Thursday, April 16, 2015

An Early celebration...

         We celebrated  Mater's birthday today..a few days early.  I am headed out of town tomorrow, and will be away on Sunday.  So Master decided we should celebrate twice...today and when i get back.  I think He just wants to give me His birthday spanking twice...
         I was not in the best celebratory mood, Master noticed as soon as i said hello when i called.  He asked how i was...OK, was my reply.  He asked what was up, but i just kept insisting all was fine.  When i got to His place, we hugged, he grabbed my hand let me to the sofa, sat very close to me....and asked again.  This time He added He was prepared to wait me out.  After a bit, i finally opened up....yes, even after all these years, i still occasionally have a difficult time letting Him in.  We talked, He gave me a new perspective, and i did feel better.
        During my kneeling time, Master reminded me that all of me is His, inside and out.  He claimed every part of me, touching , rubbing, pulling, pinching.....
         I am then over His lap, settling in, when i feel sharp spanks on my thighs.  My head pops up, as i hear....your ankles are crossed.  I want to plead instinct, but i know it won't help, He sees it as  not being completely open to Him. Finally, His hands move to my bottom, i relax into  a welcomed hand warm-up.  I then feel wood, the small maintenance paddle...Master is telling me it is all part of the warm-up....His Christmas gift is next...the larger, heavier, 'My Paddleman' paddle.  I struggle through the first and second set, have settled for the third.  Master always lets me know how pleased He is when i reach the place of acceptance.
        It is then time for His birthday spanking.  I am told to get up and lean over the arm of the sofa....He intends for me to still feel these on His birthday this weekend, so they will be hard ones...each set getting harder. Each set is 10  spanks....and during the first set, i am thinking these are plenty hard.  He decides He will give me a break after each set...a spanking break, so i can suck His cock....and take my mind off the pain. (it does work;))
I won't reveal His age....but i did get to suck His cock 6 times.  He varied the type of spanks, some sets fast and hard, others slow and deliberate.  When it was time for the last set, i was trying to ready myself for the hardest  yet...and He cut back on the intensity.  Master was so pleased with the birthday spanking...and the interlude between sets....that i was then treated to several permissions.
    Have a great weekend....spring has finally arrived here in the Northeast, ....my crocuses refused to give up, and they are now being joined by some daffodils.
    Hugs abby
      
        
         
         

20 comments:

  1. Happy you and Master enjoyed celebrating his birthday Abby and hope you enjoy the second celebration even more. Have a lovely and safe journey.

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...we are both still smiling..recalling the celebration.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to your Master! Sounds like a wonderful birthday celebration and birthday spanking Abby. I love how he knew something wasn't quite right and encouraged you to open up to him.

    Have a wonderful time and travel safe.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He worked a long time getting me to open up....He is not about to let that work be wasted.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday to your Master! Sounds like a great celebration. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.....He loved it....that is what matters most...His birthday.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday to your Master! Your way of celebrating birthdays is awesome and I am glad that your Master knows you so well and can help you to open up. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....we love our way of celebrating...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday to your Master, hope you have a nice weekend and have fun celebrating it all twice!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend...i am having lots of fun this weekend.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday to Master! Sorry he has to be alone on his day but glad you two are celebrating twice.

    And Abby, hoping whatever was heavy on your heart is better now. Sounds like Master helped you work through it but sometimes we are complicated creatures and things try to hang on and fester. Make sure you let him know if you need more processing!

    Have fun on your trip
    Hugs,
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend...good advice. We are complicated,,and sometimes we are our own worst enemies. I am feeling much better....with a lighter heart.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Happy birthday to your Master from me too, abby. I hope the 2nd celebration will not be too painful.
    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks appy.....He loves getting so many happy wishes.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Happy Birthday to your Master.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...from both of us.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Hi Abby, :) I hope that you are ok and off to have a nice weekend too. Your Master knows you so well and just what you need. Glad that he got you to share what was weighing you down, as well as then helped you to have fun in some very fine ways.

    Happy Birthday to your Master and how nice that you were able to help him by accepting his birthday spankings for him! LOL! Good man for giving those up to you. :D Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...yeah really nice of Him...LOl
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. happy birthday to your master. glad he knows how to get you to open up. sounds like a fun celebration. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has worked hard to get me to be more open...He does not go backwards...
      hugs abby

      Delete