Wednesday, April 29, 2015

His Hands....

           I am back from my family time....i always miss Master, usually more than i anticipate i will.  One night, i was focusing on different parts of Master trying to decide which i missed the most.....near the top of the list.....His hands....
        He is good in many ways with his hands...He works on cars, can do electrical work, plumbing, remodeling......and i admire all of those.  But mostly i love His hands....when he holds mine in His, when He warms my bottom with his hands, when He gives me a wonderfully relaxing massage, when He grabs my hair, or brings me to the edge of an orgasm, when He cradles my face with them, when He gently circles and touches my nipples, sending sparks through me...and yes even when He moves on to pinching and pulling them.  There is one use that i never look forward to, altho Master would be quick to tell you, i react most favorably and loudly to this use...fisting.
        A couple days before i returned home, Master told me, He had been thinking about using His hand...i somehow knew immediately He meant fisting.  I told Him that always made me nervous....He said not many things make me nervous, i assured Him this did.  The subject was dropped...until today.
       Master said we had maintenance spankings to catch up on.....in the plural.  I assured Him that was not necessary....He insisted.  During my naked kneeling, Master asked if i remembered what else He had promised me when i returned, i nodded.  He told me not to be so enthusiastic, and that at least a part of me was probably looking forward to it...i told Him no, no part of me. 
       Time for maintenance, i went over His lap.  A much too short ( in my opinion, always too short) hand warm-up, and then the small wooden maintenance paddle.  It's been almost 2 weeks since my last spanking, i was squirming from the very first swats.  Master gave me 4 sets of 25...each set a bit harder, it took until the last set, before i settled in, and 'accepted'. Master checked and announced that part of me was enjoying the return of maintenance.
He reminded me that we had missed 2 sessions, and said i could have a break if i wanted one, between the spankings.
        I was up and kneeling between His knees, quickly, thinking just maybe, i could distract Him from round two.  He did enjoy our break, but announced it was time for round 2.  This time He decided on 2 sets of 50....the last 10 being the hardest.  The first spanking had warmed up my bottom, and although this second round was harder, i was much calmer. Master checked again, and used His wonderful hands to bring me close, so that i was   dripping. He stopped and told me to get on all fours, legs apart, back arched ready for His hand.
       I obeyed, and He started with one finger, making sure i stayed wet and ready, then 2....talking me through  the process letting me know what progress He was making.  I kept breathing slowly, until I could feel Him fill me, and then went to panting, as He stimulated me...telling me not to cum since that would mean i was  enjoying myself.   Of course, He soon had me at the point of no return, and begging for a permission...several were granted, as i yelled and exploded....over and over.  That feeling of being filled by His hand, totally controlled by His hand, losing control because of His hand.......that sensation is like no other.
Master pulls out, and i lay down, He joins me, and brings me into my safe place, snuggled in His hairy chest, under his chin, completely wrapped in His arms. 
        Once i am up and about again, we are chatting as i reach for my clothes and put on my bra....once it is on He looks at me and says....you are getting dressed?  I stop and think well, yes....He says have you asked for permission? I honestly forgot.....when we were first starting down this road, asking to get dressed was one of my first rules...one that i saw no reason to have.  Finally one day He said He would no longer remind me, i needed to ask before getting dressed...which i thought was crazy.  The next time i was naked, and i got up and reached for something to put on, He pulled me over His knee and spanked me.  He let me up, and i reached to get dressed....He repeated the spanking, let me up....and i still just reached for something to put on. He reached into His bag and before i  knew it I was back over His knee and getting paddled.  After the second paddling, He reminded me that He could paddle my bottom for a long longer than i could be stubborn....it only took one more round of going over His knee again for Him to convince me.  I learned to ask for permission to get dressed.  Today was the first time i forgot in a long time.....He told me to bend over and He paddled my bottom twice....as a reminder....and we both laugh as we remembered how i had tried to out-stubborn Him..... back when i had  not yet  realized...  i had met someone who could out-stubborn me.  
      His hands......how i love His hands....

hugs abby
       
        
         

26 comments:

  1. Abby,

    It is nice to see you posting. And what a post! Very sensual and erotic. I do hope you are doing well.

    Hugs,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....i am glad you enjoyed...i sure did:!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was pretty wonderful...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Welcome back Abby...you and Master sure had a lovely reunion didn't you. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sure did:)....thanks.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Welcome back Abby. Sounds like a wonderful reunion :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...Master knows how to welcome me back...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Such a wonderful reunion and you really did explode wonderful.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master has a way of doing that to me....lucky me.......hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Welcome back, abby. Sounds like a great time.

    Fisting is something we've not done. I'm wondering if that is what He is conditioning me for it with the daily pencil task.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty wonderful....could be He is trying to stretch you for a fisting....it is pretty amazing...i just always think no way will it happen....until He has succeeded...it is awesome...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Awwww. What a nice way to be welcomed back. Fisting for me is an exercise in forcing myself to be open to him - in all the ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great way to say it...that is it exactly...Master is good at talking me through things.....this time one thing He said...You opened up beautifully for me..nice....
      And i do feel more open...more pliant after...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby, nice homecoming!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Abby, :) Glad that you are home safe and sound, and with your Master! Sounds like quite the welcome from that Master of yours! Also sounds like he has just the right hands for you. :) Nice!

    I know all about stubborn! Rob has a one up on me now in that department. I am convinced of that! LOL! Glad you both had a good chuckle looking back too!
    Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It came as quite a surprise that i was no longer the stubbornest person in the universe...LOL.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. I love the dynamic between the two of you. A nice homecoming. Made me laugh to hear of you trying to out-stubborn each other. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.....it still surprises me how 'in sinc' we usually are.....stubborn and sarcasm...my mainstays...just not with Him...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Hi Abby, this sounds like a wonderful homecoming, very close and exciting.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was...He knows how to get me to accept and enjoy...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. You two amaze me! It seems you know each other so well. Trust!
    Glad you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It still amazes me too......quite a blessing to have someone who knows you that well...and accepts all of you......
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. Thanks Mona....nice to hear from you...hope all is well..
      hugs abby

      Delete