Wednesday, May 20, 2015
12 Random Facts About Me
ancilla_ksst posted 10 random facts, i commented and said i would like to play along. She assigned me the number 12.
1. I went to a small, Catholic, all girl's high school. There were 33 in my graduating class. We made friendships that have lasted a lifetime.
2. I have been spanked outside, on a wooded path, with a switch. I would not recommend it.
3. In college....way back when....I was a going into my senior year, when the school announced there would be 1 coed dorm. They chose the one i was residing in, so we had first choice to live in the coed dorm or not. My roommate and i quickly chose yes. My regular boy friend at the time was not pleased....oh well, my submissive nature had not kicked in yet.
4. One of my fantasies, to find a secluded beach and be spanked listening to the rolling of the waves.
5. Both my parents came from large families. My mother had 9 brothers and a sister...they were a fun loving, partying bunch. Every year there would be a family reunion, with well over 150 people in attendance. They would last a weekend, and they would be all kinds of activities...golf tournament, cribbage tournament, greased pig chase, all kinds of races, pie eating contest, and lots more. You did not have to be good to participate in any of these....and there were plenty of prizes for everyone.
6. If i could choose one toy from Master's bag to be spanked with every day it would be what He calls the beaver tail leather paddle...shaped like a beaver's tail. The one instrument of destruction to throw out...the acrylic paddle.
7. My sister and i shared a room when we were young. We did not always get along that well...now there's an understatement. One day i told her i was going to divide the room in half...we would each own our half and she could not come into mine...or me into hers.
I proceeded to put a ribbon along the wall, half way up. Then i told her..i had the bottome half, she had the top half. Neither she, nor my mom, were amused.
8. I once managed to visit 3 countries in 24 hours...and not in Europe. Started off at home in the USA...took the a girl scout troup on a day trip to Niagara Falls...went on the Canadien side. That night I flew out to visit friends in Texas, who decided we shoud cross the border to visit Mexico.
9. One 'toy' i have become intrigued by, and would love to try is a vibrating egg. Never knowing when He would turn it on....or rev it up...in a restaurant, at a concert, in the car (while a passenger), so many possibilities.
10. I would love to drive across the country, stopping in each state to see something special...and visiting all of the National Parks.
11. I am in a book club, our last meeting before our summer break, is a luncheon. We read a book that takes place in a different culture, and the meal is a pot luck of foods the characters in the book would eat.
12 And finally, at the book club lunch last week....one of the ladies was discussing her visit to her physical therapist. She said the He used a tems machine, she asked if anyone had heard of one. Everyone said no, i said yes i have. Oops, she asked if i had been in physical therapy, i said no, i just know that it has to do with an electrical current. She then said...it has worked wonders for her back and hips...i managed to refrain myself myself from saying....it works wonders on other parts of the anatomy also ;). Now that would have been a luncheon to remember....
So, i anyone wants to join in, when you leave a comment, let me know and i will assign you a number from 1 to 20. You are, of course welcome to just comment and not participate.