Thursday, May 14, 2015

"Traveling Stripes"

              In what has become a tradition, Master gave me my 'traveling stripes' today.  

       I am meeting my daughter and her family at an indoor water park for the weekend.  I will then be taking the train to my son's for a week.  Master feels...and it has been proven.....that stripes from a caning stay with me longer than other spankings.
       After my naked kneeling , i am over Master's lap, enjoying a wonderful hand warm-up.
Master then tells me it is time for my stripes.  I groan....He reminds me that a caning stays with me....and reminds me....i am His.  I get into position, and wait.  He is spanking in sets of six. After each set, Master stops to rub...and maybe some chat about expectations while i am away.  After a few sets, instead of rubbing my bottom with His hands, He steps forward and uses His body.  I tell Him how much nicer that is....trying to encourage Him...lol.
        I finally hear last set....10 this time.  Before i can groan, He continues, you can choose...harder, the same or lighter, since you enjoyed it last time.  The first stroke is very light....so i say harder.  He increases, but not by much.  I keep saying harder until around the sixth or seventh one...when i revert to the same.  We get to the last one, and i say harder....and it is , but not as hard as i feared.  Master asks if it is enough....i assure Him it is....
         I properly thank Master for my stripes, and we move on to making me breathless and needing permissions.  Master is pinching my stripes and playing with clit, making the pain/pleasure connection obvious and .....strong.  After my permissons, we snuggle as Master reminds me....out of sight, is not out of mind or out of submission....i am still His...not matter where i am.
       hugs abby

18 comments:

  1. OMG Abby...how many freaking sets were there? Such a brave woman to be asking for harder caning! Hmmm...doesn't an indoor water park involve swimsuits? Won't the marks show? Enjoy the visits with your daughter, son and grands!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Cat....we are very careful about such things.....all were on my bottom...and my swimsuit has a skirt like bottom.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful sendoff Abby, but sheesh, think I would have been asking for lighter! lol. Have a wonderful time with the family.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but in the moment....harder seemed like a good choice.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Oh Abby, I think you are either brave or bonkers. lol
    have a nice trip
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...i think most of my friends...vanilla and not...would vote for bonkers.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I have to agree with Jan. lol You are a brave sould. Have a wonderful time with the grands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew bonkers would get your vote.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Have a wonderful adventure with your grands, Abby! :) That Master of yours is really something with his send offs! I am glad for you that he enjoys the new game. LOL! I would ask for lighter too I am thinking... I agree with the ladies above- you win a bravery award. :)

    I had a laugh at Cat's comment above. It is that time of year when I remind Rob and his spanky ways, to be careful about what he leaves me with post spanking. I need to be able to wear a bathing suit or more frequently now, running shorts. I am thinking of an imaginary poster that I would liken to a "save the whales" kind of thing for us spanky people. It could read "It's bathing suit season. Save the thighs and sit spots." Or something like that. LOL! Sometimes I remind Rob- "too high". Now it has to be, "Too low" and "Too high" ! HA! Your Master is very experienced and I am guessing that you probably don't tell offer him those kinds of comments anyway?? Do you? LOL! Enjoy and safe travels! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, i tell Him....depending on the reason...and how He is feeling...it sometimes..OK...rarely works. We are both very careful about marks showing......and so far, we have been successful.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hi Abby, this sounds wonderful. It seems you have been in a very wonderful place. I hope you have a wonderful time with your family.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty wondeful...and i am having a fun week with the grands.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Oh, it is so good to read here!

    You two have the BEST goodbyes! And now you get to look forward to seeing your family and the return back to Master.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what is better than the good-byes....the welcome backs!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Okay I'm in the camp of wondering if your stipe show in a swimsuit too? Other than the possible questions about traveling stripes, the send off sounds wonderful. Hope your time with the kids and grandkids is fabulous!

    Hugs,
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No they do not,,,,and my swimsuit has a skirt like bottom.......
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Sounds like a wonderful time hope you have a safe trip my friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....i am enjoying the grands...and looking forward to being back.
      hugs abby

      Delete