Monday, March 30, 2015
Real Neat Blogger.....
Thank you Fiona for the nomination.....
The rules are...
1. Put the award logo on your post.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate any number of bloggers you would like, linking to their blogs.
4. Let them know you nominated them.
Fiona's questions are:
1. What scares you the most about TTWD, and conversely what are you most gratified about your journey through TTWD.
WOW....Fiona does not start off with an easy question. What scares me the most is the feeling of neediness that is always there, but occasionally seems over-whelming. When i met Master, i was not looking for a D/s relationship, i was a totally in-charge of every part of my life. Fortunately, He sensed that baby steps were necessary. I still remember when i first admitted to myself how much i was coming to need Him. It scared me, i even asked Him...how much is too much, what if i need You to much. He said there was no such limit, and if there was, i was not even close. It took me a long time to accept that and to realize that part of what feeds my submission is that neediness...the need to please Him, the need to belong to Him. Do i understand it yet....no, but i am closer to accepting it. There are still times when it throws me for a loop, and i get overwhelmed, but i have learned to lean in more during those times, and let Him fill my need.
I am most gratified about.....hmmmm....i guess the feeling of total acceptance that i get from Master. He accepts all of me, and nourishes every part of me. He has helped me to accept myself.
2. What is your favorite tradition surrounding your birthday, or surrounding a holiday you like?
My family believes that traditions are an important part of every holiday. My favorite birthday tradition is a fairly new one....a birthday spanking.
3. If you are home alone, is there music playing, a television on, or just quiet?
During the day, music is almost always in the background. All the oldie stuff. I listen while i clean, when i take a crossword break, it is often in the background if i am reading. Evenings i am usually watching whatever i have on the DVR.
4. If you were 18, found your blog and read it, what would your reaction be?
I attended an all girls Catholic high school, and was the quiet, conservative one in the family. I probably would have been incredulous, that anyone would be willing to submit to another person. I hope, that as i read through the years, i would also see the contentment, happiness and love that exists. And, since i am 18...i would probably pay most attention to the sex parts, maybe even taking notes...LOL.
5. What is your favorite book, movie and song?
My favorite book when i was teaching was "The Giver", and i have to stick with it. I saw the movie last year, and enjoyed how it was interpreted . One of the best books i have read recently is "Learning to Swim" by Sara Henry. A movie would have to be either "Wizard of Oz" or "Sound of Music". Song....Jeremiah Was a Bull Frog...by 3 Dog Nite. It was my go to drinking song while in college and heard it in concerts many times.
6. What qualities, do you think, that your significant other is most attracted to in you? My submissiveness is an obvious choice. My sense of humor...we share a rather quirky one of those, my willingness to try new things, the fun i have with and create for the grands, and that i believe and try to live...if you have been given much, you have a duty to give back.
7. What is your favorite toy to make you cum...what is a fantasy with that toy?
Well, judging by yesterday....my purple vibrator, with the little nub on one side, and different speeds, all being controlled by Master.
Fantasy......hmm......Master warms me up with a long hand spanking, and then treats me to a session with many of the leather toys. He keeps checking and stirring the 'honey pot' until even i can here myself sloshing and feel myself dripping. He then tells me to kneel and pleasure Him first, and as i lick and suck and enjoy, i can feel the moisture plopping down onto the floor......I am told to kneel, head down, bottom up, and Master uses my toy, to bring me to the edge, pulls out...and teases me again...and again, until i am begging for a permission. I finally hear.....cum for me....and i do...again and again...until i am just laying there, letting the tremors end.
My seven questions are.....
1. Romance is in the air....what do you plan for your evening, night?
2. You find a lamp, rub it....and the genie appears! What are your three wishes...wishes that pertain to you and your life.
3. What is a 'kinky' toy, that you would love to add to your toy box?
4. What is our favorite holiday...why?
5. Where is the most unusual place you have had sex?
6. A day at a spa, a day shopping, or a day in sitting around watching old movies?
7. Your favorite dessert to eat...to make?
I am supposed to nominate others, but i am going to break the rule. If you are reading here, consider yourself nominated...at the very least you have an idea for a post. If you have already been nominated, and want to answer these in a post....please do. I think it would be fun for us to answer each other's questions also...