Monday, May 4, 2015

Losing a bet is a.....way to a Hot bottom!

                      So, my boys let me down....BIG TIME!  They loss all 3 games to those damn Yanks....and they were playing in Boston.  During the last game Master told me He had never spanked me with a broom (meaning my boys were being swept).  Knowing that my bottom was already going to be paying off the bet, i wisely kept quiet.
                    "Pay your losing bet" day was today.  The total score of each game would be multiplied by 10, (first game ended in a score that totaled 5....multiply by 10....50 strokes.)
The total for all three games was 24... 240 strokes ..Master could decide to use one 'toy' or to divide the payback into the scores for each of the games.
                    Since today is Monday, that also means maintenance spanking, which Master made clear would happen first.  After my naked kneeling , i was over His lap, for a hand warm-up, followed by 100 with the maintenance paddle.  He divided them into sets of 25, with some rubbing after each set, still by the last set, i was ouching loudly, and wanting it to be over.  Finally He is rubbing, it is over, Master is telling me He has decided to divide the spanking into the separate games.
                     For the first spanking He pulls out the green shamrock paddle.  It is smallish...but heavy.  The scoring total was 6....60 strokes.  He is not spanking as hard as the last maintenance set, and stops after every 10 for some rubbing.  After the fifth set, i am enjoying His fingers, but know that i am getting to close to orgasm.  I ask Master to finish the spanking...He chuckles...and says...beg me.  I ask Him to stop since i am getting close and know that i do not have a permission...He does not consider that begging....He considers it me asking Him for a favor.  So i take a deep breath and in my best 'begging' voice, i plead for Him to continue the paddling....He is happy to do so.
                     Master asks if i would like a break before the next spanking...when i say yes...He asks me what would i like to do with my break?  I kneel between His knees, reach up and give Him a kiss...He asks if that is all i want to do?  Of course it isn't, we both enjoy the interlude between the spankings.
                     Second game, 5 runs were scored.  Master is digging in His bag, and pulls out the cane.  I groan a little, but get into position, sticking out my bottom without being told...Master tells me He is pleased with my attitude.  Five sets of 10 each....Master tells me my bottom is really giving off heat...ya think?  After some more rubbing, and a quick massage...it is time for game 3 payoff.
                      Thirteen runs score...only time i have been sorry that the Sox tried to make the game interesting....so 130.  Master is rummaging in His bag, and i am wondering what wood toy He is looking for....when...He is holding a medium strap. It is larger..wider...that the belt, but not as large as the strop.  I breathe a little sigh of relief...leather!  I get into position, bottom out, and since my bottom is very well warmed, i am ready.  Master counts out 80, and tells me to get up.  I think ...ut oh...He wants a different target.
                       I am right, He tells me to  hold out my breast, and not move.  I take a deep breath and do...without a complaint...maybe just a 'look'....He shortens the strap so He is using mostly the tip, and i get 10, fairly hard ones on each breast.  He stops, and i am wondering if He miscounted...silly me!  He has me sit with legs spread wide...thighs are next.
They are not hard ones, but they do not need to be.....my thighs rarely get spanked...thank goodness.  This time i am back to ouching, but i stay in position.  He stops, with 10 left and tells me to stay just as i am....double ut oh......
                      The last 10 are for my pussy.  I take a deep breath and close my eyes...so i do not flinch.....I feel 10 very quick, very light ones.  I am a little confused...so i ask....do those count?  Master laughs and says, yes they do!  I thank Him..they were perfect...I am so ready to move on to our next activity.  And  yes, it includes lots of permissions.  
                        The boys do not play each other again til July...we will be keeping the same terms for our bet.....i hope that this time my boys come through a little better.  But i have to admit...Master has a way of making me think...losing a bet, is a lot like winning:).
        
    hugs abby
                           

                    
                     

22 comments:

  1. Wow Abby...that's a lot of strokes! Don't think I could hold still like you do but from what I'm reading, you enjoyed them very much so all is good. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot, but really the number is secondary to the force being used...Master believes spankings should be felt...but He reads my body well.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh Abby, I would have left the country!
    love Jan,,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL......I would hate to thinks what would be waiting for me when i returned.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Wow Abby, sorry your boys lost ... but it does sound like a win in the end for you :) must say, you are definitely far braver than me though!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the 'end'...it was a win.....not braver...just get spanked more...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I'm glad...I mean I'm sorry your boys lost. LOL :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...Terp..love your comment.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Makes me think I should get into sports betting- but Master and I like the same teams! We could bet on the spread... a little double entendre, heh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...Love your play with words...where there's a will....there can always be a spanking.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hi Abby, wow, that was an intense session, you must have been red all over. It sounds like a lot of fun though, so I am glad you had that. Keeping my fingers crossed that next time the team you wish for, wins.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..Yes, i hope my boys get their act together before July.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Sorry about the Bosox. I hope they're worth your loyalty. I don't know how you stand the spanking M doles out. I wince and I'm just reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been loyal since....before high school....so not giving up now.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Oh Abby I' too was pissed about the Sox getting swept by the Yankees. Arghhh hope they get their stuff together by July so your bottom is spared. Take care. K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still cannot believe they lost 3...to the Yanks...at home...UGH!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. WHOA Abby!! :) Master is truly a creative fella! He keeps you guessing all the time... How fun! Mostly I bet. LOL!

    Those darn SOX!!! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is creative...and never lets anything get boring.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Hmmm are you rooting for the Yanks...or for Master...LOL!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Sorry your boys lost. He is creative. An intense session.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. He likes to keep me on my toes....in many ways.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete