Thursday, March 5, 2015

Some answers...

      I am leaving tomorrow for my girl's trip to NYC with my girls....I am so excited.  They have planned well, centering all our activities around what they think I would like...and they know me well.  It even looks like old man winter is going to cooperate....
I thought i would tackle a couple questions before I leave...
    First one is from ancilla_ksst at slavetomasterblog.blogspot.com.  Her question is...
how did i get interested in/knowing that i would like spanking?

     I read the "Sleeping Beauty" trilogy.  I loved it...not so much the third book, but the first one had me hooked.  Then i started fantasizing..for a long time, spanking became a part of my fantasies.  It took me a few  years before i could admit to myself that maybe....maybe, i should look into making my fantasy more of a real life thing.  I spent a lot of time reading and looking at on-line sites, before i had the courage to start chatting on-line.  I met Master and the rest...as they say...is history.


From greengirl at greengirl-whatiwonder.blogspot.com.

Do Master and i live together?  We do not, we each have our own homes, about 10 minutes from each other.

How would our dynamic be different if we did live together?  I am not sure.  We are constantly in touch every day, we share our lives, we both feel we are very lucky to have found each other.  Maybe, we are less likely to let the 'every day' things of life  interfere...we do make out time together a priority....Maybe it would be more intense, although i feel the intensity is there now.  We are both happy with how things are now...will that change in the future...maybe.  We do plan on a future...on growing old..older...and still be laughing and spanking and enjoying life together.
hugs abby


11 comments:

  1. Great answers!

    Enjoy NYC. I'm planning an outing there with my best friend. I love the Big Apple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading your answers Abby, have a wonderful time in NYC and travel safe.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in NYC, so many great things to do and see. K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy going to NYC with your girls! Great answers! I can't wait for more of your responses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you abby - and have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great trip. Glad it's going to be a little warmer and less snowier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky girl. Enjoy and have fun.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I enjoyed your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved your answers Abby! Have loads of fun with your girls in NYC...looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting answers, raises more questions though... Hope you have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  11. loved reading your answers and learning more about you. :-) Have a great time in NYC! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete