Friday, May 1, 2015

"Leatherlicious" Friday....

        After all my complaining for the last few months i have to share...we are having the best weather!!  For most of this week....and should continue through the weekend....blue skies, bright sun, no sticky humidity, slight breeze, and temps close to 70:):):):):):).  I have been walking the bike path near where i live.  Per Master, i will be walking at least 5 days a week, for at least 45 minutes...which is just about the time it takes me to walk the path once.
       All the great weather even had an effect on Master, He asked if i wanted an all leather play time....He could tell by the smile on my face that i thought it was a great idea!
       After my naked kneeling time, i was over His lap for a hand warm-up.  His hand does resemble leather...as opposed to wood. Besides a nice, long, hand warm-up can only make any spanking better.  He started with His Shadow Lane paddle.....He calls it His beaver tail, since it is about that size and shape.  The leather is pliable and soft...and it is yummy! For the first 50 He alternated spanks from one cheek to the other...I was so relaxed.   After some rubbing, it was time for the next 50.  He switched to 25 in one spot, the next 25 on the other cheek.  That paddle has moved way up on my list of toys i love, it was so relaxing...
     Master decided He had better get me moving, He told me to lean over the arm of the sofa, bottom up high.  He wanted to add some 'sting' to my sensations, so He decided on a medium leather strap.  It did wake me up...in a few ways.  Another 100, had my bottom well warmed and definitely stingy.  Master then asked if i was in the mood for the 'f' word.  It took me a minute to think and reply...flogger...of course always ready for the flogger.
      He had me kneel on the sofa, leaning over the back of it.  Oh, you all know how i feel about the large leather flogger, and it...and Master, of course...did not disappoint.  Master worked His way up to 90, increasing the force after each set ....i was moaning and almost off to another place.  Master asks if i am ready for the last 10.  Usually these are the hardest, but this time Master just swishes the flogger from my toes to my neck, up one side down the others.  I am sighing, and Master decides...that is 1, there will be 9 more just like it.  By the time He is done, i am a puddle, and can feel a large 'puddling' forming, and starting to ooze down my legs.  Master also notices, and decides it is time to move on to a non-leather activity....but one that is even more enjoyable:)! 

        The Sox and those 'damn' Yanks go at it again this weekend.  Master and i have a bet set.....anyone want to join me cheering my Red Sox on to 3 victories?
hugs abby

     
      

  

18 comments:

  1. Happy you have had lovely weather and such a leatherlicious start to your weekend Abby. Wishing you many more. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...it was one long, cold winter....spring is very welcomed.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Sounds delicious to me: I really prefer leather to anything wooden. My husband's arm would be hurting with that many strokes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh....Master seems to have a bionic arm.....leather is always my choice.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It was....a great way to end the week.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, glad you finally have the nice weather. I don't know how you cope with so many strokes in any material!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weather is still being cooperative..Yeah!!! A long warm-up and a build up with the other toys helps.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, glad you are finally having some wonderful weather. Sounds like a wonderful start to the weekend! Leatherlicious ... love it!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been walking outside every day..feels so good....was a great start of a great weekend.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hi Abby, wow, this sounds like a wonderful time you had with your Master. The better weather and being able to walk outside sounds awesome too.

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks NiNa...it was a good weekend....the daffodils are now blooming:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I'll keep my fingers crossed for your sox over those damn yankees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boys are not doing too well....still hoping for some redemption tonight.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Abby sounds like a great evening and we too are enjoying the warmer temps. Damn Yankees have taken 2 so far. Sox better kick ass tomorrow. Take care.

    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sox better kick ass...cause it is my ass on the line.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Leatherlicious - my new favourite word. I'd pick a flogger any day.
    Great evening
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great word....welcome to the flogger is best club.
      hugs abby

      Delete