Sunday, May 31, 2015

An "Electrifying" time....

               Master has a tens unit....He has had it since i first met Him.  We do not play with it often.....maybe 5 times total.  We had just played with it a couple months ago...so i was very surprised when it made another appearance so soon.
               A tens unit has 2 leads with small pads attached.  The pads adhere to your skin and small steady currents or  intervals are felt where the pads are attached.  The strength can be adjusted to feeling basically nothing...to OMG!  
              During my kneeling time, Master gives the same instructions He gives whenever the unit makes an appearance.  It cannot really hurt me...although there may be some pain...depending on your defination of pain.  I absolutely need to keep talking to Him....we use a scale of 1--10, and He is constantly asking how i am feeling.  
                    Master attaches the pads to cover my nipples.  He slowly brings the level of intensity up until i tell Him i can feel something.  He then slows down, and lets me get used to the level before intensifying it again.  He also switches from continuing to steady beats...He can also vary the speed of the beats.  Although i am not a fan of breast play, as in clamps and pinching and biting and.....i find that i love the sensations of the tens unit.  I am continually talking to Master...when i am not panting.  I have my hands on His knees to steady myself.  Master is varying all the sensations, and i can feel the effect between my legs.....
                   Master then wonders aloud how it would feel elsewhere.  I have learned....what He imagines, is just a few seconds from reality.  He tells me to sit with my legs as far apart as possible, He wants a good view.  He puts the tabs high up on my inner thighs.  After a bit of play time, He puts a tab on my pussy.  Again alternating steady and pulse and intensity, I can feel myself dripping.  Master gives me permission to cum, i am right on the edge, but cannot quite get over that edge.  Master asks if i would like some help.....DUH....or should He continue to 'torture' me?  He starts using His fingers, just as i am about there...He tells me to climb over His lap.
          He takes the tabs and puts them on my bottom.  This is something new, He tells me to tell Him at what level i want Him to keep the unit at...when He gets to 7, i decide that is the level.  He holds the control with one hand and uses the other hand to get me oh so close...when He decides I should be sucking His cock...with the tabs on and the current flowing.  I manage to say...You are a brave soul...He laughts and says remember...I own your bottom.
            I love worshipping His cock, but having the distraction of electric zaps on my bottom makes it somewhat more difficult to concentrate on the task at hand.  Master does have to caution me to go easy a couple times,  i can feel ''me" dripping down my legs.  He finally invites me back over His lap, tabs still on my bottom, and as soon as i hear those magical words, 'cum for your Master', i am screaming and exploding....nothing else exists but the pulses of the tabs, His fingers and my need to cum...again and again and...well i am not sure how many. ( for all of you out there who think getting older means then end of some things...let me tell you, you are wrong!)
        I am finally spent, it is all i can do to breathe, movement is not possible.  Master removes the tabs, and is talking quietly to me, rubbing my back and my legs, pulling me in tightly to Him.  After some time passes, i tell Him i cannot move....He chuckles and says He does not want me to.  He reaches under a pillow and grabs the TV remote and puts on a movie..." 50 Shades of Gray".  I have not seen it, and am thrilled...and we stay right there, me naked over His lap, He keeping at least one hand on me at all times...lightly spanking or rubbing or massaging.....it is the perfect way to watch that movie....or any movie ...LOL.

hugs abby




        

26 comments:

  1. What an experience, abby. You are a very lucky woman.

    Hug from

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am my friend, i have been richly blessed in many ways.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Whoa Abby!!! Sounds like quite an evening!! I know about a tens unit, but have never played with one. Your creative Master is at work again. And I loved the ending where you watched 50 Shades while over his lap. So FINE!

    I think that one of my all time favorite things to do these days is lie over Rob's lap, post a spanking and/or making love, while we hang out with the tv or a movie on. Just random rubs and spanks. So relaxing!!! Only problem is that I always fall asleep from being so relaxed. So don;t ask me a thing about any movie! LOL!

    Glad that you had such a wonderful adventure! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a time to remember. I try not to fall asleep while over His lap...He has creative ways of waking me up:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Woah, that was hot. It almost makes me want to try the 10s again. I have tried it on my hands and arms, but not on any sexy bits. I agree about watching any movie, especially a sexy movie, while bent over his lap is my favorite way too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best spot in the world....especially when the movie might stimulate the imagination!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. WOW, is all I can think of to say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That about says it all....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, what a wonderful time you have had. I am not sure whether I'd be able to watch much of the movie, because it does sound like a comfy place to completely relax, like Katie says. So wonderful.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh...Master makes sure i stay awake!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I use TENS as part of my profession, and i teach others to use it - ironically - he has never expressed interest in it at all. But damn - you make it sound very unfortunate that he isn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say, as long as you are cautious and communicate....i would say it is worth a try.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Quite an evening Abby. Makes me want to try a tens machine:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should.....i love it more each time...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Oh Abby, they used that on my knee when I was in PT and HATED it. As much as I love rough nipple and pussy play, not sure I'd like that on them at all. Yikes. Take care. K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They might be using it on a high level.....the lowest levels are quite mild.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Wow Abby...your Master is one creative man! Have heard of a tens unit but never seen or experienced one. You are a brave soul. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so brave....but trusting.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Tens units are awesome, not up high though lol, the sensations are well as you know amazing but distracting, i tend to find i giggle a lot!



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, at the lower levels, when we just start out...it is like a tickle.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. OMG Abby, this sounds amazing! and I agree, what an awesome way to watch a movie together, especially that one perhaps lol. I love lying over Rick's lap and the rubs and spanks of varying intensity.

    I am curious to know what you both thought of the movie.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well,,,we both agreed. Realistic...no. But as a movie for enjoyment,,,we both enjoyed it....both major characters played their parts well.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Omg! I think I need to find my Scotsman! Your Master sure knows how to be creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We talked about that today...His creativity....He loves surprising me...and so far..so do I.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  14. You make me want to beg for our electric egg. Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  15. sounds like a great way to watch a movie :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete