Monday, March 30, 2015

Real Neat Blogger.....


                              Thank you Fiona for the nomination.....

The rules are...
1.  Put the award logo on your post.
2.  Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3.  Nominate any number of bloggers you would like, linking to their blogs.
4.  Let them know you nominated them.

Fiona's questions are:

1.  What scares you the most about TTWD, and conversely what are you most gratified about your journey through TTWD.

      WOW....Fiona does not start off with an easy question. What scares me the most is the feeling of neediness that is always there, but occasionally seems over-whelming. When i met Master, i was not looking for a D/s relationship, i was a totally in-charge of every part of my life.  Fortunately, He sensed that baby steps were necessary.  I still remember when i first admitted to myself how much i was coming to need Him.  It scared me, i even asked Him...how much is too much, what if i need You to much.  He said there was no such limit, and if there was, i was not even close.  It took me a long time to accept that and to realize that part of what feeds my submission is that neediness...the need to please Him, the need to belong to Him.  Do i understand it yet....no, but i am closer to accepting it.  There are still times when it throws me for a loop, and i get overwhelmed, but i have learned to lean in more  during those times, and let Him fill my need.
     I am most gratified about.....hmmmm....i guess the feeling of total acceptance that i get from Master.  He accepts all of me, and nourishes every part of me.  He has helped me to accept myself.

2.  What is your favorite tradition surrounding your birthday, or surrounding a holiday you like?
         My family believes that traditions are an important part of every holiday.  My favorite birthday tradition is a fairly new one....a birthday spanking.  

3. If you are home alone, is there music playing, a television on, or just quiet?
          During the day, music is almost always in the background.  All the oldie stuff.  I listen while i clean, when i take a crossword break, it is often in the background if i am reading.  Evenings i am usually watching whatever i have on the DVR.



4. If you were 18, found your blog and read it, what would your reaction be?

I attended an all girls Catholic high school, and was the quiet, conservative one in the family. I probably would have been incredulous, that anyone would be willing to submit to another person. I hope, that as i read through the years, i would also see the contentment, happiness and love that exists. And, since i am 18...i would probably pay most attention to the sex parts, maybe even taking notes...LOL.


5. What is your favorite book, movie and song?

My favorite book when i was teaching was "The Giver", and i have to stick with it. I saw the movie last year, and enjoyed how it was interpreted . One of the best books i have read recently is "Learning to Swim" by Sara Henry. A movie would have to be either "Wizard of Oz" or "Sound of Music". Song....Jeremiah Was a Bull Frog...by 3 Dog Nite. It was my go to drinking song while in college and heard it in concerts many times.




6. What qualities, do you think, that your significant other is most attracted to in you? My submissiveness is an obvious choice. My sense of humor...we share a rather quirky one of those, my willingness to try new things, the fun i have with and create for the grands, and that i believe and try to live...if you have been given much, you have a duty to give back.


7. What is your favorite toy to make you cum...what is a fantasy with that toy?

Well, judging by yesterday....my purple vibrator, with the little nub on one side, and different speeds, all being controlled by Master.

Fantasy......hmm......Master warms me up with a long hand spanking, and then treats me to a session with many of the leather toys. He keeps checking and stirring the 'honey pot' until even i can here myself sloshing and feel myself dripping. He then tells me to kneel and pleasure Him first, and as i lick and suck and enjoy, i can feel the moisture plopping down onto the floor......I am told to kneel, head down, bottom up, and Master uses my toy, to bring me to the edge, pulls out...and teases me again...and again, until i am begging for a permission. I finally hear.....cum for me....and i do...again and again...until i am just laying there, letting the tremors end.


My seven questions are.....


1. Romance is in the air....what do you plan for your evening, night?


2. You find a lamp, rub it....and the genie appears! What are your three wishes...wishes that pertain to you and your life.


3. What is a 'kinky' toy, that you would love to add to your toy box?


4. What is our favorite holiday...why?


5. Where is the most unusual place you have had sex?


6. A day at a spa, a day shopping, or a day in sitting around watching old movies?


7. Your favorite dessert to eat...to make?
I am supposed to nominate others, but i am going to break the rule.  If you are reading here, consider yourself nominated...at the very least you have an idea for a post.  If you have already been nominated, and want to answer these in a post....please do.  I think it would be fun for us to answer each other's questions also...

hugs abby







17 comments:

  1. YEA!!! Thank you so much for playing along! Great answers. That is an awesome fantasy! Very thoughtful answers. I can so relate to your answer for number one...that is very similar to what my answer would be. Have a great trip!

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the best reasons to blog...getting to know each other..and discovering how much we have in common...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Great Q & A's. Del Fonte nominated me and I'm going to participate on Thursday. Come up with questions is not easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No...that is the hardest part...that and nominating others. See you at your place on Thursday.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Loved your answers Abby! Still haven't had a chance to write my answers for the March questions I received! Got to get on the ball!!!

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your plate is always pretty full...I often wonder how you keep up.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, these were great questions and I loved your answers, especially to the first one. Love what you said about the neediness being part of what feeds your submission.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That neediness...it's like a blessing and a curse.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I always like when people do these. It's fun to hear fun little facts about our blog family! Loved the answer to the first question. I've often worried my need is too much and Luke has said just about the same thing as Master did. Funny how giving up the power allows us to find more of us too.

    Hugs,
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Giving up the power.....such a tough to do....and yes, funny how it seems to free us in ways we never imagined.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I love reading about you two. I enjoy Masters answer about you needing too much. Why do we worry about that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know... I am getting a better at just accepting it...except when i am not..lol.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Love your answers, those were some great questions for you to let us know more. You and master are awesome together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks from both Master and i....we had lots of rocky times before i was blogging, luckily we worked thru those.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Great answers!! I particulaly enjoy the idea of Jerimiah was a bullfrog being your college drinking song - I can totally see that!! I really like your fantasy too.

    I will have to use your questions - thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are welcomed.....can't wait to read your answers...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are welcomed.....can't wait to read your answers...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete