Master thanks you all for the birthday wishes. I am still visiting family....should be back next week.
Ronnie posted this, which i am borrowing.
1. You are given money in the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.
Produce: watermelon, if not in season...grapes
Frozen: Ice cream..chocolate or coffee
Dairy: coffee creamer....have to have my coffee in the morning, but need the creamer.
Meat: chicken...very versatile...
Canned Goods: tuna
2. You are heading out for a weekend getaway. You are only allowed to bring 4 items of clothing/footwear with you. So, what's in your bag?
Pair of comfy shoes
tee shirt ( if it is going to be a really fun getaway, i expect i will not be needing these except to travel:)
3. If i were to listen in on one of your conversations during the day, what 4 phrases or words would i be most like to hear?
May i got to....(where ever i have plans for)
Lunch time Sir
4. So, what 4 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do them you wouldn't be in the best mood?
Talking with Master
Taking a shower
5. You're driving down the road and suddenly get hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?
While i have been know to call another driver a not so nice name, have never been to the point of road rage....but
Using a cell phone
Speeding up just as i pull out to pass
Drivers who think they are 'special' and do not have to merge or can cut in at any time.
6. You've just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We are talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
Catching up on blogs
Working on a crossword puzzle
If the weather cooperates a walk along the bike path....
De-cluttering...it is my new goal...if i have not used it recently, is it really necessary??
7. We are going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to go to?
My grands know...we always have to see the giraffes...they are my favorite.
The polar bears, watching them swim under water...
I always find the monkey pretty amusing.
8. You just scored tickets to the taping of any television show of your choice. You can pick four, so what are you going to see?
The Ellen DeGeneres Show
The Price is Right..pick me!!
9. You're hungry for ice cream! I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for you?
I am always hungry for ice cream!
Vienna mocha chunk
Chocolate, chocolate chip
Coffee Toffee Bar Crunch
10. Somebody stole your purse/wallet. In order to get it back you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
Sunglasses, in a case
Small calendar/date book
11. You are at a job fair, and are asked in what areas you are interested in pursuing a career. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
12. If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
Do not change who you are to make someone else happy.
Trying and failing is so much better than wishing you had tried.
Relax and enjoy the journey, your destination is likely to change many times along the way.