Wednesday, May 20, 2015

12 Random Facts About Me


ancilla_ksst  posted 10 random facts, i commented and said i would like to play along.  She assigned me the number 12.


1.  I went to a small, Catholic, all girl's high school. There were 33 in my graduating class.  We made friendships that have lasted a lifetime.

2.  I have been spanked outside, on a wooded path, with a switch. I would not recommend it.

3.  In college....way back when....I was a going into my senior year, when the school announced there would be 1 coed dorm.  They chose the one i was residing in, so we had first choice to live in the coed dorm or not.  My roommate and i quickly chose yes.  My regular boy friend at the time was not pleased....oh well, my submissive nature had not kicked in yet.

4.  One of my fantasies, to find a secluded beach and be spanked listening to the rolling of the waves.

5.  Both my parents came from large families.  My mother had 9 brothers and a sister...they were a fun loving, partying bunch.  Every year there would be a family reunion, with well over 150 people in attendance.  They would last a weekend, and they would be all kinds of activities...golf tournament, cribbage tournament, greased pig chase, all kinds of races, pie eating contest, and lots more.  You did not have to be good to participate in any of these....and there were plenty of prizes for everyone.

6.  If i could choose one toy from Master's bag to be spanked with every day it would be what He calls the beaver tail leather paddle...shaped like a beaver's tail.  The one instrument of destruction to throw out...the acrylic paddle.

7.  My sister and i shared a room when we were young.  We did not always get along that well...now there's an understatement.  One day i told her i was going to divide the room in half...we would each own our half and she could not come into mine...or me into hers.
I proceeded to put a ribbon along the wall, half way up.  Then i told her..i had the bottome half, she had the top half.  Neither she, nor my mom, were amused.

8.  I once managed to visit 3 countries in 24 hours...and not in Europe.  Started off at home in the USA...took the a girl scout troup on a day trip to Niagara Falls...went on the Canadien side.  That night I flew out to visit friends in  Texas, who decided we shoud cross the border to visit Mexico.

9.  One 'toy' i have become intrigued by, and would love to try is a vibrating egg.  Never knowing when He would turn it on....or rev it up...in a restaurant, at a concert, in the car (while a passenger), so many possibilities.

10.  I would love to drive across the country, stopping in each state to see something special...and visiting all of the National Parks.

11.  I am in a book club, our last meeting before our summer break, is a luncheon.  We read a book that takes place in a different culture, and the meal is a pot luck of foods the characters in the book would eat.

12 And finally, at the book club lunch last week....one of the ladies was discussing her visit to her physical therapist.  She said the He used a tems machine, she asked if anyone had heard of one. Everyone said no, i said yes i have.  Oops, she asked if i had been in physical therapy, i said no, i just know that it has to do with an electrical current.  She then said...it has worked wonders for her back and hips...i managed to refrain myself myself from saying....it works wonders on other parts of the anatomy also ;).  Now that would have been a luncheon to remember....

So, i anyone wants to join in, when you leave a comment, let me know and i will assign you a number from 1 to 20.  You are, of course welcome to just comment and not participate.

hugs abby

22 comments:

  1. Hi Abby, really enjoyed reading this and learning more about you. Your last answer cracked me up. I have had a tems machine used on me ... on my neck of course for neck pain lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily, occasionally i do think before i speak!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Loved reading your answers. I beat you with the HS thing though, there were only 24 in my girls only high school class. Sadly, I'm not in touch with any of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We get togther when i am back visiting family....lots of fun memories.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I don't need a number, since I already did it, but I wanted to tell you I enjoyed your fun facts. A friend of mine got a 10s unit and I had to bite my tongue to avoid asking if she'd tried out any "other" uses for it yet besides her back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do not 'play' with the unit often enough...according to me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I think it would be fun, abby. No it would make me think a bit about me.

    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet all of us would love to learn more about you, my friend.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Enjoyed reading a little more about you, especially three countries in one day - that's an amazing trip.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not realize it was happening til I ended up in Mexico....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hi Abby, it is great to learn more about you. I love the idea with a spanking by the sea, maybe somewhere hidden, between some dunes. :) Good to know which paddle you would throw away if you had the chance. Ronnie has written about some cool looking acrylic ones and suddenly I am pretty glad I read your entry before telling hubby anything about them. Be careful with vibrating eggs in public! Hubby used one on me that was loud enough so that it could easily be heard with a humming sound if it were too quiet around. :) Wishing you a wonderful second half of the week.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm....thanks for the warning about the egg.....need to find that sand dune:).
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. This was fun! I shared a room with my three sisters, then we added two more girl cousins to the mix later on! Not sure how we would have split the room. Lol.... We did fight at times though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW...that sounds like a dormitory....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Loved your answers Katie! Ooh...splitting the room in half...top and bottom. A smart a$$ after my own heart! :D Definitely get rid of that acrylic paddle...mean! Oh yes...Matthew got a vibrating egg for me and loved to make me 'wear' it when we went out...it was a very quiet one and had quite a range on it. LOL Have never felt a Tens machine on any part of my body...guess I need to put that on my bucket list. ;) You really should have livened up your book club luncheon discussion with another use for the Tens...after all, isn't an exchange of ideas and information why you attend? *snicker*

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear there is a quiet egg, it stays on my wish list. As for the luncheon...they are all pretty conservative...of course, they think i am also!
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. Good gravy Abby...just realized I was trying to get caught up on blogs and called you Katie...so very sorry about that! :(

      Delete
  9. Oh Cat, Iaughted when I read it...and thought..we are so much alike...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had to look up what a tems machine is. Lol
    This would be fun to do. Throw me a number.
    I wish that I had thought about dividing my bedroom, that I shared with my sister, the way you did. That is classic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to learning more about you....10 is your number.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Hi Abby, :) I enjoyed reading these. I will do it if you feel like giving me a number. just not exactly sure when I will get to it! :)

    I have found FB to be a really great way to stay in touch with old friends from school. We moved around a lot when I was growing up, and it is just so cool to still be in touch with so many old friends.

    A spanking on the beach, while the waves roll in sounds quite nice. I think I will add that to my list and tell Rob. LOL! I hope that Master delivers one day. As for the egg, just be a little careful in what you choose because I agree- Rob and I have something like that and just as Nina said, it is too loud to go out to most places I think. So perhaps do some goo research moving forward and see what gets a great quiet rating. Then please do report back to us.!!! LOL!

    Your last book club sounds fun and the meal even more fun! Enjoy! Thanks for sharing these all with us. I had a sister, and we shared a room. I remember making a dividing line on an occasion. Not as creative as you with it. HAHA! Cracked me up! Enjoy the weekend! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Katie,,,i love that you want a number..how about....lucky 13! I sure hope that the beach spanking happens...He loves the beach also so......probably. I will certainly have to do some research on the eggs...when we were using the tens machine, He wondered if He could hook it up to a remote....YIKES...
    Hugs..abby

    ReplyDelete