Sunday, May 10, 2015

A 'circuit' spanking...

         Hope everyone enjoyed a special mother's day.  I started the day with breakfast in bed....a long standing tradition of at least 3 generations.  My daughter cooked one of my favorite lunches..and since in is Mother's day...she even cleaned up!  All the grands made special home made gifts for grandma...love those!  I asked the kids to get me a fit-bit...it counts your steps, makes a new goal for you each day, and will tell you when you have been sitting for an hour...time to get up and move around.  I actually got it last week....love it.  Walked over 10,000 steps each day most of last week....and then hurt my foot while shopping on Sat., so i have been sitting most the weekend. But, i think it is doing better, so will start again tomorrow, and work my way back up to 10,000.  
        On Friday, Master said, He thought it was a good day for a hard spanking.  I almost bit my tongue off keeping myself from saying...great...i have always wondered how you would react to a hard spanking!  I noticed the small, but heavy, paddle was in reach. After my kneeling time, i was over His lap.  He starts right in with the paddle, and i start right in squirming.  He comments and i remind Him that a warm-up would be nice.  Proving He can be a nice guy, He puts the paddle down, and i settle into a nice hand warm-up.  
        When He picks up the paddle again, He says He will start with a 'circuit' spanking.  I am trying to figure out what He means...when He spanks my bottom, thigh, shin...repeat on the other side.  They are not the hardest spanks, but the thigh and shin ones do not have to be hard to HURT.  After a few rounds, He tucks me in, and declares it is time to get serious. He sticks to my bottom this time....but they are hard spanks.....and i am soon letting Him know that they are indeed hard.  He stops for some rubbing and calming before round two.
        When He is finished He nicely rubs some of the heat out....He starts rubbing my thighs and i tell Him his hands feel Hot...He has absorbed some of the heat from my bottom.  How nice of him...LOL.  Of course His hand roam....and find me all 'squishy'....so we move on to some some hard loving.....a great way to celebrate that it is Friday.
      
     Since i have been sitting with a wrapped ankle a lot of this weekend, i decided to finally start watching "Outlander"......I have watched the first 5 episodes...and am enjoying it.  I have not read the books...those of you who have read the books and seen the series...am i losing out on something by not reading the books...or is the television series about covering it?  Thanks!

hugs abby




       
        


18 comments:

  1. I think you and I are the only two people not to have read the Outlander books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least i am keeping good company...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you and Master had a lovely Friday. So sweet to get homemade gifts from your grands...such lovely keepsakes. Oh and I don't have access to watch Outlander and have not read the books either...did see the spanking scene on YouTube when Chross shared it. Sending lots of healing energy for your foot.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....my foot is healing...even Master told me to stop the walking til it was all better.

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, glad you had such a wonderful Mother's day. How sweet of your grands to make homemade gifts :) Sounds like a lovely time with your Master too :) The 'circuit spanking' made me giggle.

    Sorry to hear about your ankle and hope it heals quickly.

    Nearly forgot, I haven't read the Outlander books or seen it either.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ankle is healing...the grands all love doing crafts...and they have wonderfully crafty moms.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I love the way your spankings use to end. :)

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too appy....me too.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I meant calf not shin...sitll ouchy.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Your spankings always sound so perfect - must be he knows you well. If you like to read and have the time - the books were fairly engaging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...i might get to the books this summer.....He does know me well....He worked hard at that....i am not one to let someone 'in'.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi abby, sounds like a fun time all in all. The shin not so much for me, but the rest. :) I am still waiting to watch Outlander, but it seems that finally they are going to show it here too. Yay!

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meant calf....i am enjoying watching the series...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Oh Abby I love your post with its 'circuit spanking'. What a good name for it! But shins? Do you mean calves? I cannot imagine being spanked on my shins as they are so sharp and the wrong side. Thighs hurt a lot as well. But the whole thing sounded great to me.

    BTW I just tried once again to add your blog to my list - and it won't recognise your URL for heaven's sake. I will try again tomorrow.

    Many hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not shins...calves....thanks for trying....i am a tech 'know nothing'...ask any of my children.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Hi Abby, I haven't read or seen Outlander either. well only the clip!! glad you had a nice Mother's day
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....i am enjoying watching the series...
      hugs abby

      Delete