Friday, April 10, 2015

Play time....with the grands....and with Master

           The last of the grands left this morning.  What was to be a 5 day visit turned into 8 days.....grandma's house is just too much fun!  I so love watching the four grands....they have so much fun together.  We dyed eggs, had an egg hunt...yes with snow on the ground....bundled up and went to the zoo, to a children's museum, a couple indoor play areas, made cookies, wrote books, and more....we all slept soundly at night.
           Master and i celebrated having some just 'us' time this afternoon.  Master gives me that look...what are you still dressed and not kneeling ....look.  I remedy that, and Master is claiming me, reminding me that this grandma is also His submissive.  I feel myself calming, breathing, relaxing.  I am re-focusing from grandma to submissive.  
             Master helps me up and over His lap.  He starts with His hand, as i relax and enjoy the warm-up.  We are chatting about the highlights of the past week, when Master switches to His little, but mighty, paddle.  Conversation stops, it has been over a week since my last spanking, and i am squirming. Quickly i become vocal.....as Master is telling me He is just starting.  He stops after a set...of maybe 50...to rub and tell me i need to relax and concentrate on accepting, and focusing the spanks to where they will be the most 'beneficial'.
He 'checks'....and insists that i am doing too much complaining, considering the 'evidence' He is finding.  A second, harder set, and i am struggling...after i calm, Master warns me that the third set will be the hardest.  I have finally reached that place of acceptance, where i am breathing and still, i can start to feel my moistness.  Master congratulates me on how well i did with that last set, 'a good, hard paddling'...His words, since i would never use the words good and hard paddling in the same sentence.
         Master's fingers are roaming, and i am enjoying every touch.  I can feel myself starting to drip, Master is reminding me that i need a permission first...and that i should be thanking Him for my paddling.  I move to my knees and proceed to let Him know, that i am thankful for the paddling...mostly for the fact that is is over and we have moved on to more pleasurable activities.  Master stops me, and tells me i can finish later...He is not finished with me.  I quickly rise......
          ...and i hear.....bend over legs far apart, bottom out.  He is holding His cane.  He tells me He has been waiting all week to cane me.  He gives me one set, stops and traces the welts, and moves in soothes me with His body....then a second set, more soothing.  I am hoping that He is done, when i hear ask me for a third harder set, i hesitate, but i have learned this is not a game i can win...so i ask.  The third set is 12 hard ones...very hard....when He stops He once again traces the welts and tells me how hot my bottom is, and how He loves the feel of it.
            Since i only thanked Him for the paddling, He suggests i now thank Him for my caning....i enthusiastically get into position.  I do love His scent, His feel, His taste....and i am also pretty happy that the caning is over and am ready to move on to another activity.
             Master soon has me panting, and begging for permissions...and screaming.  When i have had enough and Master is bringing me back to reality He asks....remember that quiet girl who never would have thought of screaming or being loud.  I chuckle, and say i do...and i am very happy to leave her behind.
               I am going to try and to some catching up with all of you this weekend....
hugs abby
             

20 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have had a fun Easter both with and without the grandchildren ;)
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lots of fun......with the grands....and after they left;)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. A very fun time with family. Then a very good reminder of one's status. When I haven't been spanked in awhile and I'm told to get ready for one I have knots in my stomach. I know the pain I will feel but I want the submission so bad I'll accept the pain. You had a wonderful reminder of your status that would make any submissive happy.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome and thanks for the comment. I, also, get those knots when it has been a week or more.....but the reminders are needed...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Abby, that was great. What a wonderful way to return to your submission and all the family fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am lucky to have both worlds...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I am very happy for you, abby. You are a wonderful grandmither and a brave submissive.
    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my friend. Being a grandmother is much easier that being a mom...and not so brave, just know that i have a Master i can trust fully.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Oh the cane, still not sure how to feel about it. Lol.

    Happy to hear your time with the grandkids was good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love/hate the cane....but it is worth a try.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Glad you had a good time with the little ones and a nice time when they left. Enjoy your quiet house where you can be as loud as you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...one of the perks of getting older....children do eventually move out...or at least spend a lot of time out of the house working and socializing...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Happy you had so much fun with your grands Abby and happy you and Master seemed to have gotten caught up and are in a good place.

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat....counting my blessings...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Glad you had such a wonderful time with the grands Abby. Sounds like a lot of fun :) glad too you and your Master had such a great reunion. He really knows how to focus you on your submission.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master does not let me go 'too far into the weeds".....as He calls it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Sounds like a great afternoon! I haven't been caned since the beginning. That might need to be rectified. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does leave that delicious after effect....go for it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. so glad you had a wonderful time with the grands...
    and a wonderful time with your Master...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks.....grandma and submissive...who would have thunk it...not me!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete