Monday, April 13, 2015

A Win/Win Bet

        It's baseball season.......those of you who have been reading here a while will probably remember that i am a very long time Red Sox fan.  Have been to games at Fenway and seen them play in a couple other parks.  Master, on the other hand, is  a 'damned Yankee' fan, guess there has to be one thing we are not compatible on.....To make watching the games more interesting we often wager on the games.The teams met for the first time this season over the weekend.
      Master usually has me pick the terms of our wagers...He does get to decide most everything else.  The Yanks and the Sox have a long history, and when they play, the outcome is never a sure thing.  For this wager, i suggested that we total up the runs for the three games, and multiply by 10 (i was counting on low scoring games).  If the Yanks scored more runs, Master got to choose the 'toys', if the Sox scored more runs i got to choose.
      The Sox won the first 2 games, and scored more runs.  Master suggested after the second game that we double the bet for the third game, i figured my 'boys' could win 3 in a row, so i agreed.  The Yanks not only won the third game, they outscored the Sox by 10 runs.  I suggested to Master that we both won....and He agreed:)!!!
      The total runs scored was close to 40, so times 10...400 spanks....200 decided by me...200 by Him.  I asked if i could choose 2 different toys....100 with each.  I chose first...He had the flogger out of the bag, before i even said the word..lol.  I then debated a bit, but decided on the large leather strop.  Master chose a smaller leather strap ( much to my surprise and delight) and the maintenance paddle.  He said today was still M/M day...so His first 100 would be maintenance.....which was much better than maintenance followed by the bet payoff.
      We started with my naked kneeling time, being reclaimed, reminded of my submission, that all of me is His.  Master asked if i wanted the flogger/strop first, or His choices.  I decided i wanted to end on a good note, so Master's choices were first.  I went over His lap, for a too quick hand warm-up...i always think they are too quick.  Then 100 with the maintenance paddle.  Maintenance is always 100 spanks, either divided into 4 or 2 sets.  Today was 2 sets of 50, and yes....they were hard and i was was letting Him know that they hurt.  I did get a rub break after the first 50, but the second set is always harder.  Master believes all spankings should be 'real'.
      He then had me get up, and lean over the arm of the sofa.  After the paddling the strap was a lot easier to adjust to....maintenance had been a wonderful warm-up.  Master switched sides after each 25.....stopping the feel the heat from my bottom and giving me a rub or two.  When He finished He asked if i wanted a break...i did.  He asked if what i wanted to do with my break, i smiled and suggested some cock sucking....
      I wanted to end with the flogger, so the large strop was next.  I was back over the arm of the sofa, and was soon reminded that i do love that strop, even if it does look intimidating.  This time Master switches sides after each 10...also doing some checking, making sure i am enjoying my choice of the strop.  He does find 'evidence' that  i am ...indeed enjoying it.
Flogger time:)...One hundred with the flogger....what a wonderful way to end...well to end the spanking part of our fun.  Master gives me a wonderful flogging, at the same time, relaxing and invigorating....and has me dripping.  
      Master then brings me to the point of needed permissions.....ending with paddling me til i have one last one....one of those where i am raising my bottom to meet the spanks, to urge Him on, until....one last release, and all i can do is lie still.  
         Hmmm..no wonder i look forward to baseball season!

hugs abby
      
       


20 comments:

  1. All is well that ends well! I am glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....we did....we usually do.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Abby we do something along the same lines but with us it's football season. Several implements are laid out and I pick my team. For every penalty they get I get that number of spanks with two implements. For every fumble, interception, I get 20 spanks with two implements. Needless to say during a game I spend much time with a bare bottom presented for spanking. I love it.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, i am suggesting this to Master...we have been thinking about doing something like this when it is just us. Of course, Master always has to change things a bit to make it His....LOL.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, I always love hearing about your baseball bets. Definitely sounds like a win/win to me :) 400 though ... you are braver than me! LOL

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure makes watching the game more interesting....400 with breaks for rubbing...you should try it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a great M/M.

    Go Yanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder you're a baseball fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was a fan before Master....but the games have sure become more interesting...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. 400 spanks, lordy lady my jaw is on the floor. I love the flogger too but after a paddling, strapping and stropping, I'd have been begging for mercy.

    Hope you two enjoy the season. Play ball!

    Hugs,
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...the flogger was the payoff......always ready for it!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. That might almost get me to like baseball......

    ReplyDelete
  8. definitely does seem win win. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those win/win are the best.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. HI Abby, gosh you are brave!! I would have chickened out a lot earlier than you!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sensations were all different....and i bet you would be surprised at your stamina.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. You two are so funny and very well matched...400? Yikes!

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks...we do have lots of fun.....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete