to just me:).  
           On Friday, Master and i made sure we had some spanking time.  After a lovely hand warm-up, Master gave me the choice.....cane or paddle.  I noticed the lack of anything leather, but  He said He wanted to give me a choice between two different sensations.....a thuddy one or a stingy one.  Since my bottom was still a little tender, i decided to got with stingy...the cane.
It was just a few sets, and they were all on the light side.....Master's idea of a light caning.  It did help get me back into my good...happy...submissive place...and some MFL (mighty fine loving) followed. 
             Monday, we had my weekly maintenance.  After my kneeling time and some extended breast play, i was over His lap for a hand warm-up.  Master then, asks me why we have maintenance, and that since it is working (no basement spankings so far this year:).....we will continue.  Master is not one to discontinue anything that He feels is being effective.  There are some rules i feel are no longer necessary, but Master always says...they are serving a purpose, they stay.  After we are done the chatting part of the ritual, the maintenance paddle, does the rest of the talking.  Four sets of twenty-five....each set feeling harder, and making me more vocal.  After some rubbing and massaging, i am thanking Master...with more than words....for my maintenance.  Followed by....in Master's choice of words....a good hard fucking for me.  I am left breathless, motionless and.....smiling.
 Hope you are all having a good week...
hugs abby
                     
                   

         

10 comments:

  1. So glad to read all is back to "normal"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....normal is often short lived.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. So glad to read this Abby and that things are back where they should be :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too.....but always nice to have a little extra spice added.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. LOL Abby...I would be totally insulted if any of my friends used normal in their description of me. Of course if they did, they wouldn't be a friend because they wouldn't really know me. ;) Happy you and Master are doing well.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...Cat i agree with you.....I prefer people to have people wondering what i will be up to next....as opposed to the predictable.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Loved the MFL saying! Glad to see you are back to "normal".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MFL....i love it too:)!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, I am glad that the sub drop is over. Friday the cane, Monday maintenance, oh my, I know my bum would be rather tender, although I'd love the reminder I'd get each time I move. Wishing you a great week.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That 'reminder' always makes me smile.
      hugs abby

      Delete