Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Me....in charge??

      Yes, me in charge of a spanking...well not really a whole spanking............

              One of Master's traits that i appreciate the most is His creativity.  He has been spanking me for going on 12 years, and He still surprises me.
               As all of you must know by now...in my world....the week starts with a maintenance spanking.  It is meant to remind me the i am His, and that He has certain expectations.  One of the side benefits is that my 'voices'....those conversations in my head, you know the ones...they make me question and doubt......they are not totally banished, but they do not get a chance to take 'residence'.  That is a very good thing.
              Maintenance spankings have their own routine.  We start with my naked kneeling, Master talks quietly reminding me why we have these spankings.  His hands cover my eyes and ears, signaling that it is time to shut everything and everyone else out...this is 'our time'.  He works down my body, claiming all of it, often stopping to pull, pinch, maul my breast.  Today He chooses to just be very gentle, to barely touch and circle.....His light touch is electric, i can feel His touch deep down inside of me.
                Then it is over His lap, for a quick hand warm-up, followed by 100 hard spanks with His maintenance paddle.  Usually, like today, they are in sets of 25.  Today, it feels like He is spanking harder than usual, and i am having a hard time coping with them.  My legs are thumping...keeping beat...and i am ouching and squirming.  After the first set, Master tells me my head is not in the right place, i am fighting the spanking, not accepting it.  After 50, He reminds me that this spanking is going to happen...and get harder....nothing i can do about it....so accept it.  He rubs my bottom for a bit, giving me time to re-focus.  I am better prepared for the last 2 sets, in part, i think, because my bottom is so well warmed from the first half of the spanking, and also because of Master's words...i am in a better place, i am more accepting.
          Master checks....and chuckles as even i can 'hear' the sloshing of my wetness.  He continues to 'stir the pot' and just when i am getting ready to ask for permission, Master stops and says He has a treat for me.  He is going to use His belt.  I groan a little since i was anticipating a permission......He asks if  i am disappointed, He thought i would be more excited.   I am thinking, timing is everything.  I tell Him i do love His belt, He stands before me so i can hear and see Him removing His belt.  He tells me to get in position, and present Him with a good target.  My bottom is well-warmed, and the 'kiss' of His belt, soon has me dripping.
When He gets to the last 10, He stops, and says i am going to give you a chance to do something you have never done.  I look up at Him....not sure if i should be excited....or not.
He tells me that after each swat i may tell Him if i want the next one to be harder, softer or the same....and He will do as i say.  WOW....that is a first.  He starts off on the gentle side...gentle according to Master's standards.  So i ask for harder for the second.  The next couple are the same,,,,,then a harder one....the same til we get to the last couple ones, which i want harder.
         Master then decides it is time for a hard fucking...His words.  I am in agreement..lol.  I am soon panting and getting so close, and thinking it is time to ask.....when He tells me to get up on all fours and present my bottom to Him.  Honestly, i am never thrilled to hear this.  I move..a little slowly.  Master is telling me to relax, to let Him in....He continues to talk quietly, i try to concentrate on His voice, and not on the pain .  Just when i get almost to the point of thinking, i can't....i take a deep breath.....and relax....and instead of pain....there is a fullness, a deep connection....a return to thinking about needing a permission.  After the first one is granted, Master continues and also reaches and uses His fingers to stimulate my clit.....it is almost too much , as i explode....and ask for more......finally, i ask...no more, please.....as i collapse, trying to remember that i should breathe.
        Master reaches for me, to pull me into my special spot, when i just plop over Him, splayed flat covering His body.  I look at Him. He looks surprised as He wraps me into His arms.  I tell Him i just acted and did not think....He smiles and says....you should do that more often.  We lie there, as one, sated, content, quietly chatting. 
         Later, when i am getting dressed, Master says to me....You know you need to get better at asking for what you want.....i will give you another 10 or so years, before i expect you to be asking.  I look up at Him and laugh.....He says you are bushing, i love it.  For a long time, i thought that every time Master and i saw each other it would be the last, i was convinced that for so many reasons, He would move on.  He would tell me He was here for the long run, it took me a long time to believe it......He is reminding me.....He is still here....and He intends to stay.  
So do i.......

hugs abby


16 comments:

  1. Wow! It warms my heart, your post does. I think that you two have a great thing going and I love the way he takes care of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the way He takes care of me also. It took a long time...too long...to accept that. Master often tells me , i complete Him...and same is true for me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I love the entire thing. Especially this: After the first set, Master tells me my head is not in the right place, i am fighting the spanking, not accepting it. After 50, He reminds me that this spanking is going to happen...and get harder....nothing i can do about it....so accept it. He rubs my bottom for a bit, giving me time to re-focus. I am better prepared for the last 2 sets, in part, i think, because my bottom is so well warmed from the first half of the spanking, and also because of Master's words...i am in a better place, i am more accepting."

    There is sometimes that giving in, accepting, for me too and it is a wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a wonderful place, i wish at times i could get there more easily.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hey Abby, that sounds like such a great ritual. I can relate to not being able to get focused, that's the way it's been for me lately. The rubbing in between helps and lucky you for being able to comment about the last few swats. Lucky girl. K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master likes to keep me guessing what comes next...and even after all this time, He still succeeds.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Oh this was very hot, i loved it, its lovely to have that connection, where everything just comes together perfectly.

    Do you mind if i add you to my blog roll?

    tori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The connections is special.....i would be honored if you added me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Master knows you in so many different ways doesn't he Abby...from knowing what kind of spanking you need to knowing that you need surprises every once in a while to keep you on your toes. ;) thanks for sharing.

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does...knows and accepts me....a wonderful gift.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. This sounds wonderful Abby, I just love how connected you are and how well your Master knows you and takes care of you:) Gotta say though, I think I would probably have asked for softer lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.....softer did enter my mind, at first....but that belt..oh....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi Abby, what an awesome time you had together. I loved how he saw to your needs and your Master saying that he will give you another ten years before he exptects you to ask is such a wonderful message. Lovely.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.....we both feel very lucky to have each other.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. I never imagined somone would be able to tell me to get my head in the right place - especially about accepting pain, and that i would be able to comply. I still don't know how i do it - i think really he does it to me. But yes - your description is great and it is an important point of connection and control.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am with you.....would never have imagined it happening....His voice, HIs touch, my desire to please Him, i know i can trust Him unconditionally...all of it makes it possible.
      hugs abby

      Delete